Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that logic, we should send in Gul ahead of Sarfraz as well.

Sarfraz is a batsman, the players below him, are not. If they manage to swing their way to victory, then excellent, but it's up to the proper batsmen to do the job first and foremost.

Afridi?

He's going to hit or miss. If he hits, he wins the game. If he doesn't, Sarfaraz can tuk all day long.

with his facial expressions... mohsin really looks like a very negative character of a bollywood movie :p

I dread to think how we will approach to chase targets of 280 and 300+ under Misbah's captaincy!

Umar Akmal's innings has really impressed me. He has remained aggressive, used his feet, but has not played rash strokes. He is easily getting singles, waiting for the time to play his big shots.

actually he did play a few rash shots in the start of his innings, but looks very good now. good that he had :misbah there to guide him lol

Mohsin must be really impressed with this lovely knock from U.Akmal.

He has played so well mashallah

Ive been impressed with the pakistan milking, its just the loss of wickets thats been the negetive

with mohsin showing all those gestures .. we really don't want miandad as our next coach :D

Umar akmal has one hundred against lankans
Today will b second INSHALLAH

These two need to step up a little. Run rate is still less than 4. Take more singles and occasional boundary every couple of overs.

That is so awesome from Umar Akmal, he has played such a great knock so far. Just please carry on to prove to everyone the match winner you are - inshallah.

93 needed in 15 overs, smart batting by these 2 youngsters...need to play proper cricket in batting PP now...get 35-40 runs and that would be great!!!

My stream is so slow. Four announced on PP before the ball is bowled. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back