Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe International class batsman playing those ugly shots when chasing 230 runs.. Hafess well he is still an average batsman never sure about him.

Once theres a bit of pressure we tend to crumble same thing happened in WC semi with YK, afridi, razzaq and a few others...

lol from cricinfo..

i thougt this was pretty good from Rizwan..

This is just unfair. They played and missed millions of times and we get 2 edges. I hate cricket," says Rizwan. That is true, Sri Lanka's openers were rather lucky not to edge one of countless plays and misses

Pakistan have a long batting list. time for Razzaq,Afridi and Umar to get into action too.

look at farhats eyes he looks as if he is gna start crying any minute.

All we need is here is a 50 runs partnership and we will be on top again. Still 4 good batsmen to come after these two.

Actually Farhats technique looking better than YK and Hafeez.

I usually admire Left-Handers.

Lols Jayasuriya: Malinga bowled 139 kph and he saying slower one from Malinga again

Take out the runs against minnows and let me know what his average is :)

Why take those runs out, did his twin score them or something?

He still scored those runs and most of them contributed to a Pakistani win, that is the main thing isn't it?

Not out.

Safe. Malinga means business and not the one which involves money mind you.

I forgot that we also got afiridi and razzaq and saeed bhai who can sometimes fluke a 30

Lanka fielding is electric up to now.

Good drive for a single.

The new ball moved. If Pakistan milk the spin and make use of the PP they will win.

Actually, they should win if they bat 50 overs with their batting line. :razzaq

These two just need to see of this opening burst.. get settled and runs will come.

Malinga is bowling beautifully. Got a feeling Misbah :misbah will score a ton today.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back