Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
We needed Umar right now.

But he, apparently, would rather get carried away into the oblivion than win us a good game.

thats why we need sohail tanvir in end overs very handy in tale :pissed:

:sohail

People unfairly blaming Akmal after his superb batting. What else can the poor kid do he scored 91 runs. Blame Farhat, Younis, Hafeez and our own Tuk Tuk for this not a man who scored half the runs of the team.

:))) I'm pretty sure Afridi is not under pressure anymore, he knows the game is gone, so might as well go for it. Let's see how long the fireworks last.

Now Afridi is going to have a slog...don't blame him if gets out playing ashot...

People unfairly blaming Akmal after his superb batting. What else can the poor kid do he scored 91 runs. Blame Farhat, Younis, Hafeez and our own Tuk Tuk for this not a man who scored half the runs of the team.

Thank You!

Someone please kick that SL commie in the back, he makes me nervous :facepalm:

Lesson from this match

Once again dropp catches and Umar Akmal shoot. But relax Pakistani team is geeting better we have good future...

To me its waste 91 runs

u cant do this to ur team after playing so well .. in the end throw ur wicket

many ways to look at it. if the rest of the batsmen would have done their job than these 91 runs would have been more than enough...

at least he tried and did not play for himself unlike others. he is still a kid, takes time. show me another pakistani 21 year old who can make 91 runs when coming in at 11/3 after being out of the side...

:umarakmal zindabad! that last show was definatley not on, but this is part of the package for now. insha Allah he will get more mature as time goes on...

Why take a single and expose ajmal to malinga??? it may well be over this over ...seen malinga do that so often

POTC

post of the century

just wait for the right bowler and hit him for 30 in that over, then do it again if he comes back

Pathetic appeal. Would be out if there was another set of stumps.

Malinga bowling the ball right of leg stump.. and then appealing. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back