Pakistan vs England | 18/2/2011 | Warm-up Game | Fatullah | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
proper practice by the looks of things..think the diea was to give those who are out of form time in the middle against a good bowling attack..

Yes greatly impressed by our approach in these games.Everyone got fair share of game time.

Shehzad > all :AHMEDSHEHZAD

What the hell is his shortcut for the emoticon!?

Pakistan | 4/121 | 27 Overs | Need 153 runs to win from 23 Overs

better than asad shafiq

Scoring a century on a debut doesn't makes one Good enough unless one has potential to score. And I find Asad Shafiq more mature talented.

I think few poster earlier mentioned that Asad shafiq couldn't perform in this match due to the added pressure.

I have been dissapointed by Shafiq ... especially since he looked so promising after his first couple of games. Has really struggled lately.

Good test player...hope we don't muck up his technique by playing jamodis.

Yeah he is, he should have retired from ODIs 10 years! complete waste of space in ODI team! we needed Muhammed Yousaf in the side!

Strike rate of 11.11
never seen this before in powerplays
it4s a first time in the world
ans the owner is ............ Younis khan

YK doing his best to increase the Required run rate!

YK doesnt deserve a place in the playing XI based on recent performances

Yeah lets keep out our one world class ODI batsmen and pick a tried and tested failure instead! :facepalm:

Younis Playing A Test Match :facepalm:

Okay guys, Younis looking 50 now when 4 top order wickets collapssed and good SR, just when the team needed it from him, he needs to stay at the crease till the 40th over minumum before letting loose and setting it up for the finishers, ideally playing through, you guys have been pwned. You expecting Hafeez and Akmals and Asad to stay at the crease for 40 overs ??

We miss Fawad ALAM

we need a left & right handsbatsman combination

Mian Hassan I agree with you, Alam should have been here instead of Asad.

Asad Shafiq made 12 which 10 is more than whatumer akmal made. so if Asad is rubbish than what are the akmals?

shafique is better than both akmals..he needs tow ork on a few things but he has a better long term future inmho..he reminds me of a young minadad at times!

Okay guys, Younis looking 50 now when 4 top order wickets collapssed and good SR, just when the team needed it from him, he needs to stay at the crease till the 40th over minumum before letting loose and setting it up for the finishers, ideally playing through, you guys have been pwned. You expecting Hafeez and Akmals and Asad to stay at the crease for 40 overs ??

Mian Hassan I agree with you, Alam should have been here instead of Asad.

I knew somebody would have brains on this forum :fawad

Good test player...hope we don't muck up his technique by playing jamodis.
Probably right ... our test team funily enough actually looks a lot stronger than our ODI/T20 team with guys like Shafiq, Taufeeq, and Azhar Ali.

Good 50 from Younis ... more importantly some time out in the middle!

Shehzad out. Missed it to be honest. I was looking up some stuff about Glenn Miller. Hazard of the trade. Cardus was the same. 123 for 5.

Pakistan | 5/122 | 28 Overs | Need 152 runs to win from 22 Overs

Shahzad goes now ... both senior batsmen at the crease. These two should enjoy batting together.

If these two can take it till the 40th over, with 100 or so needed, that should set it up nicely for Afridi and Razzaq. Having seen how the poms have bowled in the dying overs in Oz, Pak are definately still in this game.

Misbah (whose name coincidentally is what Gatting said when Warne bowled him at Old Trafford in '93) is in. Younis on 50. 7 an over needed.

i think if misbah and younis can bat another 10 overs and get it to around 100 - 90 from the last 10 overs we might have a chance with afridi and razzaq left to come.

asad shafiq n umar akmal.. I think Pak given enough chances to umar its time to give few chances particulalry again kenya Asad n then decide which one to play regularly, But both can play once misbah retires. Kamran Akmal needs at least fifty, may b he should play down the order...
mean time Well played Youni lalay...

asad shafique ne 35 genda peetya ne...........rr wadda ditta a nikammey ne......kick him out n actor as well

this asad shafique is rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhh

what are your thoughts on U Akmal, I bet if you give assurance to Asad that he will play the whole world cup irrespective of how he performs in a single match, he will perform much better than U Akmal, unfortunately here at PP Younis and Asad haters are too much and U Akmal has been loved one since he started his career.

umar akmal is loved....check his sr n avg.....asad is nothing infront of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back