Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | 3rd ODI | Abu Dhabi | Oct 18, 2017 | Sri Lanka Innings

I still bet on pak batsmen to make it a tight chase. Despite Shehzad's absence.

It's not easy batting here after the new ball loses its shine. The reason Pak need to score 100 in the first 20 overs and then just bat till the 50th over.

I like sarfraz inventing the mid slip. Not there to take catches or stop runs. I'm also glad he is pioneering the art of misfielding at least one ball every over.

Kaptaan tanda ho ja!

Come on Raees it was your spot to make your own

Parera loves batting against Rumman, same thing happened against world xi

Hasan has more 5'fers than Amir and Juniad. He's only been in world cricket for a year and two months.

Yes Srilanka dropped two catches but that cant undermine the performance against ENG and India which arguably are top ODI sides and matches against them were completely one sided. Also SA with their heavy batting lineup struggled big time.

Yes I agree to some extent that Shadab could have bowled straight 10 overs but may be captain wanted to have his options open.

The first mistake for you and few tools here is that, it wasn't a dig at Sarfraz.

He is quite sharp in using bowlers & actually understands the attacking concept. I for someone have seen him in U19 WC final, when he kept Anwar for long, long spell and brought back Jamshed from other end - idea was that to defend 109, only way it to get 10 wickets.

This was a tactical call by Arthur, a non Asian coach, who often misjudge the role of a classical spinner. Most of them consider spinners as a defensive element and use them to restrict scoring, rather than getting wickets.

There you go guys we made it happen. 5er for Hasan.

#powerofbelief

10 over 34 run and 5 wickets.

Pakistan single-handedly bringing back the era of 220 par score.

:salute

Feeling bad for Rumman, looks like he is feeling pretty low.

Hassan should be rested for the next two or atleast one match. Bring in Shinwari for him

10 over 34 run and 5 wickets.

Pakistan single-handedly bringing back the era of 220 par score.

:salute

7th ODI in a row where Pakistan have bowled the side out for under 250.

Babar needs to open if he wants to try for another 100

Imagine him scoring another 100 today and MOM award going to Hasan.. it would be one of its kind where a Batsman scores 3 match winning 100s in 3 consecutive Odis and not getting a MOM in all 3 Odis

Back