Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 2nd ODI | Dubai | 14/11/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to spend some time in England. But the counties just aren;t interested in our batsmen. Just the bowlers.

yaaar, we just can not to afford to waste his talent.

im sure he will be able to get a county contract and hopefully after T20 WC more teams will be more interested in him.

This is precisely why I'm not too keen on having Razzaq/Sarfraz/Afridi at 6, 7 and 8. Puts a lot of pressure on the top 5.

they need to take singles too not just slog..keep the score ticking..i still have slight hope..

Farhat is such a disappointment.. I was ready to give him some respect but that guy never learn.

Umar really need to play in England,, PCb should send him there and pay it for him... Even Tendulkar learned a lot of cricket in England..

Rameez taking ***** misbah cool and calm as ever, on 3.

needs to play in test match groove loooooool

Umar has the proper cricket shots in his repertoire. Needs to cut out the unnecessary slashes and scoops.

Look again Misbah is doing what he did at mohali. not scoring and putting pressure on the younger batsmen at the other end.

He needs to effn rotate the strike!!!!

He is playing his natural game. :misbah

Commentator: "Misbah,cool & calm on 3" :)))

Goodness gracious. :)))

_fakeiplplayer Fake IPL Player
If only Imran Farhat had married HawkEye's daughter, he would still be batting.

good one

but had he married HawkEye's daughter he wouldn't be in the team, or would he?

Well he can have more than one wife anyway...

Umar really need to play in England,, PCb should send him there and pay it for him... Even Tendulkar learned a lot of cricket in England..

Just playing in England won't do much. He needs a full season of county cricket, but English counties don't seem to be interested.

I would play Malik as an opener instead of Imran farhat , believe it or not, Malik can do it better and ofcourse Malik is better fielder and can bowl a bit

Farhat loves to use the reviews, 1 review always has his name written on it.

Just got back after missing the first 30 mins.
What do you know the openers go cheaply.
I knew Farhat would fail today.
Why do we panic on so many occasions when chasing a competitive total.

I would play Malik as an opener instead of Imran farhat , believe it or not, Malik can do it better and ofcourse Malik is better fielder and can bowl a bit

good luck trying to convince shezada sahib..lol

anyone other than farhat is going to prove a better opener on these surfaces! even sohail tanvir!

Twitter is on fire.

AHS20022 AHSAN
Malinga : How can u leave tht Misbah ? Misbah : i think im here for draw

If these two go, we are left with Razzaq really and no one else. :(

Need to build a solid partnership here.

Can't loose another wicket now. Can't let Razzaq & Afridi chase any more than 100.

We need a compact counter-puncher like Shafiq. He would have been well-suited to play neatly against a fast-bowling unit

:wide

at least the run rate is not as bad as its used to be with pakistan when they lose quick early wickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back