Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 01/3/2014 | Pak inn

I'm really looking forward to watching Ghulam bat.. Heard good things about him but he was run out without facing a ball against India!

He hasn't been able to do anything special in this tournament so far. Let's hope that changes today.

Ghulam has had ducks in all 3 televised games. :))

Somebody needs to play a special innings from here

I don't think we are gonna see any special innings and I can't see Pakistan winning now.
South Africa are in a very strong position now and i think south Africa is going to win this match

Should have kept him down the order the ball was still moving, he's a good finisher but ordinary against the moving ball.

How do South Africa, Australia produce good fast bowlers day in and day out?!! That, even at u19 level! We don't have one decent guy! :facepalm:

SA bowlers are just too good, Pakistan's spinners will have to win them the game because their pacers won't trouble the SA's.

Maybe our media and fans should realise that it is only a junior tournament and stop putting so much pressure on these kids to win it in the future. They clearly look under the pump from the get go today. Great shame.

raza and saifullah are walking wickets, rest have to somehow get us to 150 atleast

Should have kept him down the order the ball was still moving, he's a good finisher but ordinary against the moving ball.

problem with all sloggers.

Hassan kya kar raha yaar. nearly run out.

Maybe our media and fans should realise that it is only a junior tournament and stop putting so much pressure on these kids to win it in the future. They clearly look under the pump from the get go today. Great shame.

They need to learn how to cope with pressure, if they want to become successful, No need to blame media and fans

pull by raza. Man that is one scary stat by morrison about our seniors. They have not beaten SA in international tournaments yet. is it true?

Only hope is if Hassan Raza steps up today. He does have some strokes on him and would be great to see them on display today.

I wouldn't write this team off because they have come back from worse positions. Also don't forget we have defended 100 in a final.

This! Honestly speaking, the final take away from this tournament will be a couple of youngsters from each team who show potential! Nothing more, nothing less..

The situation is similar to the the final of world cup 2006 right now.

pull by raza. Man that is one scary stat by morrison about our seniors. They have not beaten SA in international tournaments yet. is it true?

They have faced each other just twice in 50 over world cup i-e 99 and 92 WC

Though we have beaten them in world T20

We just need to score 200 and SA will choke :))

If we are like our seniors they must be like them too. :kallis bring on the choke.

Although i really hope that there wont be "pakistan has no talent or less talent then a certain minnow" threads incase we lose this.

They need to learn how to cope with pressure, if they want to become successful, No need to blame media

At this age it's all about development and learning. Unnecessary pressure on them is also very detrimental to their development going forward. Let them play their game and enjoy themselves. Do you see the SA media or fans getting so hyped up about this game? Heck they don't give a sh!t! And their side is clearly playing with freedom here.

At this age it's all about development and learning. Unnecessary pressure on them is also very detrimental to their development going forward. Let them play their game and enjoy themselves. Do you see the SA media or fans getting so hyped up about this game? Heck they don't give a sh!t! And their side is clearly playing with freedom here.

Still can't blame media and Fans, if they crumble under pressure

:out lazy shot by raza. oh man.

The ball is still swinging. Its been twenty overs now.

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak inni

If we are like our seniors they must be like them too. :kallis bring on the choke.

Although i really hope that there wont be "pakistan has no talent or less talent then a certain minnow" threads incase we lose this.

Lol yes. But honestly I have high hopes from Karamat Ali and Gohar! The Saffers are not that good against spin, we just need to put up a defendable total.

As I type this another wicket falls :(

we cant play these pacers on dead pitches of dubai not sure how they have been playing them in Aus and Eng?

Do we have a Anwar Ali to save us this time?

We got spinners. :p :p kuch nahi hota. our bowlers need to learn to defend such totals. international team har doosray match mai 50 for 5 hoti hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back