Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came in just now .... :114:

64 - 6 What ? How ? Why ? :O

Have the senior Pak team replaced the Juniors >: Thats not allowed , is it ? :55:

:3dbiggrin

Pakistan lower order should hang around and leave it for Gohar.

86 from 7... we should not lose a wicket now. the ball is not doing anything after 30 overs. take the powerplay and make some runs.

The ball isnt doing anything. Bat through powerplay and get 200 and we will win

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak inni

We need 180 runs and we can't get them playing like this until either Amad or Gohar increase their strike rate.

Sent from phone.

Gohar will make it big. Been really impressed by his temperament and application when initially he was rumoured to just be a slogger. Hopefully he can make some consistent FC performances and get a shout in the nationa side.

Gohar will make it big. Been really impressed by his temperament and application when initially he was rumoured to just be a slogger. Hopefully he can make some consistent FC performances and get a shout in the nationa side.
He seems to be a sensible kid, I thought Kamran Ghulam was the same, and really hoped to see both of them in the senior team soon. KG hasn't performed this time though. Got a duck in, like, every game.

We need 180 runs and we can't get them playing like this until either Amad or Gohar increase their strike rate.

Sent from phone.

Important thing is to play whole 50 overs or atleast most of it, S/Rs dont matter at this stage

gohar and amad have decent techniques. Batsmenesque. If they work on it they can really become all rounders.

Another recovery on the cards..Led by Zohar... Surely he will get a big 80 odd & make pakistan reach to 180 above , mark my words :123:

Re: Pakistan vs South Africa | Under-19 World Cup Final | Dubai | 1/3/2014 | Pak inni

Another recovery on the cards..Led by Zohar... Surely he will get a big 80 odd & make pakistan reach to 180 above , mark my words :123:

Nice jinx attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back