Pakistan VS South Africa | ICC T20 2010 | Super 8 Match 9 | 10/05/2010 | SA Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The catching has been top-notch. So has been the captainy. :afridi

MashaAllah

Boucher is next man in, let's see!!!!!!!

Come on Rehman.

SA have been far too cautious, should have made use of earlier overs. Yes first four overs play yourself in, but should have upped the run rate from there.

Jeez, South Africa have really made a mess of this.

Excellent, excellent bowling.

Win or loose why could not Pakistan play with this fight earlier, even if we loose its worth it

Imy said:
Win or loose why could not Pakistan play with this fight earlier, even if we loose its worth it

We are to loose in the field

Imy said:

I think its more south africa rathar than pakistan.....puzzling it has been their approach.

FROM CRICINFO

Faraz: "Why are teams even trying to make it to the Final? Just give the cup to Australia.They are unbeatable!"

My prediction is Aus get knocked out of the SF.

Afridi_Fan said:
He has to, there will be just 2 overs of pace by Aamir.
Yeah but he'll target the end of pace. At the mo, it's exclusively spin.

Mashallah :afridi finding some form with the bat and ball in this match now inshallah he get to show it off in the Semi & Final

3.3 Overs 18 Runs
30 (18)

fawad_wellwisher said:
FROM CRICINFO

My prediction is Aus get knocked out of the SF.
I have a feeling Australia won't win for some reason. If you don't have a proper spin attack, chances are there will be one game when you are going to really struggle.

Afridi's line of attack has been very clever.
Wide of off drifting in, batsmen don't want to drive.

Brilliant spell by Afridi mashallah!! Great with bat and ball today mahsallah!

What a bowler! What a delivery! What a captain!

What a man! :afridi

Afridi shouting at Ajmal - the greatest moment of this tourney. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back