Pakistan vs Zimbabwe | 1st ODI | Karachi | 21/01/2008

AStickDude

Debutant
Runs
First post :>

Anyway, looks like we'll be having something to cheer about tonight (hopefully) :26:

Think I might go to the stadium after lunch. Fingers crossed, I'll be sitting in a box!

Haha, but look at it this way - if we start losing, the public may start putting effigys on fire.

Would cause a few problems I imagine...

Oh man im watchin on z-sports and that annoying lady is back..."action packed edition"..."zamana hey fatafat cricket ka"...UGHHHHHHHHHH

Obeid said:
Oh man im watchin on z-sports and that annoying lady is back..."action packed edition"..."zamana hey fatafat cricket ka"...UGHHHHHHHHHH
What happened to playing Halo?

Obeid said:
Oh man! I hate that too lol!

lets hope for a exciting match and a few boom boom 6's!! that would top it off

Breaking news: Boom Boom Afridi is opening with Salman Butt

Kamran Hussain is making his debut, there is no Samiullah.

Pathetic stuff from these people....

Waq Bhai doing interview with the cappo and he does not even know the name of the Zim cappo...what the fake? he does know what to ask him ?
they didn't even let him talk to shoaib malik...

the team list does not show Samiullah name yet the guy is talking about how he is in the team......what is kamran akmal doing this team? why are we keep on playing him?

why is Afritared opening ? do we not know that he can't do Jack@ss there...why are we keep making the same mistakes? is it not time to test new guys .......

Wait, what?! Is Samiullah in the team or not? And no Nasir Jamshed?! wth!

who in the world let waq bhai do the toss etc?

and there you go this other Mushy start off with his fav word...Definietly ...start counting DEFINIETLY when mushy talks...

who in the world let waq bhai do the toss etc?

and there you go this other Mushy start off with his fav word...Definietly ...start counting DEFINIETLY when mushy talks...and YOU KNOW...

Mushtaq Ahmed just called Shoaib Malik ''a naive captain.'' Let the bashing of 2008 begin!

such bad coverage of cricket match....Cricket in Pakistan is going any other sports ....way to go Pak....

Waq is pathetic to say the least.....Please someone remove him from there....

What the hell, Mushy is giving a pitch report, and 2 seconds later he's sitting with the presenter dude...

May God help us....

hahaha Waq just called him Mr Pros( zim cappo) oh dear......someone kick him out..

haha Jamseed IN....these guys will score a lot of runs and will suck against better teams....

GOd know whatever happen to Fawad Alam.......

Wow, they decided to change the team at the last second.

So Salman, Nasir Jamshed, Younus, Yousuf, Malik, Misbah, Kamran Akmal, Afridi, Sohail Tanvir, Rao Iftikhar, Samiullah Khan

AStickDude said:
Intersting, Malik says at toss that Nasir Jamshed and Samiullah are playing
Exactly. I'm not sure what others are on about.

lol, did I miss some unintentional comedy from Waqar?! I just turned it on.

What the Fudge is this......Only one new guy or so called "youngsters" in the line up. Stupid a$$ malik did his stupidity act again. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Pakistan (Playing XI): Salman Butt, Nasir Jamshed, Younis Khan, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik(c), Misbah Ul-Haq, Shahid Afridi, Kamran Akmal(w), Sohail Tanvir, Samiullah Niazi, Rao Iftikhar

someone bump the waqar commentating thread ..

Showman you missed a lot...Waq bhai was going interview both Cappo and he didn't know the name of Zim cappo.....thats a sorry state of our cricket....pathetic....

WOW so we've found the next legend........:):):):):)

these guys will score runs against this team and will struggle against anyone else......i feel sorry for pakistan cricket..

inzibhai said:
Showman you missed a lot...Waq bhai was going interview both Cappo and he didn't know the name of Zim cappo.....thats a sorry state of our cricket....pathetic....
What does this have to do with our cricket?

Just because we have bad commentators, doesn't mean we have bad cricketers...

Astickdude, remind me the last time we actually won something meaningful against a good team....Please do that....you dont need to be so offensive...our cricket is going the same way just like any other sports etc in pakistan.....please tell me this is not some ICL match being played ......is this Intl cricket?

Back