Pakistan vs England | 18/2/2011 | Warm-up Game | Fatullah | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
shafiq looked soo calm and reassuring in the test arena but pressure seems to get to him in the one day format come on lad it’s a warm up game not the semi final of the wc

Happens when one have no assurance of playing the second match. The confidence goes down the drain. A player cannot establish himself under these uncertainaties.

England rubbin salt to the wounds, after already humiliating Pakistan last summer

Humiliating Pakistan??? They scraped through the odi series to win 3/2...Thats not being humiliated!

Humiliation is when you lose odi's and test matches game after game, but like Bangaldesh!

Pakistan alwys start every world cup like this losing to county teams pub teams in past aswel ...

Pakistan | 4/95 | 23 Overs | Need 179 runs to win from 27 Overs

Looking at last few games Gul, Razzaq n Afridi wouldn make difference either, i believe. Its Misban , Hafeez n ahmed shehzad in form, 1 failed lets hope other 2 can reach 3 figures n Yuni best make good contribution. He is overdue good inning.
N plz dont get out to broad...loll

Pakistan | 4/102 | 24 Overs | Need 172 runs to win from 26 Overs

Humiliating Pakistan??? They scraped through the odi series to win 3/2...Thats not being humiliated!

Humiliation is when you lose odi's and test matches game after game, but like Bangaldesh!

Im not just talking about on-field cricket. Im referring to Trott grabbing Wahab by the neck, Ex-players making fun of Pak cricket after the incident. Pakistan left England like jokes and suffered tremendous humiliation.

And now England making mincemeat out of Pakistan, amounts to rubbing salt on the wounds

YK looks like he's starting to up the run rate a bit. With the amount of time he has had out there, he really should be batting out right till the end.

Im not just talking about on-field cricket. Im referring to Trott grabbing Wahab by the neck, Ex-players making fun of Pak cricket after the incident. Pakistan left England like jokes and suffered tremendous humiliation.

And now England making mincemeat out of Pakistan, amounts to rubbing salt on the wounds

What nonsense...

If youni makes a big hundred n Pak loses in narrow margin, I will b some what satisfied, at least our big player got some time on crease in warm up game....

Im referring to Trott grabbing Wahab by the neck, Ex-players making fun of Pak cricket after the incident. Pakistan left England like jokes and suffered tremendous humiliation.

Speaking of which... reminds me this boy said today 'pakistan team is full of cheaters'.
Turned me on... but there wasn't much I could say.

Pakistan | 4/112 | 25 Overs | Need 162 runs to win from 25 Overs

On sky sports news, their representative just said Younis hit 'a massive six over cover'

How Bizzare we chose to bat second today, and quite clearly did not use this opportunity to correct the middle order batting. Not sure what the strategy was if any other than gaining batting practice or lack of.

Pakistan chugging along nicely here ... wickets are the only issue.

Just imagine if afridi razzaq also bat next misbah then afridi then razzaq and wahab

If youni makes a big hundred n Pak loses in narrow margin, I will b some what satisfied, at least our big player got some time on crease in warm up game....

The only thing that matters is winning mate. Dont you want to beat these guys! This game is important as far as I am concerned. Got to beat them!

younis has increased his s/r to 74

good for our team if he can find his form

If these two can bat til the 35th over together then we definately will be in with a shout.

Younis khan I love you .I remember your old times when you were captain and in form with the bat. Just keep on batting .who cares about the target or the run rate.younis khan in fine tune is priceless

a bit odd for younis to hit a six over covers. Not his area to hit a six!

where have YK haters gone now?
He didn't play the worst out of all the guys, but he did slow the run rate down. The required run rate is 6.48 after just 25 overs. Which is very high. Ahmed Shehzad is scoring at about that rate but younis isn't. So the run rate is just going to climb and climb.

proper practice by the looks of things..think the diea was to give those who are out of form time in the middle against a good bowling attack..

Pakistan | 4/117 | 26 Overs | Need 157 runs to win from 24 Overs

younis khan at number 3 is a better option.

shehzad um what can i say! looks great as an opener and seems comfortable in the middle order too. but better stick with the opening role.

a bit odd for younis to hit a six over covers. Not his area to hit a six!

On the whole not anyone's area to hit a six....or at least you rarely saw a six over there until about 10-15 years ago!

how the hell is it nonsense. 100% truth here!!

WAKE UP IMMY!!

Why is nonsense???

Because a sportsman who goes into the field not focusing on the game is going to make the wrong decisions 9 out of 10 times.

This game is a practice match and NO we were not humilated by England on the playing field in the odi's and thats all that matters..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back