Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant blame afridi if he does not win this for Pakistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Farhat havent taken that plumb review, may be Sarafraz could have utilized it now .. what a waste he is ..

Afridi happy to give the strike away. Either because he's scared of Malinga or doesn't want to win it for Misbah. or both.

Sri Lankan appealing is bordering on cheating. They shamelessly appeal for anything.

I can't beleive we have still have 9 overs to chase this mediocre target...we have made such a hash of this (as we do chasing)...

Shabash eyyy. Need afridi t sty on strike if we want t hav a gd chnce. Plnty of tym but no wickets.

Afridi should keep the strike and try to hit fours and sixes, sensibly. That's the only hope left. As much as I am mad at U Akmal, I am really happy that he got some runs. We badly need him as a permanent feature in our team. He is, by far, the best talent we have as a batsman. IQ is something he needs to improve on.

If Afridi wins this from here, what a slap that will be on the pakistani management!

Afridi happy to give the strike away. Either because he's scared of Malinga or doesn't want to win it for Misbah. or both.

Sri Lankan appealing is bordering on cheating. They shamelessly appeal for anything.

This. They have been doing it for while.

Afridi should have come up the order. With with the Misbah effect he could be very good

Just a single.

Come on Saeed... stay with me, stay with me.

Well played. Dealt with the reverse like an expert, neat flick.

Dot.

This one goes the other way, too good for the lower order.

How dearly would I like to see Afridi smash 3 sixes here in a row...... it would make match interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back