Pakistan vs New Zealand | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/09 | Pak innings

If we need 9s in the last 10 , it's can be done ..... (but hopefully it won't be down to I-Done)

whoever has changed the bating order should be fired. Oh wait it was our Kuptaan sahab :pissed:

Waise since I didn't see it, Butt's runout was whose fault? Moyo or Salman himself?

Pakistan desperate for boundaries and they are struggling to get singles.

cricket_fever said:
this game is just getting depressingly depressing by the minute!
Keep your fingers crossed Dear. Try to see the humour in the situation otherwise it would be difficult for you to watch pakistanis cricket for long. :)

iZeeshan said:
9 an over and no boundaries. Yeah we'll win alright
Here is how we can win: If we get 36 runs of a couple of overs each :))) :))) ...but we got no gibbs o our side! :(

WNC said:
Waise since I didn't see it, Butt's runout was whose fault? Moyo or Salman himself?
According to cricinfo, it was Yousuf'd call who then changed his mind. :)

SulmanPK said:
Keep your fingers crossed Dear. Try to see the humour in the situation otherwise it would be difficult for you to watch pakistanis cricket for long. :)
I guess you are right but still! :pissed:

How long Pakistan gonna persist Yunus khan in One - day ? He's so not cut for that FORMAT...

LBW... Dan the man get the wicket... Am I getting tired or what, depressing stuff.

err.. my favorite Moyo is gone..great game everyone...thougth PAKISTAN gonna sweep Kiwi...guess aint that happening now ;)

RumiNYC said:
err.. my favorite Moyo is gone..great game everyone...thougth PAKISTAN gonna sweep Kiwi...guess aint that happening now ;)
there is still oe more odi left!

Abdul Razzaq in. Can he do what he did last match ? Still won't win the game....

Not sure they have a Powerplay left but, if they do, might as well take it now.

mindless slogging said:
We have been laughable today. And the worst decision was still not selecting Umar Akmal.

Not to forget Butt, he should really shouldn't have been selected.

Mark my words

Mark my words, if Butt sees off first 15 overs and Younis joins him, we can never win a match which requires a big chase even to set a big target. *#*@*$*%*^*& I am out of bad words for Butt. I hope he gets Meera as his consolation prize.

LOl the second lbw was almost the same as moyos, if not plumber and the umpire never gave it with a big smirk on his face... haha what a farce

chill79 said:
Mark my words, if Butt sees off first 15 overs and Younis joins him, we can never win a match which requires a big chase even to set a big target. *#*@*$*%*^*& I am out of bad words for Butt. I hope he gets Meera as his consolation prize.
And then throw the couple in water. Takay kuch gand to kam ho

Razzaq being given some short stuff by Bond and he's making sure he plays out a maiden!

Yes he does it! Maiden for Bond!

We need to just go straight to the match ceremony. YK for man of the match

My God! A maiden and the team needs 10+ an over! What a team of amateurs!

Well what can I say, job not so well done by skipper. He should seriously consider dropping himself for the next match.

cricket_fever said:
they are just "tukk'e baaz" people..no more real batsmen left! :( :po: :pissed:

jee aap ghussa na hon..abhi razzaq aur malik kheil rahay hain.. we sure miss umar akmal in this match

Another series loss is in the making after a strong start.....

Same thing happened against SL twice and Aussies this year!

Pathetic performance to say the least.

It was sad night for me when india lost it frm aus.
bt tonight its mindblowing.
boom boom THE TRUE LEGAND

Back