Pakistan Vs Bangladesh | 2nd ODI | Faisalabad | 11/04/08 | Bangladesh Innings

Sheikh

T20I Debutant
Runs
A nice 3 hour cushion to build up to the game! Looks like the surface will be a lot flatter than the one in Lahore, so expect the Bangladeshis to do a lot better here. The Pakistan side is likely to be unchanged (Oh Sohail Khan, where art thou?) whilst the Bangladeshis are sure to make a change or 2. It's Friday, Pakistan are playing, and it's cloudy in Karachi - could I possibly ask for more?

Bangladesh (likely) 1 Tamim Iqbal, 2 Shahriar Nafees, 3 Aftab Ahmed, 4 Mohammad Ashraful (capt), 5 Shakib Al Hasan, 6 Raqibul Hasan, 7 Nazimuddin, 8 Mashrafe Mortaza, 9 Farhad Reza, 10 Dhiman Ghosh (wk), 11 Abdur Razzak.

Pakistan (likely) 1 Salman Butt, 2 Nasir Jamshed, 3 Younis Khan, 4 Mohammad Yousuf, 5 Shoaib Malik (capt), 6 Misbah-ul-Haq, 7 Shahid Afridi, 8 Kamran Akmal (wk), 9 Sohail Tanvir, 10 Rao Iftikhar, 11 Umar Gul .

Umpires: Steve Bucknor, Aleem Dar.

dont know about it being a flat track because last few matches in faislabad quite a few low scores have been scored...the pitch becomes slower as the match goes and the ball doesnt come on to the bat...take pak vs sa for example or pak vs windies both were very low scoring matches

if this is the case i feel 250-260 will be a winning score even though the ground is small

Fair enough. Maybe it won't be flatter, but it's not going to offer the same bounce and movement that it gave the seamers in lahore. In that sense, a slow, low wicket on which the ball isn't coming onto the bat will help the bangladeshis more than the pitch in lahore did.

yah me too sohail khan in place of rao and fawad alam in place either butt or jamshed and i think so you are right this pitch will suit more bangladesh than pakistan

it will be the same team as the last game..our gutless kukkar cuptaan said so in his last interview!!

hope pak bat first becuz if bang bat first they may get out very cheaply and the game might get over very quickly...
i

I've just been told the result of the game.

PAk to WIN.

I don't care if you call me a match fixer.

lara400 said:
I've just been told the result of the game.

PAk to WIN.

I don't care if you call me a match fixer.
Do you know which over they'll win in and who'll hit the winning runs? That info's worth a wager!

Sheikh said:
Do you know which over they'll win in and who'll hit the winning runs? That info's worth a wager!

At the moment only info available PAK to WIN

If I leave a breifcase of something then I might get more info

pakistan are unchanged as predicted and for bangladesh syed rasel comes in for shakib al hassan

bangladesh to bat, wont be able to watch the match, got uni at half 11 :(

BD have made one chacnge.. Rasel is in.. If i am not wrong he is a left arm seamer and could be very effective under the lights.

Wonderful bowling by Tanvir, mixing up the odd delivery that's just leaving the left-hander. Impressive stuff on a dead surface.

I really think the 2 Sohails should open the bowling together. I've been crying out for that for months now!

2 no-balls in three overs by Gul. Not good

Tanvir on the other hand doing an awesome job at the other end

Tamim Iqbal dropped by Jamshed. Difficult chance but you expect these to be taken at international level

Nasty bouncer by Gul to Tamim Iqbal to finish off the 7th over

Bangladesh 30/1 in 7 overs

Back