Pakistan VS South Africa | ICC T20 2010 | Super 8 Match 9 | 10/05/2010 | SA Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant by Afridi.

100 needed of 10.

Ajmal is yet to come on, Pak need to keep the choke on.

Another brilliant over from the Peerzada. 100 to win off 10 overs, South Africa doing themselves in.

I believe SA need to win in at least 18.2 overs for their NRR to equal NZ, does anyone agree?

Good stuff from Pakistan, but this is only the half way stage. Need to maintain the pressure and field well. Put the pressure on the chokers :afridi

100 in 10 needed at 10. Brilliant stuff Afridi

Keep the squeeze on, guys. Keep it up!

First 10 over we went at 5/over in the 2nd 10 went for 10/Over

i really like afridis captaincy today.....why waste time with hafeez......used razzaq well, didnt wait too long with ajmal

Forget the RR people, it will only be tough once it's 12+..

Another choke bhari performance by the usual suspects. It is being getting ridiculous to the point that by just mentioning to SA players that they are in a Knock out phase and they don't even turn out for a match.

strange batting by de villiers really. Kallis's batting is good but de villiers isn't. I think he needs to pick up the pace. He's faced more than enough balls to play himself in.

Big gamble this, means Rehman has to bowl at the death.

But :afridi knows best.

Another amazing catch by U akmal.. almost identical to the last one but not as good

pakmania said:
Sledger,I owe you an apology about Razzaq's bowling,he actually proved me wrong. :pissed:
:p

No compromise for experience.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Poison said:
Big gamble this, means Rehman has to bowl at the death.

But :afridi knows best.

THE GAMBLE WAS HALAL MUAHAHAH AJMALLLLLL

:ajmal

Very timely wicket.

Brilliant catch by Umar Akmal once again.

Well done Ajmal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back