Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
even if Pak scores at current rr till the 35th over ..they will need only to score at 7rpo in the last 15 , with wickets in hand it should be easy ..but if a wicket falls now , its pretty much the game .

Wickets in hand? we have a bunch or has-beens and tailenders left!

down to these two guys here!

75/4. He was going nowhere. Up to Razzaq now.. or will they send in Sarfraz?

Abdul Razzaq has been complaining about not getting enough chances, well here you have plenty of overs man.

Oh dear me, pakisyan are left with sloggers only and we have to get another 161 runs.

misbah .. sending in razzaq before afridi

now thats the most smart and sensible move he has made in his captaincy career so far :14:

Misbah gone! :facepalm:

All down to Umar now.

Might as well send sarfraz in now...

Now atleast we have Umar Akmal partnered with somebody who is not going to bog him down, whether its Boom Boom Afridi or Bang Bang Razzaq, we wnt b seein the RR increase much more than it would have is Misbah was there!

Razzaq off the mark already :)

This is why Misbah is pathetic, he wasted 53 balls that too in PP and now he is out. He is not good for ODI.

Need to send in Sarfaraz next. FC average of 45 and I have seen him chase targets well before

Mendis on.

okay so all the tuk tuk haters have it their way now

required rate is only 5.4 - should be easy for the sloggers from here on

Team composition is so wrong. Batting displays like this are much more likely then the first ODI.

need Umar & Razzaq to stick around till 35th over now...

Misbah as usual wasted the deliveries and got out...wonder what his fans will say today to defend him :)))

Sarfaraz would have been a better option to send in. Razzak and U Akmal, at this stage, is not a very good combo.

Afridi and Razzaq, two succesful all rounders of the ODI game!

hats off to these 2 legends!

misbah's approach to chasing is utterly pathetic. he has the potential to score at a run a ball (rotating the strike at least). i have no idea why he fails at doing so time and time again. this approach RARELY works.

Sarfraz should have been in next. Let Sarfraz and Akmal bat for a while. Razzaq and Afridi are better suited for the last 10 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back