Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has played plenty of Matches.. but he is all that hype he should show it.. ofcourse he can get unlucky , but Pressure on.. not a big target flat track,, only class bowler is Malinga...

as a write this, what a shot..:D

Okay. But how about the fact that he's making a comeback to the side?

just came back from office .. did cross the stadium on my way .. could see a lot of people outside at the ticket counters and security gates... but till the time i've reached home, its not a good score to see im afraid!

anyhow ... this is those days for Pakistan where we'll have to show our unpredictability.. so lets be positive :D

I can see Jnr playing a rapid cameo here, needs to get a big hundred tonight though!

Umar Akmal is so much superior to other pakistani batsmen.
Yet he is always batting as our last recognised batsmen in ODI's and is not picked in test cricket.

A good innings here by akmal will be a moral boaster for him..

umer has every shot, we desperetaly need some coach for him. he should invest into one himself.

Kami ka damaagh kidr margaya hain.

Someone please tell junior this is not a HK6s match...

A tweet at the arrival of Misbah.

AHSAN
@AHS20022 AHSAN
bhaiyo soo jao . . .jab utho ge toh match draw ho gaya hoga

Umar needs to calm down he is stroking the ball well needs to make it count...

misbah gotta guide Umer any how.

he even knows that you can not rely on :afridi or :razzaq.

I think Misbah has given him the green signal here. We can't have tukk tukk at aboth ends.

You'd rather see him play out 20 dot balls and add to the pressure? Good teams get out of such situations by counter attacking.

Depends on the situtation too. Low total, only one class bowler. No need for counter attacking yet

U.Akmal doing the right thing, you need to get 45 at least in the first 10 overs, cannot just keep on blocking.

Look again Misbah is doing what he did at mohali. not scoring and putting pressure on the younger batsmen at the other end.

He needs to effn rotate the strike!!!!

umer has every shot, we desperetaly need some coach for him. he should invest into one himself.

Kami ka damaagh kidr margaya hain.

He needs to spend some time in England. But the counties just aren;t interested in our batsmen. Just the bowlers.

Goodness gracious. :)))

_fakeiplplayer Fake IPL Player
If only Imran Farhat had married HawkEye's daughter, he would still be batting.

Strange posittion of release for Perera. Seems like he is falling over back.

yaaaaaaar Misbah play like a propper middle order batsmen rotate the strike

Misbah should not get bogged down, he needs to get singles and twoes and keep the scoreboard ticking.

Idiot Farhat missed a straight one, and lost us the review to top it off. Go home!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back