Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

I am anticipating a 350+ score from Sril Lanka.. and we are going to succesfully defend our title of NOT WINNING THE CHAMPION TROPHY

Dont understand why people are complaining about YKs captaincy - for the past year or so, all I have heard is what a great tactical captain YK is or would make - I guess time to learn a few home truths ?

Only pakistani who would be happy at this pedestrian show of the bowlers is Sami!

we are in trouble already..whats wrong with rana..?? the new sami?/ one good season then nothing??

Afridi drops it !!

lol as always 1st catch we get we drop ... good to see some things aint changed with us atleast..

MIG said:
Dont understand why people are complaining about YKs captaincy - for the past year or so, all I have heard is what a great tactical captain YK is or would make - I guess time to learn a few home truths ?

A few more games like this and Inzi will become a tactical genius without having to do anything :11:

Same old story I'm afraid - fielding is just not up to scratch, he misfielded earlier too, and he is suppose to be one of our better fielders

oh noooo dropped by Afridi. probably came too fast or he was thinking that is going for a six or 4 or dreaming about batting the same way

so a 300 plus score is on the cards..welcome to the year 2000..is that really YK or is it moin khan in disguise??

Big Mac said:
A few more games like this and Inzi will become a tactical genius without having to do anything :11:

Jayasuria is a seasoned campaighner. He knows how to dominate an attack. So tactics simply go away when jaya is in charge.

Its the 1990s all over again, but this time we dont have Wasim or Waqar

the Great Khan said:
we are in trouble already..whats wrong with rana..?? the new sami?/ one good season then nothing??
Rana cant be the next Sami

He hasn't got the hair :60:

BOWLED HIM!

Sanath goes for a huge swipe, terrible shot and his leg stump goes

Lets hope they are able to pull the match back a bit.. but seeing Pakistan's habit of leaking runs we are going to find another Run feast

Good work Pak ! So you see we can take a wicket ! Now, for the sake of simplicity and peace of mind, I will assume that this is a batters paradise - this view will hold until Pak bat and disprove it ( God forbid!)

A few more now and we could be back into it. Seeing the end of Jaya is quite a relief. Now we need the other Jaya to go back

nope.. im not getting the game today.. but ill have NZ vs PAk and Pak vs SA

Run rate crashing down to 6.5 - cmon chaps - jazbay say khello...

Edged to first slip but Afridi is standing very wide and it's gone for 4

the ball seems to be following Afridi about so far today.. not that he could have done
much with that but still !!

it seems there is good support for pakistan in the stadium

cmon lads..show hard work and honesty..(unlike you other colleagues)..we can do this..at least fight till the end..

MIB said:
it seems there is good support for pakistan in the stadium

LOL yeah more then we get at home for test games or in ODI games after Afridi is out lol !!

Im suprised aswell when that wicket fell loads of people wer jumping up and down ..

run rates too high..lankans just need to play sensibly and they should get a massive target here..

This game is already over - our best chance was to keep S Lanka down to below 200 - thats not gonna happen.

Batting under lights is a lottery and we dont have the batsmen to knuckle down.

Oh well, lets look forward to the next game...

Umar Gul to Tharanga, FOUR, oops! Good length outside off stump, Tharanga pokes at it and gets an edge, but the ball flies between Akmal and Afridi at first slip and runs away for runs, thats a massive gap there between the two men, where's Younis? He's the better slipper!

Back