Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
This singles game is the key to any ODI innings, some wierdos want to remove this passage from the game by reducing the innings to 40 overs!

We can't lose any more wickets now until we need around 40 to win.

These two looking good out there mashallah.

Malinga :(

i wonder whats the criteria of selecting commentators for international viewers! :facepalm:

Inside out for one. Risky shots but he plays them well.. usually.

Very gettable chase but task would be easier with wickets in hand.

good overs IMO, its just the wickets that have let us down a wee bit. Farhat, Younis and Hafeez need to get a real grip!

Ok, fine, he can bat. In this batting lineup however, Sarfraz and Razzaq have the right to bat higher than him, so he's in the right position regardless.

Afridi will always be the main attraction, irrespective of his form.

Safraz Ahmed who has played jus 5 ODI games for Pakistan has the right to bat above Afridi???

O.........K, well he seems to be doing a terrific job so far right?

yaar sarfaraz is still in a lucky stage of his career, each time he takes a single his average increases by 1

Rameez says these guys are not feeling pressure they are feeling beat , feeling music Duh

Sarfraz should play well here, he is a decent batsman

Allah rahem karey. Good bowling by PAK and kept Lanka to a avg total but shame on stupid damaad for droping taranga on 24 runs....he made 77 runs you idiot. dropped a easiest catch. then batted awfully. SHouldnt be in next matches. hated the way, YK got out, god whaat was he thinking?? very idiotic shot selection on his first ball. Misbah went totally in a block shell and wasted 5.3 overs. damn, Umer was awsome, from the very first ball counter part lankan bowling and showed them who is the Bosssss....If misbah wouldnt had gone in blok shell so Pak rr would have been good and they would had many balls diference.

Good to see LALA kept for ending. Razzak runout was a disaster. razzak wasnt even trying to run the 2nd one...he is a lazy runner.....Hope sarfaraz is somewhat better in the batting department. straight up played 7 dot balls...why do our players are so damn defensive...

Inshallah Umer n Lala will take PAK to victory and i hope n wish S.ahmed also plays good.

malinga was great

Well ..
i do see the situation in Mohali for Pak is same as that of this match ( except misbah )..

Cheeky single. Sarfraz back on strike - this is a good over.

Allah rahem karey. Good bowling by PAK and kept Lanka to a avg total but shame on stupid damaad for droping taranga on 24 runs....he made 77 runs you idiot. dropped a easiest catch. then batted awfully. SHouldnt be in next matches. hated the way, YK got out, god whaat was he thinking?? very idiotic shot selection on his first ball. Misbah went totally in a block shell and wasted 5.3 overs. damn, Umer was awsome, from the very first ball counter part lankan bowling and showed them who is the Bosssss....If misbah wouldnt had gone in blok shell so Pak rr would have been good and they would had many balls diference.

Good to see LALA kept for ending. Razzak runout was a disaster. razzak wasnt even trying to run the 2nd one...he is a lazy runner.....Hope sarfaraz is somewhat better in the batting department. straight up played 7 dot balls...why do our players are so damn defensive...

Inshallah Umer n Lala will take PAK to victory and i hope n wish S.ahmed also plays good.

malinga was great

I was waiting for RyanKhan's review.

Bullet Drive get a lesson.

Malik or Asad as Opener For Pakistan Sake
FARHAT :facepalm: he plays only against minnows and wen their is no pressure

Powerplay will be inforced at the 35th over. Those five overs would be the make or break period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back