Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA pacers are bowling like seniors.

Good line and length with decent pace

Pak should score 170 atleast to make a game out of this.

150 and junior choke litmus check can be invoked by Zia and co.

No matter we play SA at U19 or at the senior level. Their pacers make us look funny all the time :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dill is typical tall hit the deck 125k bowler, need to apply better, he is negotiable.

Catching practice being employed :facepalm:

Zero batting talent in the guy batting now! What was he doing there? :))

What kind of a shot was that. he deliberately edged it to slips and there are TWO OF THEM. Thank God it fell short.

Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak ...

What kind of a shot was that. he deliberately edged it to slips and there are TWO OF THEM. Thank God it fell short.

These are the various reasons why people in my family sit down to watch us bat and then leave 1 by 1 till the 20th over after which I have to endure this alone :facepalm:

My brother back to playing xbox :(

lmao unlucky boys. Congrats on making the final though. :)

Just so poor technically - open face bats, static footwork, playing at wide balls away from the body.

Bolwer -> Batsman -> Keeper

Wonder if all dismissals are going to be like this

Hack after hack comes to the cease and leaves like their missing their flight back home :facepalm: pathetic stuff :(

Looks like Pakistani youngsters are choking!

Pak need to do a 2006 here if there is any chance of making a match from it

Very good disciplined bowling by SA though.

They have put a lot of pressure on Pak.

Given a choice, which match would Pakistan want to win? This final or tomorrow's game against us? Curious!

Some poor technique shown by the batsmen.

Footwork lacking against the moving ball.

who was calling Gohar a slogger? Was it you again hur rizvi?? Proved last game that he is a genuine all rounder and today he will show some of the top order how to bat. :afridi

If Pak win it from here. These SA boys would be scarred for life :D

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak inni

Given a choice, which match would Pakistan want to win? This final or tomorrow's game against us? Curious!

Tomorrow's game thanks.
Today's game is already gone :yk

need to take power play and slog , just defending and edging wont take us to even a half decent total

One run here is like a boundary lmao

Tomorrow's game definitely. This is just part of the learning curve for our junior players and maybe even a loss here won't be a bad thing going forward, in terms of making them more hungry for victory.

We win tomorrow, India is knocked out and we are virtually through too. How sweet. :)

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak inni

I was checking on priority.. Pakistan win here would be nothing short of a fairytale though

Even on priority tomorrow's game.
Today's game means nothing, just a learning curve for the young players

Need to do something just dead bat defence is not working here for Pakistan, other than producing edges

With this kind of bowling and discipline the South Africans would have had quite a few teams in strife here.

Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak ...

I wouldn't be surprised if becomes a freak against Indian bowling :))

Lol you guys hate your bowlers and we do that to our batsman. The romance continues lol

These are the various reasons why people in my family sit down to watch us bat and then leave 1 by 1 till the 20th over after which I have to endure this alone :facepalm:

My brother back to playing xbox
:(

yahi hona tha jab team 60 for 6 ho.

Our batsmen are waaaaay better than Ishant Sharma and co :p

Yes I know, they all are Bradman :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back