Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Faisalabad | 11/04/08 | Bangladesh Innings

Aftab all at sea against Tanvir. Top edges Tanvir to fine-leg, but short of the fielder

Bangldesh 31/1 in 8 overs

if we keep the runs down they will throw their wickets automatically..thats the problem with bangladesh...couple of good overs and they start to play stupid shots
31/1 7.4

GONE! Aftab LBW to Gul for 1. Aleem Dar took a long time to give that decision

Bangladesh 31/2 in 8.1 overs

Bangladeshi 'Kuptaaan' arrives at the crease. Hasnt been in good form for a long time now

Gets off the mark straight away

Usman Sahib said:
Bangladeshi 'Kuptaaan' arrives at the crease. Hasnt been in good form for a long time now

Gets off the mark straight away

He is as clever as Afridi

What was that between Afridi and Yousuf. Holding hands, Afridi stroking Yousufs beard.

And the commentator on right now has to be the worst ever.

Saudi said:
What was that between Afridi and Yousuf. Holding hands, Afridi stroking Yousufs beard.

Sadiq Mohammad FTW :)) He does not have anything on Zaheer Abbas though, that guy takes the cake

Last edited:
Saudi said:

Yeah who is this guy? Still, he's not worse than Zaheer ''I must say'' Abbass.

Tanvir averaging under 25 with the ball, he really has improved as a bowler.

Ashraful pulls Gul away for another boundary. Next ball tries to scoop Gul over the keeper's head, misses :))

Another boundary, this time its just a push through the mid-off region. Top shot

Next ball another pull, anther boundary. Ashraful is in the mood today!

gul getting massacred .. this guy is never gonna be a good ODI bowler..

Bar a handful of deliveries, Gul has been distinctly average today. Real shame that Sohail Khan can't get a game.

Gul dishes out another bouncer next ball, which Ashraful ducks under. End of an expensive over by Gul

Bangladesh 55/2 in 11 overs

Pakistan are unchanged.

Pathetic, gutless, spineless etc etc

thank you sir,

i couldn't agree with you anymore.....

Ashraful on song is a beautiful sight to watch!

Iqbal plays a cracking cover-drive, stopped very well by Younis

bangladesh going pretty nicely even though they have lost 2 wickets but still the run rate is very good

Slower ball by Tanvir, Iqbal trying to loft it over mid-on, gets an under edge down to fine-leg

Sheikh said:
Bar a handful of deliveries, Gul has been distinctly average today. Real shame that Sohail Khan can't get a game.

gul has always been average in ODIs.

Oh man I need to go do Jummah prayers but the two batsman the way they are playin is so gud to watch I will miss it, anyway Jummah is more important cya guys hope we post a gud total wen I get back

The commentator guy - has he ever done commentary in his life before, or just walked into the commentary box for the first time in his life?

ahsan17 said:
The commentator guy - has he ever done commentary in his life before, or just walked into the commentary box for the first time in his life?

i m thinking the same thing - just terrible to say the least

rubel_18 said:
Oh man I need to go do Jummah prayers but the two batsman the way they are playin is so gud to watch I will miss it, anyway Jummah is more important cya guys hope we post a gud total wen I get back

Go for prayer man, the way they are playing, it might help. :)

Decent platform this. The Bangladeshis should look to get at least 250 from here.

Sultan Yusuf said:
I hope tamim and ashraful slap us everywhere! Come on you tigers!
And that gentlemen is how you support your national team

Ashraful goes leg-before to Rao. Pretty straight forward decision

Bangladesh 70/3

rao surprises his doubters once again...seems a good 3rd bowling option...can reign things in and then pick up a wicket or two if needed...

raq and the beast could make a good combination in the middle overs...something to think about...

sehban said:
wicket maiden from rao - good stuff
Yeah, he's done well so far. I was critical of his inclusion but he's done all that's asked of him (so far). Still, I'd like to see Sohail Khan play the next game. He can come in for Gul and open the bowling with Tanvir.

the Great Khan said:
rao surprises his doubters once again...seems a good 3rd bowling option...can reign things in and then pick up a wicket or two if needed...
Then again this is against Bangladesh. We have seen him struggle to pickup wickets against the stronger teams

Come on Shahid, get into the action here and lets get these guys out for under 200.

What happened to Aleem Dar?

He's not that bad..

Two bad decisions already..

Favoring this side...Perhaps.

Usman Sahib said:
Then again this is against Bangladesh. We have seen him struggle to pickup wickets against the stronger teams

sorry im being ignorant but any stats for him against the top sides?

I think once the field spreads he can be utilised in the middle overs where we can try and exert pressure...a spinner on one end and rao keeping it tight on the other..theoretically it should work...

I hope khan comes in for Gul in the next match...

Murad said:
Well both LBW decisions were questionable.

batsmen were unclucky.

shakib was plumb the first time so things even out eventually. too bad there i s no hawkeye.

Ghoshtbuster said:
what an excellent example of support for your team...

Well I'm devastated at the thought of being branded a bad supporter. What will I do in life now?

infamous9383 said:
shakib was plumb the first time so things even out eventually. too bad there i s no hawkeye.

Shakib was out.

I'm talking about the other LBWs. Aftab & AShrafuls's wicket.

afridi strikes again good catch from gul - 104/5 tamim goes ..bangladesh collapsing

Back