Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Faisalabad | 11/04/08 | Bangladesh Innings

Ok they're going off. The rain could make the target more competitive and this could go against us...just as the power outage went against the Bangladeshis!

feather said:
We all know where Merc stands on this issue...he even created a thread about it. Perhaps you should have a read..

excuse me genius .. but i wasn't referring to what merc thinks about razzaq (i couldn't care less)

i was just referring to the phrase "sheeple" that he coined.

Sheikh said:
Ok they're going off. The rain could make the target more competitive and this could go against us...just as the power outage went against the Bangladeshis!

in this case MALIK should get sacked, since i am sure he wouild have known about the chances of Rain and trying a STUPID tactic :burn:

Wow mashallah they got to 225, I think Allah has answered my prayers, just got bak from Jummah prayers. Well done to Mahmudullah, Dhiman and Farhad

rubel_18 said:
Wow mashallah they got to 225, I think Allah has answered my prayers, just got bak from Jummah prayers. Well done to Mahmudullah, Dhiman and Farhad

no man .. it's just our crap bowling attack.

i'm so happy to see a score over 200 against a big team after a long long time..

I hope we get to play the remaining 10 balls.

we could score atleast 20 more runs off them.

Murad said:
i'm so happy to see a score over 200 against a big team after a long long time..

yes and we thoroughly deserve that distinguishment.

woah .. imran nazir and abdul razzaq suddenly batting ... gj to whoever is sending this stream :p

icl commentator just said razzaq is worth his weight in gold ... i agree.

rubel_18 said:

10 balls were left...whats Pak's DL target gonna be?

230? a little more?

the rain might aid our 3 pacers in the second innings under lights.

I never understood why Imran Nazir is out of Pakistan team.

He is a good striker of the ball. A decent batsman.

Pak won the T20I against us in the WC just because of him.

Murad said:

coz he can do such things only against teams like bangladesh

Murad said:

other then a big hundred against zimbabwe in 2007 world cup. he has been crap.

more brainles then afridi.

doesn't use his brain.

he has all the talent in the world to play well. just doesn't execute that in his game

SwEeT CaNdY said:
coz he can do such things only against teams like bangladesh
And you conveniently forgot his match-winning knock against New Zealand and the 14-ball 33 against India

he was threat to sachin tendulkar when he made his debut.. he had a good start. then he lost his way.. he was very dangerous batsman when he first came. well dangerous batsman he still is.. but at times he was threatning tendulkar

anyones stream working, i cant seem to find any links that work for me??

18:55 local time: We have some good news, the rain has stopped and the super sopher is out. - cricinfo

PlanetPakistan said:
Just checked the score.

Gul got hammered. Was it poor bowling or was tamim having a great day?

Tamim day it certainly was but i think Gul wasn't bowlin his best. which is understandable and by playing more games, he would get back in his rhythm. i am not worried about his bowling performance. what i only worry about him is his injuries.. he gets injured pretty quickly.. bowling wise he will be fine in future games..

Muzy said:
anyones stream working, i cant seem to find any links that work for me??

ppl who are watching on sopcast had their streams switched over to ICL when the rain started ... i presume it'll be switched back when play resumes.

19:15 local time: The news from the ground is that the Bangladesh innings has ended. We will let you know about the target as per D/L method. There is some drizzle around.

Last edited:
bablu_khan said:
Tamim day it certainly was but i think Gul wasn't bowlin his best. which is understandable and by playing more games, he would get back in his rhythm. i am not worried about his bowling performance. what i only worry about him is his injuries.. he gets injured pretty quickly.. bowling wise he will be fine in future games..
thanks
Was he bowling under 135 KPH?

PlanetPakistan said:
thanks
Was he bowling under 135 KPH?
Yes. Once or twice he touched the 134-138 kph mark, but apart from that it was mostly between 125-130 kph

The team playing in ICL, looks like the actual pak team, i'm sure this team here will probably lose to them

Well done bangladesh. Come on you can do it! Bowl these fools out (let moyo score and allow afridi a few sixes), but let's be havin it! Bangla tigers all the way!

Sultan Yusuf said:
Well done bangladesh. Come on you can do it! Bowl these fools out (let moyo score and allow afridi a few sixes), but let's be havin it! Bangla tigers all the way!

wat the heck man.

are u Pakistani or what..

i'm with the sultan here .. GOOO BANGLADESH !

we deserve to lose if we don't play our best players.

guys like shoaib, sohail khan and razzaq should be .. but aren't playing.

kashif77 said:

but that's pcb selection error then.. w hy do all Pakistani team supporter would have to go through all this defeat thing.. what is our fault.. we want team to win

PlanetPakistan said:
SY is interested in the long term benefit.
but still we don't want to see pakistan losing..

may be win very closely as if it leaves a message across. but don't lose..

i can't see pakistan losing to minow again.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

19:45 local time: The drizzle has stopped and the covers are coming off.

kashif77 said:

If you think PCB will fix cricket by loosing to minows then your in dream land. They woul dhave done after WC match.

Since when did Razzaq become our best player ?

bablu_khan said:
wat the heck man.

are u Pakistani or what..

I am pakistani, but I don't support gutless, boring teams with a chicken for a captain...

Saqlain_doosra said:
If you think PCB will fix cricket by loosing to minows then your in dream land. They woul dhave done after WC match.

how dare you to say Bangladesh is a minow team you ideot

bablu_khan said:
but still we don't want to see pakistan losing..

may be win very closely as if it leaves a message across. but don't lose..

i can't see pakistan losing to minow again.. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

bablu Bangladesh is not a minnow team. but surely you have a minnow mentality

Irteja Ali said:
how dare you to say Bangladesh is a minow team you ideot

Sorry disappoint you but Bangladesh is not at the level of other 8 teams. They improving and I hope they get the minnow tag off.

MIG said:
Since when did Razzaq become our best player ?

who said that :D

razzaq has been an integral part of our odi team for many a years ..

our team has been completely out of balance without him.

Last edited:
Can someone frm Faisalabad confirm whether there is a chance of play today. How is the drainage system in Faislabad BTW?

Irteja Ali said:
bablu Bangladesh is not a minnow team. but surely you have a minnow mentality

sorry buddy but i never wanted to hurt anyone..

sorry for using the word minnow..

but what i meant was that i can't see pakistan losing to a nation who is beaten pretty easily by others and arent' really the greatest of teams.

i hope u r not taking my post wrong way. i mean pakistan is not also the best team but it hurts when we lose to a team against whom we have never lost or have lost just once in our whole history

thanks kashif, ive got another link im watching on geo super, playing songs in the background, nothing going on yet apart from lining up the stumps, atmosphere sounds good

(lol @ when they were showing how the ground staff dry up the water try pakistani style - something the PCB should be improing on, too much time wasted doing this)

dudes the covers are off umpires are on pitch inspecting as of now whilst im typing

its not that certain fans are against the whole team they are against and want exclusion of certain labelled animals in the team

shahid A what are you on about??? match isnt off

yeh its stopped the covers are OFF COMPLETELY
umpires were inspecting and still are, full stumps are on and were even doing sound testing

Shahid A said:
Match over heavy rain stops it :(
What the hell, stop giving wrong informaton. Umpires are inspecting the ground at the moment and nothing has been decided yet

is anybody watching this ary digital, if so is it showing highlights from the 1st ODI by any chance?

duno, im watching it online on Geo SUPER

Shahid A said:
news is the match is off :( rain was to heavy after covers went off

:( :( :(

too bad for BD .. they were in a decent position here.

For The Last Time Match Is Not Off

Match Is Still On

I dont think the umpires are happy with the ground state yet. I can still see the supper-sopper running around

Guys sorry to spoil the fun but my friend. a very close friend in faisalabad told me that rain is a forecast through out the day and it will rain again. so even if it starts. game is likely to end in a draw because rain will again interupt.

this is just temporrary stoppage of rain we are seeing..

sorry but even i am pissed off

Back