Pakistan vs New Zealand | 2nd ODI | Abu Dhabi | 6/11/09 | Pak innings

Rizwan25 said:
i miss imran nazir and kami as openers, cant watch these sifarishies!! :(

These two might be good in test cricket but they are not good one day players. Our selecotrs/management don't have a clue how to pick right players for right formats.

Is it just me or does Kyle Mills look a lot like Any Murray.

Give me a B
Give me a U
Give me a.......TT!
Wat do u have?

After a start like this it will be suicidal if they got out in the next few overs

is this the same khalid latif who scores 100s after 100s in domestic games? :13:

This pitch looks very flat. Seems like anyone can score. I guess this is Butt's day. He will cement his place in the team by scoring century.

pak4life said:
After a start like this it will be suicidal if they got out in the next few overs

abhi kahan, they are supposed to waste 5 more overs

Mohsin said:
Whats the score guys?
My stream has it at 2/0???
12/0 yaar.
Your stream is late.
Never use those streams. Always use flash.

Latif need to be reminded that he is not batting to save a test match

With Umar Akmal missing, there is simply no big hitters except Afridi. This crawling start is sure to put a lot of pressure on the middle order. Younis, Yousuf, Malik none of them are big hitters, and the openers need to get some quick runs to make the situation better for the middle order.

i am pulling my hair right now. no inovation at all from these both openers

Don't jump on me anyone, but doesn't this Latif guy look like playing to secure his place rather than for team's cause ? I mean it's not just today, even in the previous match he played such a crawling innings, thanks to Kamran Akmal and Afridi that he was saved from the blame for messing it up for his team.

Look at what this guy has to say on Cricinfo -

Jason: "Pakistan's best chance of victory is to hope for 3 quick wickets. If Salman Butt, Khalid Latif, and Younis Khan manage to stay in for a while the required run rate will spiral out of control and become too much to ask of the middle & lower order, so it's better if they get out of the way early!"

why dont latif and buttah get out on purpose? That will give the other batsme more time to bat. They are wasting time and deliveries!

Nice looking backfoot cover drive from Latif, goes all the way to the extra cover boundary.

16-0 after 5 overs. Still not good enough. Required rate if 6.4 an over.

what the hell are we watchin? it feels like NZ is playin kenya not even bangladesh...

Bublu Bhuyan said:
With Umar Akmal missing, there is simply no big hitters except Afridi. This crawling start is sure to put a lot of pressure on the middle order. Younis, Yousuf, Malik none of them are big hitters, and the openers need to get some quick runs to make the situation better for the middle order.

No Big hitters except Afridi? Razzaq?? Kamran??? Do you even know anything about Pak cricket.

Malik too at times.

Bublu Bhuyan said:

Jason: "Pakistan's best chance of victory is to hope for 3 quick wickets. If Salman Butt, Khalid Latif, and Younis Khan manage to stay in for a while the required run rate will spiral out of control and become too much to ask of the middle & lower order, so it's better if they get out of the way early!"
This jason fellow took the words out of my mouth! :) well only the 3 quick wickets part!

Bublu Bhuyan said:
Don't jump on me anyone, but doesn't this Latif guy look like playing to secure his place rather than for team's cause ? I mean it's not just today, even in the previous match he played such a crawling innings, thanks to Kamran Akmal and Afridi that he was saved from the blame for messing it up for his team.

Sachin has been playing for himself all his career :D

Butt is being tied down.

And did Rameez say Butt plays spin well? What?????????????

Pakistan must have got a ride on the delorean and thinking that they are playing a TEST MATCH against NZ in NZ....rather than chasing 300+ in Abu Dhabi

bluffmasterv2 said:
No Big hitters except Afridi? Razzaq?? Kamran??? Do you even know anything about Pak cricket.

Malik too at times.

He thinks he does, but knows jack diddly squat when it comes down to it.

bluffmasterv2 said:

Malik too at times.
How big of a big hitter is Razzaq ? Don't expect him to play an innings like Umar Akmal did when he cracked that century. Akmal ? Yea, maybe. He is the man in form.

Last edited:
Bublu Bhuyan said:
How big of a big hitter is Razzaq ? Don't expect him to play an innings like Umar Akmal did when he cracked that century. Akmal ? yea, maybe. he is the man in form.

Come on yaar, Razzaq is one of the biggest hitters of the cricket ball in world cricket. 89 from 40, 42 from 16, 51* off 22 are just a few examples of what he's done in international cricket.

Bublu Bhuyan said:

very well said!!! :14:

Bublu Bhuyan said:
How big of a big hitter is Razzaq ? Don't expect him to play an innings like Umar Akmal did when he cracked that century. Akmal ? Yea, maybe. He is the man in form.

Razzaq is huge and so is Kamran when it comes to big hitting.

i m out boys..cant watch the great younis khan and his game plans implemented by these 2 jerks!!

Back