Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akmal looks well set for the big one, and the biggest innings of his career if he does so, he gets a 100, pakistan will win.

:adnan mele ko khilavo
from the way I see it Adnan looks a better ODI prospect and Sarfaz a better test prospect. Sarfaz ain't anything special in ODIs. And Adnan's got a lot of shots which shows he might show promise in shorter formats (perhaps coming up the order and playing a few shots without much pressure). Or of course we could turn to guys like Jamal.

Ramiz Raja: Breaking news - During the break, balls have been changed. :))

Afridi has proved himself worthy of being selected. His job is that of a spin bowler. He bowled well and picked up wickets.

He is not a batsman.

He is a batsman, not what he used to be but he can still bat, and he showed that in English Country wicket when he was the main attraction playing for Hampshire, he now has to prove himself worthy as a batsman in pakistan as he has been out of International cricket for some time...

I hope Sanath gave him some pointers on commentary. Maybe a future career for Umar?

run a ball reqd now, shud never have been in this position, thank you Misbah 'Tuk Tuk' Ul Haq!

nowadays you just cannot keep up with the names in the sri lanka team! its like they have 20 people with the same name and bowling action!

Frig how does Sanath get AND KEEP a commentary job, I should send in my application

sarfaraz seems to be a very restricted player in his shots im afraid .. i hope he proves me wrong!

RRR doesn't matter much as long as we have wickets in hand powerplay is still here :D

He is a batsman, not what he used to be but he can still bat, and he showed that in English Country wicket when he was the main attraction playing for Hampshire, he now has to prove himself worthy as a batsman in pakistan as he has been out of International cricket for some time...

Ok, fine, he can bat. In this batting lineup however, Sarfraz and Razzaq have the right to bat higher than him, so he's in the right position regardless.

Afridi will always be the main attraction, irrespective of his form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back