Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

cavin420 said:
4 balls, 4 singles,...not working, come on freedi cheethey wickettttttttttt!! needed

bowleddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Really all of you should be thanking me :p

:108: :108:

get em all out for 220 i says!!!

Thanks Dilshan. Thats what Pak needed, a couple of quick wickets

Freedi looks fat waise....

oh nearly took another wicket, good way to end the over.

34 overs

186 for 5

S Malik 7-0-31-2
S Afridi 7-0-30-1

Great stuff from both of them

come on, lets get marvan now lads, shabash malik cheethey...

get some fielders close in younis, give him a slip and silly leg...come on need wickets..

well this reminds me of the last ct and remember during that period malik and afridi were our best bowlers..well done lads..they are stepping up...if only rana sahib can get his form back..!!

all we need is 2 more wickets, then its the likes or murali, malina and fernando ...!easy peazy!

Now this is the reason why we don't need Kaneria in ODIs

Our spin attack is more than capable

Run rate seems very high. If they don't loose more wicket they may can hit 337-350

yeah run rate is very high..a few good overs and we could still be staring down the barrel

Lets how different Younis is from Inzi, usually Inzi concentrates on getting the overs in when the oppo is on the backfoot. I hope Younis is more positive and looks to get wickets because thats our only chance.

240-250 would be a decent score on this wicket. Though, I must say pitch doesn't look too bad.

What happened to Maliks hand earlier in the day when he was fielding?

Zohaib said:
240-250 would be a decent score on this wicket. Though, I must say pitch doesn't look too bad.

They will have to get more than that on this pancake of a wicket.

I would bring on hafeez to finish Rana and Razzlers quota and he might pick up a wicket as spin has done better for us.

RAvi Shastri " if pakistan bat well, this could be a cracker jacker game, this CT needs a good game, high scoring one!

Keep the updates coming cavin. You're still the most reliable.

Cant believe I said that, but I meant it

Uzi said:

This was the same wicket england wer bowled out for 125....260 is a par score here!

Uzi said:
I disagree. Not that 250 is super. It's decent. We will be batting under lights but then again, their spinners will have problems gripping. Let's hope, we neutralize their pacemen.

Poor over from Afridi. Plenty off it for the Lankans.

jusarrived said:
This was the same wicket england wer bowled out for 125....260 is a par score here!
that was a different wicket, this is the one on its right!

Daoud said:
Keep the updates coming cavin. You're still the most reliable.

Cant believe I said that, but I meant it
Yeah, Cav is doing awesome.

Watched the first hour, and have to say the pitch isn't perfect. One kicked low to Jayasuriya just outside off, and one got up on Tharanga, nearly lobbing a catch to cover. It seems to have settled down since then, but Malinga's pace might give SL a bit more with the new ball. I'd say 250 is a very competitive total.

Didn't see Jayawardene's dismissal, but Sangakarra was trying to do too much. Seems to be a bit of turn for Malik and Afridi, which is worrying when the opposition have the biggest spinner of the ball in their team. And Jayasuriya is obviously a handy left-armer.

if we get a good result in this match we will be bolstered by yasir and abdul rehman..cmon lads..

Back