Pakistan Vs Sri Lanka | Jaipur|match 1 !

we need to get Sanga...he is the key i says to our victory.

1 run stolen now :))

come on lads , tighten it up...

154 for 3

Noman said:
WHEN MALIK BOWL WELL HE AUTOMATIC BAT WELL that is a good sight,,,

I hope you haven't jinxed him. :p

We should bog down Attapatu and maybe Sanga will make a mistake trying to force things.

Now kamran Pee's Afridi off :))

afridi turned round to bowl and kami was not ready :)):))

oh nearly bowledd him, nearly chopped it back on to the stumps...dang lucky attapatu
155 for 3

28 overs.

Malik cheetah bowling beautifully shuteafully !

:11:oh dang 1 run taken, but at least he dived and tried

156 for 3

I think we need have more fielder in the ring, with atapattu because he doesnt like to play over the top

Good line n length by Malik, keeping it on middle and leg, old Saqlain mushtaQ tactic ;)

156 for 3, another dot ball

Younis kHan need to have more fielderi in the ringl,,, there are miliking us,,, we need wickets,,

single of the last ball as well, 3 off that over,

sanga keeps strike.

158 for 3, 29 overs

i m not at all worried abt whatever target Srilanka gives us....Pakistan will just need to score 1 more run than whatever Srilanka give us ..its as simple as that :D .

Noman said:
Younis kHan need to have more fielderi in the ringl,,, there are miliking us,,, we need wickets,,
patience, its all part of a plan.

Good start by freedi dot ball

down the wicket, scopps it in the air, but freedi could dive this time, dang, 1 more run.

160 for 3

another single, 3 runs off that over as well, no wait one last ball remains, come on freedi cheetehey ....

dot ball, :11:

161 for 3

30 overs

arsal_pakfan said:
i m not at all worried abt whatever target Srilanka gives us....Pakistan will just need to score 1 more run than whatever Srilanka give us ..its as simple as that :D .
you make it sound so easy ;)

wish it was , as simple as ...........

we could do with out these hit me 4 balls, every 4th over come on lads..................

single to cover, 166 for 3.

30.3 overs

well bowled, malik cheetah, keep it there abouts to Marvan.

7 runs , 21 balls Marvan.

167 for 3

dang, half volley, 4 runs, pulled away.

bad start n end to the over :12:

171 for 3

31 overs

Good over for the Sri Lankans there.

Not a good over from Malik, too short.

I dont know if Atapattu is suited to the middle order, doesn't rotate the strike enough

Probably shouldn't be in the ODI side at all

haha Atapatu & Sangakkara now thrashing our spinners...hopefully Rao & Gul will do the same to Murli,Vaas & Co when Pak will bat :D

i guess the bowlers are loosing concentration .......

i say time for younis to put on his wicket taking hat

ooooooooooooooo baleyyyyyyyyyyy baleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ooooooooo shavaaaaaaa shavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

malik cheetah gets Sangakara for 39 :11:

YES! Damn, my signal is all scrued up!! It's raining here and crap DISH has lost signal.

Hello, any body here? any one following me commentary or is it only me talking to me self, God Dang it, we just picked up Sanga :11: :11: :11:

Game on !!!!

Malik cheetah gets his 100th wicket, and what a 100th it is, but i would thank Hero for that wicket, if i were malik (but wait , i am a Malik :11: :11:

we need to get dilshan as well, he could score freely at the end...

come on 2 more wickets and then we are talking business!

that catch was brilliant, looked a bit dodgy from a different angle, but looks spot on now :11:

Weak throw, other wise that could have been a run out by younis, come on lads , keep it tight

They are giving the new batsman easy singles.

They need to keep Dilshan on strike.

4 balls, 4 singles,...not working, come on freedi cheethey wickettttttttttt!! needed

bowleddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

If Lanka score at only 5 an over from here on in they will still get up to 270. That seems too big a total to get but lets see what happens.

hahaha crapinfos usual tech probs show up.

OUuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttt tTtttttttttttttttttttttTTTTTTTTTTTT

oooooo baleyyyyyyyy baleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ooooooooooo shavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa shavaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Freedi cleans up dilshan, who chops it back onto his stumps

186 for 5 :11:

Back