Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

shan said:
how is the pitch?

.5 Naved-ul-Hasan to Tharanga, no run, dropped in short, inconsistent bounce, he tries to pull but mistimes it and the ball rolls to the off side

Seems like no change from the Ind Vs Eng match.

11-0(3.1)

zMario said:
Who knows... :))

We need some wickets to fall to find out

i mean what will be the good score here?

any one watching here live?

time for a wicket.. Sanath is a beast we cannot let him settle in

Well, Jayasuriya coming down the track alot, so i think we need to put fine leg back, and bounce him out

zMario said:
Resurgent Pakistan? Looking like Pathetic Pakistan right now :(

Is that your match analysis ? harldy half an hour and the Ppers get their knives out !

crowd is mostly pro sri lankan... btw wht ru expecting in india? :D
I thought Shiv Senaks will be on the gound supporting Pakistan in their Orange Langotis.

MIG said:
Is that your match analysis ? harldy half an hour and the Ppers get their knives out !
Yes, thats my match analysis so far. Once Razzaq and Afridi come on, I give us better chance

uzzie01 said:
crowd is mostly pro sri lankan... btw wht ru expecting in india? :D
I thought Shiv Senaks will be on the gound supporting Pakistan in their Orange Langotis.
:))) :))) :)))

why didnt Razzak shared the newball with Rana...he's also a good explorer of swing bowling

Going by the cricinfo commentary, the pitch is already showing demons. Whats the outfield like as well?

Daoud said:
Going by the cricinfo commentary, the pitch is already showing demons. Whats the outfield like as well?
fast, really fast, get bat on ball, its 4

i think Jayasuria is the Fittest player on tour...he's 37ish but still runs b/w wickets like a 23yr old.... great to watch

looks like rana is carrying is tremendously bashed up English form with him

b0wld said:
why didnt Razzak shared the newball with Rana...he's also a good explorer of swing bowling

he is also a good explorer of bieng hit all over the park!

Back