Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

The pace Rao is bowling at he might get pulled up for a D-test soon. :D

29-0 after 6 overs. Time for Razzler or Guly.

looks like rana's form is still the same. Time for a bowling change.. Gul or Razzler

Rana clueless as usual ..getting mauled because he is bowling down the leg side ..

Welcome New MR SAMI.. (RANA).. Now after 7 overs Sril Lanka 47/0... GOOD GAME.. Useless bowlers

can someone tell rana that you don't ball short on these pitches.

Why can't Rana take drugs, so he can improve, or get banned? Either one would do good

uzzie01 said:
crowd is mostly pro sri lankan... btw wht ru expecting in india? :D
I thought Shiv Senaks will be on the gound supporting Pakistan in their Orange Langotis.

cos there are lot of SL's in the crowd !

Awesome shot from Sanath, just smashes Rao back over his head for a straight 6

No slow balls. Bowling on both sides. No yorkers. basically no variation from either of the bowlers other than just bowling fast. Jaya is murdering.

When u see Jaya come down the track, u BOWL SHORT!

GEEZ GET THAT IN UR HEAD

jackal786 said:
No slow balls. Bowling on both sides. No yorkers. basically no variation from either of the bowlers other than just bowling fast. Jaya is murdering.
Its not even fast, just....

seams we are finally goin to ahve high score in CT..like have said before , low scores had nuthing to do with pitches!

he is our only hope now

I don't know why but the closer it gets to the WC the Sri Lankans suddenly wake up.

Going to bed ,man i wasted my sleep for this .............. May allah help pakistan and you all to enjoy the game.

well on the pitches were 200 is match winning score

how we gona chase 300?

Back