Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

Finally, something happening for Pakistan, and luck going our way, now lets get em all out under 200 :D

OUT ... another wicket now and then bring on the spinners inshallah they be able to slow
the RR down but before all this we need another wicket now !!

Razzaq takes a wicket and Kami catches it? Time to celebratttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt(e)

Daoud said:
Razzq undoing Gul's good work. Bring on Afridi, but with Gul nearing the end of his spell,we'll need a double change
you spoke to soon kid, He just Got us a wicket.

you legend you Poppeye :11:

Sangakara comes out, we need to get him early!

CrickFan said:
yes razzak gets a wicket ..more out of good fortune rather than good bowling
What was I saying. Does he have the surprised look on his face again?

on his way back, Thuranga gets an Ear ful from Jaya (the captain) ahahahaha

Shabash Razi Cheetehey, get us Sangaaaa.......

108 for 2

and 4 runs to sanga, opens his account with a dashing shot.

112 for 2

3 , fours in that over :| plus a wicket :108:

razaak dishing out club bowling ..the wicket notwithstanding ..5 boundaries in 2 overs

cavin420 said:
and 4 runs to sanga, opens his account with a dashing shot.

112 for 2

3 , fours in that over :| plus a wicket :108:
I'll take the wicket. In fact, if every over from now goes for 12, I'll take that too as long as a wicket falls :D

Pakistani tigers said:
cavin u dont know how much i have missed your balley balley
i know, same here :D

113 with that single,

Umar Gul goes, down and now he is up, a lil stretch he done.

lol razzaq changed , at first i dint even recognized him when he starting running after taking a wicket i m like oh **** its razzler

Razzaq hit for 5 boundaries. damn. And seriously speaking this should be ranas last tour if he does not do well

much better, change of pace, sanga defends.

119 for 2

still no sign of spin..come on younis...

ah, Hafeez warms up :11:

aight peeps, taking a break after this over, will resume after 30 overs, or when a wicket falls, will come for a quickie.

one last over for the power play, RazzaQ cheetah to bowl to jaya.

Afridi should come on before Hafeez. Looks like younis prefers more off spin than Inzi who likes Afirdi more in ODIs.

inzidabest said:
Razzaq hit for 5 boundaries. damn. And seriously speaking this should be ranas last tour if he does not do well
Makes you appreciate SAmi even more ;)

120 for 2

This is a very flat pitch. Such a contrast to the pitch played on a couple of days ago between India and England.

Amir said:
Afridi should come on before Hafeez. Looks like younis prefers more off spin than Inzi who likes Afirdi more in ODIs.

Usual panick mode bizzare reactions.

inzidabest said:
I think it will be 270. Is the pitch good to bat on?
Seems like a batting wicket to me, ideal for batting, bowl coming on nicely, but wait till some spin comes into action.

mind you when pakistan bat the same wicket, we can turn it into a bowling one, we are capable you know ;)

good tight bowling by razi.

ohhhhhhhh quick single....come on hafeez keep it tight, single gifted.

121 for 2

the boundaries are coming atleast once an over. At this rate, we will be chasing 300. Need to bring on Afridi soon.

the slow death of pakistan cricket? or is it rebuilding phase 1 million? thanks asif!!

I would have thougt Hafeez would have been better of then Malik right now to bowl ?!?

It looks as if we may be chasing a total in excess of 300 and without Inzi in our batting lineup it won't be easy.

This is a very flat pitch though and even without Inzi, Pak do have the batsmen to chase big totals.

Pak have to make sure they keep it tight and contain the Sri Lankans.

Malik and Afridi drying up the runs!!

16 off last 4 overs

If we can get Sangakarra out we can hold them out under 300. Only worrying thing is that this pitch got some turn, so Murali could be useful. The ball will also be wet too though!

younis need to tighty up the field with Atapattu, he is new at the crease

This is very tight bowling from these two!!!

And Atapattu is a nervous starter

Back