Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like 1st major batting failure collectively in this series!

:facepalm:

jnr in now..now we'll see what the hype is about..will he last longer than a few overs??

The only positive in our batting is Misbah

and the unpredictable factors are U Akmal, Afridi and razzaq

On a serious note, I can't believe they dropped Shafiq. What did he do wrong? Was good in the WC and did ok against WI and Zimbabwe. You need a player like that for these sort of situations.

Shocking batting from Pakistan. Typical, Pakistani fans get too big for their boots and the crap hits the fan.

Can you believe it. There were posters here who wanted SL to post a big score! That attitude is unbelievable!

Farhat got out in the same matter!!
When will this torture end?

O Dilshan Bhai! 1 run tu bana leney do. Hum ney kon sa baad mein bananey ki try kerni hai.

Sincerely, Misbah

I think U.Akmal if he fails Shafiq or Malik will be selected unfortuantely and he is under pressure for that.

On a serious note, I can't believe they dropped Shafiq. What did he do wrong? Was good in the WC and did ok against WI and Zimbabwe. You need a player like that for these sort of situations.

I agree. Asad should be in the ODI team ahead of Younis Khan.

I guess a collapse was due from this PAkistan team....

They havent provided an epic collapse for some time now :p

Misbah just needs to wait until the last over, I'm sure he can win the game at the end.

Yeah. Let's use one match to jude him. Brilliant.

He has played plenty of Matches.. but he is all that hype he should show it.. ofcourse he can get unlucky , but Pressure on.. not a big target flat track,, only class bowler is Malinga...

as a write this, what a shot..:D

All of the sudden, the indian posters appearing from nowhere :)

nope, we need sloggers!!..chukka choaka out zindabaad..then bring back mr sania..lol

No footwork. Just calm down.

Akmal is a good LOI player; can do well if he can read this situation. Misbah needs to tell him.

Pak 14/3 after 4 overs...

One more wicket and we are into our tail here!

whattttaaaa shot!!!

who dares to keep him out of the team. showing how its done.

dealing with malingaaaa.

Ok, Umar just wants to play like Afridi. :facepalm:

High risk.

Another 4, but come the heck down Umar Akmal. Ants in his pants or what?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back