Pakistan vs Sri Lanka | Second Test : Day Four | Dubai | 29 October 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhhh that was close!

Pakistan's session!

brilliant stuff from Pakistan, did everything right.

did not let the score freely, took wickets and of course nailed the big man Sangakkara.

it was a pivotal session and we hit them hard! :misbah

Why the hell do we dont have a PAK umpire in this match? its our home series so why no Aleem dar in it? I think in every pak hom series, Aleem Dar should be supervising it with some one good umpire next to em.... i cant believe in our hom series, we dont have our umpire :(

Why the hell do we dont have a PAK umpire in this match? its our home series so why no Aleem dar in it? I think in every pak hom series, Aleem Dar should be supervising it with some one good umpire next to em.... i cant believe in our hom series, we dont have our umpire :(

+1 we can have Aleem Dar and Asad Rauf.

BY LAW .... u cannot Home umpire ... because of past cheating allegations against few teams

Imran khan initiated the idea of neutral umpire

And i think its fair enough .. though ICC should hire competent umpires

human error can be once or twice... not in all 3 days

BY LAW .... u cannot Home umpire ... because of past cheating allegations against few teams

Imran khan initiated the idea of neutral umpire

And i think its fair enough .. though ICC should hire competent umpires

human error can be once or twice... not in all 3 days

to be fair no indian umpire should umpire pakistan and not pakistani umpire should umpire indian match

Why don't camera men focus on umpires when there are loud appeals in this match? Never seen this before. Really annoying as you don't see their impression before giving a final decision.

Tony Greig - 'Adnan is a chirpy little character, he never stops behind the stumps'

Agree with you Tony, it's great!

The new ball will be interesting...

I wonder if they will take it

Junaid should be given a couple of overs break if so since we only have two quicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back