Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinks time. Messages coming out for Misbah but his reaction is probably..

polar-bear-cub-chill-out-i-got-this.png

A bit odd to see Waqar having a go at Umar. It was under your watch that he declined!!!

+1

He was his coach, he should've corrected Umar's mistakes or helped him phase those faults out. Why criticize him when you were suppose to help him fix these issues...

Waqar is stuck into Umar for attempting shots, actually Waqar as a coach had forced him to abandon his natural approach and thus put him off early in his career. Waqar should blame himself more than the poor Umar.

one thing has been proved in this innings, Umar hasn't got anywhere near being a responsible solid middle order batsman even after getting axed!

This is where Inzamam was different even in his early days.. his aggression was calculated and didn't seem to be mindless!

Pakistan would love to see the ball wet. ..........Wet ball, and Razzak and Afridi to come....

Waqar is stuck into Umar for attempting shots, actually Waqar as a coach had forced him to abandon his natural approach and thus put him off early in his career. Waqar should blame himself more than the poor Umar.

That's it, agree with you!

one thing has been proved in this innings, Umar hasn't got anywhere near being a responsible solid middle order batsman even after getting axed!

This is where Inzamam was different even in his early days.. his aggression was calculated and didn't seem to be mindless!

There is a big diffrence in inzi and umar yarrr
you cant compare a test player to a brainless sloger :)

That Mohali match >> these tucchay cups and series :(

I know yaar but there is nothing we can do about it...
I flew out to another city to meet a friend and some other friends flew out from another city an we were like 20-30 people in a big room with a projector and all...

But that's just the game :misbah

what I am wondering is that :umarakmal used to play so nicely in 2009. even when we collapsed he played araam se and rescued it. what has happened now?

anyway after seeing the dismissals of top 3, I don't mind this. but now as the partnership is building. they must go single double :jm

You are so right...

somebody remind russell arnold of razzaq's innings last year .. n then his many other healthy contributions early in his career as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back