Pakistan vs New Zealand | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/09 | Pak innings

Malik with two chokkkaaaays
Pakistan require another 135 runs with 4 wickets and 13.0 overs remaining

Malik looks in decent form, so Pakistan's brilliantly thought out rotation policy is to switch between a youngster who's been solid, and a guy just getting back into form....

cricket_fever said:
SORELY MISS!

Its beyond Umar Akmal, its tactical failure. When Younis got out, game was still in our hand but changing and chopping the order of batting isnt helpful. The line up was still solid and if Yousuf and Malik sent at their normal batting order things would be different. Afridi didnt last 3 balls..the theory Geoff Boycott has on him!!

Malik complained when he was sent higher up the order especially after making a hundred. When will the players ever settle and make a place of their own? Jamshed Dasti time!!! Changing a winning side????

cricket_fever said:
yeah or i was gonna say she brought bad luck! ;-)

lol...Actually it was Ahmed Zulfiqar who brought bad luck!He went today!..His SALMAN BUTT scored but the team is losing!

Last edited:
ace_allrounder said:
lol...Actually it was Ahmed Zulfiqar who brought bad luck!He went today!..His BUTT scored but the team is losing!
shame stop picking on ahmed poor butt...by the way how far is abu dhabi from sharjah?

GLORY OF '92 said:
If malik wins it all his critics will be shut up. It's tough but you never know.
only way we can win from here is if iMoon takes 11 runs of each over with razzler...quite impossible!

chill79 said:
Mark my words, if Butt sees off first 15 overs and Younis joins him, we can never win a match which requires a big chase even to set a big target. *#*@*$*%*^*& I am out of bad words for Butt. I hope he gets Meera as his consolation prize.

Qoute of the month :)))

GLORY OF '92 said:
If malik wins it all his critics will be shut up. It's tough but you never know.
But Malik is so kind hearted na. He is not gonna do this to anybody. :)

This is it, a hit or miss. Next five overs will decide the outcome. Although NZ has a big acvantage but you never know. Anything can happen.

cricket_fever said:
shame stop picking on ahmed poor butt...by the way how far is abu dhabi from sharjah?

Well he did go :p
Although the last time I went,Pakistan lost :p...I'm bad luck as well...:(

Hmm..200km,I guess

Yaaay BATTING PP TAKEN!

ace_allrounder said:
Well he did go :p
Although the last time I went,Pakistan lost :p...I'm bad luck as well...:(

Hmm..200km,I guess

Yaaay BATTING PP TAKEN
!
it isnt of much use anyways...we are losing.....i am seriously depressed....going to eat ice cream now...or chocolate

7 off a slow/medium pacer in the PPs...simply not enuf, but you cant really blame these two

cricket_fever said:
it isnt of much use anyways...we are losing.....i am seriously depressed....going to eat ice cream now...or chocolate

I'm depressed too,but I'm staying positive.:)

ace_allrounder said:
I'm depressed too,but I'm staying positive.:)
Well goodnight to every body on PakPassion from me.. i am going to sleeeeep and its only 8;20 in Durban :(

Malik has played quite a sensible innings under the cirsumstances

Good second over but still not enough though. Need a bit more from these two.

Great catch. thought that was 4 all the way

GLORY OF '92 said:
Is it so hard to get? Clear the infield or go over the top.

we should've told the same thing to our openers and YK. we have made a mess out of first 25 overs

Razzak is managing to find the fielders even in the PP

Must be hardwork

Back