[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Imran Khan a mosaic in Pakistan's political history

I still haven't had a reply as to who stole the elections if establishment didn't? I still don't know who you hold responsible for Inds killing PKs and others on our soil and our establishment can't utter a word against it. BTW the Inds claimed that they killed a retired PK army Brigadier this week.

And obviously you haven't read the cypher like you apparently didn't read the Guardian report on the killing of PKs and others on our soil by Ind agents. The cypher is fact and has been accepted as so. To summerise the Cypher- establishment was told to overthrow IK and if he did, all would be forgiven.

The American's lecture everyone human rights but have gone awfully quiet since the coup? Why is that? When Navanly was jailed in Russia, the American's protested at his jailing, but today IK is in jail for the horrific crime of getting married
Never mind who stole what. I hold the Pak government responsible for everything that goes on in our country. You are taking the debate to a very different direction where as I am talking about IK's lies and failures to deliver what he said prior to be to be elected. You have admitted all off that after I pushed you against the wall. What exactly do you want the military and fauj to do? I wanted them to go to war with India when they removed article 370 but your IK wouldn't allow that. He stood up asking stupid questions as to what I should do, remember?. I don't believe in reports from dodgy western institutions.

This thread is about Imran Khan's politics not what the USA did or something that is completely unrelated.

The American's repeatedly say that they don't care about any country. Did I ever say that they did not have a hand in removing IK however where was your most beloved when the Muslim's of China were being attacked other then having meetings with them. This man has always been pro Taliban and you are talking about human rights! What's the matter with you going from one topic to another like the weather..

I said IK encouraged May 9 attacks with his anti military comments. People of other parties may have disguised themselves as PTI supporters however IK's inflammatory comments were still responsible in instigating the riots. Now you have finally admitted that yes IK did not do anything about article 370, Abhinandan, Aafia and the rest so you stand embarrassed and humiliated by me thereby are taking this thread to a very different direction.

My beef with IK and his supporters is he failed to deliver anything he said, what part of this do you not understand? Is your immature hogwash supposed to impress or convince me that IK is some great martyr or he didn't lie to the people?. You don't know anything at all but i tell you that only the establishment is between us and an Indian/USA invasion. ..IK will run off to London as to would Zardari and the Sharif's so show them some respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind who stole what. I hold the Pak government responsible for everything that goes on in our country. You are taking the debate to a very different direction where as I am talking about IK's lies and failures to deliver what he said prior to be to be elected. You have admitted all off that after I pushed you against the wall. What exactly do you want the military and fauj to do? I wanted them to go to war with India when they removed article 370 but your IK wouldn't allow that. He stood up asking stupid questions as to what I should do, remember?. I don't believe in reports from dodgy western institutions.

This thread is about Imran Khan's politics not what the USA did or something that is completely unrelated.

The American's repeatedly say that they don't care about any country. Did I ever say that they did not have a hand in removing IK however where was your most beloved when the Muslim's of China were being attacked other then having meetings with them. This man has always been pro Taliban and you are talking about human rights! What's the matter with you going from one topic to another like the weather..

I said IK encouraged May 9 attacks with his anti military comments. People of other parties may have disguised themselves as PTI supporters however IK's inflammatory comments were still responsible in instigating the riots. Now you have finally admitted that yes IK did not do anything about article 370, Abhinandan, Aafia and the rest so you stand embarrassed and humiliated by me thereby are taking this thread to a very different direction.

My beef with IK and his supporters is he failed to deliver anything he said, what part of this do you not understand? Is your immature hogwash supposed to impress or convince me that IK is some great martyr or he didn't lie to the people?. You don't know anything at all but i tell you that only the establishment is between us and an Indian/USA invasion. ..IK will run off to London as to would Zardari and the Sharif's so show them some respect.
Which do you mean who stole what? It means everything. Apparently you don't know that establishment is the Administrator, you didn't the Inds are killing people under their watch and you didn't know what the cypher. And despite this you write a whole essay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰

Which do you mean who stole what? It means everything. Apparently you don't know that establishment is the Administrator, you didn't the Inds are killing people under their watch and you didn't know what the cypher. And despite this you write a whole essay 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰🥰
Coz you don't have any reply to my criticism of IK. You accepted that your fascination with him was wrong by admitting all his pre election promises were false:love: You kept running for some two weeks until I cornered you forcing the truth out of you. My point is simple that even if IK had been PM now nothing would have changed. I know everything that you are on about but it does not negate what IK is all about. Tell me, what were his great accomplishments during PM other then shivering in front of India and supporting Taliban oppression!?

Coz you don't have any reply to my criticism of IK. You accepted that your fascination with him was wrong by admitting all his pre election promises were false:love: You kept running for some two weeks until I cornered you forcing the truth out of you. My point is simple that even if IK had been PM now nothing would have changed. I know everything that you are on about but it does not negate what IK is all about. Tell me, what were his great accomplishments during PM other then shivering in front of India and supporting Taliban oppression!?
You can criticise IK all you want but what you don't have is knowledge and research. So far you claimed that Bajwa overthrow IK over close ties to Ind and that was a blatant lie, confirmed by a guy that part in coup, Hamid Mir. You claimed IK was responsible for 9th May but you guys can't even show the CCTV. You claimed that you didn't know that Inds have claimed and the Guardian has verified that they have killed on PK soil but I put on a link here and you lied about not knowing, you claimed that you didn't know about the Cypher,when even PK children know it was fact and the Intercept published it in full. You claimed you didn't who stole the elections🤣🤣 and who runs PK. 🤣🤣
Tell me what I am supposed to believe from what you say. Either you are delusional or a blatantly lying. What is it?

You can criticise IK all you want but what you don't have is knowledge and research. So far you claimed that Bajwa overthrow IK over close ties to Ind and that was a blatant lie, confirmed by a guy that part in coup, Hamid Mir. You claimed IK was responsible for 9th May but you guys can't even show the CCTV. You claimed that you didn't know that Inds have claimed and the Guardian has verified that they have killed on PK soil but I put on a link here and you lied about not knowing, you claimed that you didn't know about the Cypher,when even PK children know it was fact and the Intercept published it in full. You claimed you didn't who stole the elections🤣🤣 and who runs PK. 🤣🤣
Tell me what I am supposed to believe from what you say. Either you are delusional or a blatantly lying. What is it?
You don't have the simple commonsense. You keep crying about IK being unfairly dismissed where as I am telling you that during his tenure he failed to deliver what he said he would that you have finally accepted after being boxed in to a corner. I said IK made many anti military speeches that resulted in the May 9 fiasco. Where did I say Bajwa over threw IK...he was shown the door after his inept performance resulting in nothing at all. You have failed to tell me even one positive that IK gave to Pak.

I said I do not believe in any western sources be it The Guardian or the CNN. They are all manufactured to do the west's bidding. You obsession with Cypher and can not undo all the lies IK told that has been openly exposed. I said elections do not matter when the chosen one is a liar and corrupt, such people should be replaced by any means.

You have admitted the crux point that IK failed to deliver.

Journalist Ahmed Qureshi says "Imran Khan and PTI are ruling KPK since 11 years. Not a single new hospital built. Hospitals and clinics of federal capital Islamabad are full of patients from KPK, and so are hospitals in Rawalpindi, which is in Punjab Province, because Imran & party have been feeding them Riyast-e-Madina and Handsome BS for the past decade. Remember that song ("Ab ai ga Imran Sab ki Jan..."), that was the biggest lie in the history of Pakistan, even bigger than ("Pakistan Nazuk Moor Se Guzar Raha Hai")!

You don't have the simple commonsense. You keep crying about IK being unfairly dismissed where as I am telling you that during his tenure he failed to deliver what he said he would that you have finally accepted after being boxed in to a corner. I said IK made many anti military speeches that resulted in the May 9 fiasco. Where did I say Bajwa over threw IK...he was shown the door after his inept performance resulting in nothing at all. You have failed to tell me even one positive that IK gave to Pak.

I said I do not believe in any western sources be it The Guardian or the CNN. They are all manufactured to do the west's bidding. You obsession with Cypher and can not undo all the lies IK told that has been openly exposed. I said elections do not matter when the chosen one is a liar and corrupt, such people should be replaced by any means.

You have admitted the crux point that IK failed to deliver.

Journalist Ahmed Qureshi says "Imran Khan and PTI are ruling KPK since 11 years. Not a single new hospital built. Hospitals and clinics of federal capital Islamabad are full of patients from KPK, and so are hospitals in Rawalpindi, which is in Punjab Province, because Imran & party have been feeding them Riyast-e-Madina and Handsome BS for the past decade. Remember that song ("Ab ai ga Imran Sab ki Jan..."), that was the biggest lie in the history of Pakistan, even bigger than ("Pakistan Nazuk Moor Se Guzar Raha Hai")!
Tell me where you werent lying. Did you not lie on not knowing about the Ind killings, or the stolen election. Did you not lie about the Cypher. If you were telling the truth about not knowing, then what is the point of debating with a guy that is so ignorant. So once again what is it? Are you ignorant or lying?

Tell me where you werent lying. Did you not lie on not knowing about the Ind killings, or the stolen election. Did you not lie about the Cypher. If you were telling the truth about not knowing, then what is the point of debating with a guy that is so ignorant. So once again what is it? Are you ignorant or lying?
Have you got a reading problem? Instead of the stolen elections or what not tell me what IK achieved as PM!!? You can not changed the facts. I just showed you what well renowned journalist Ahmed Qureshi says about your Imran Khan!. It took you two months to accept IK failed Aafia and the people of IoK now admit the rest as well.

Have you got a reading problem? Instead of the stolen elections or what not tell me what IK achieved as PM!!? Your immature and childish rants can not changed the facts. I just showed you what well renowned journalist Ahmed Qureshi says about your Imran Khan!. It took you two months to accept IK failed Aafia and the people of IoK now admit the rest as well.
6% growth, a stable economy,a billion tree Tsunami that is award winning, Dealt with Corona better than 98% of countries in the World and only spent $12bn, an ehsaas programme that became the subject of international studies, free health care for millions of people, a single curriculum. And only in 3.5 years!

Have you got a reading problem? Instead of the stolen elections or what not tell me what IK achieved as PM!!? You can not changed the facts. I just showed you what well renowned journalist Ahmed Qureshi says about your Imran Khan!. It took you two months to accept IK failed Aafia and the people of IoK now admit the rest as well.
Who the hell is Ahmed Qureshi when we have 80% of PKs as witnesses to his success

So back to you. Why did you lie on the Cypher, on the Ind murders and the stealing of elections. Why are you running? Are you ill informed and ignorant Have you decided

Govt to prolong Imran Khan's detention with legal tactics, says Rana Sanaullah​

Prime Minister’s Adviser on Political and Public Affairs, Rana Sanaullah, indicated that the federal government may pursue new legal cases against imprisoned Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan to delay his release from prison.

Speaking on Geo News, he emphasised the government's intention to utilise all legal avenues, including filing new cases, to prevent Khan's release. He clarified that the government aims to act within constitutional and legal bounds and does not intend to unlawfully detain Khan.

Khan, ousted as prime minister through an opposition no-confidence motion in April 2022, has faced a range of charges from corruption to terrorism since his removal from office.

Despite recent legal victories, such as acquittals in the £190 million and Toshakhana cases, Khan remains incarcerated due to a conviction in the iddat case.

According to Sanaullah, Khan's objective appears to be destabilising the country and fostering chaos, which motivates the government to keep him detained for as long as possible.

Regarding Khan's political stance, he accused him of boycotting parliament after his government's ousting and launching agitation movements against the government.

He asserted that Khan's actions have consistently aimed at sowing anarchy, necessitating, in Sanaullah's view, his continued detention for the country's stability.

The district and sessions court is scheduled to announce its verdict on Khan and his wife Bushra Bibi's pleas for suspension of their sentence in the iddat case on June 27 at 3 PM.

Sanaullah acknowledged that both the ruling Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz and PTI received public mandates in elections.

However, he criticised Khan for allegedly resorting to violent protests, including attacks on courts and orchestrating riots, which he claimed violated the electoral mandate.

Despite these allegations, Sanaullah downplayed fears of turmoil if Khan were released, urging Khan to engage in democratic dialogue with political rivals.

He expressed that Nawaz Sharif's party harbours no personal animosity towards Khan and advocated for dialogue as the sole viable means to settle political disputes.

Sanaullah reiterated the government's stance on employing lawful measures to manage Khan's legal status while emphasising the importance of political dialogue in resolving national issues.

Source: The Express Tribune

So back to you. Why did you lie on the Cypher, on the Ind murders and the stealing of elections. Why are you running? Are you ill informed and ignorant Have you decided
You have accepted that your IK cheated everyone with his Madina-e-Sani and what not. You know the usual countless charges against him that you were forced to admit. You have still not told me one good that IK as a politician did for Pak. I am waiting.

Who the hell is Ahmed Qureshi when we have 80% of PKs as witnesses to his success
Q and even Zaid Hamid have got plenty of listeners. Shows how much you live in a bubble when you don't even know who they are. What and whose success are you crying about?

6% growth, a stable economy,a billion tree Tsunami that is award winning, Dealt with Corona better than 98% of countries in the World and only spent $12bn, an ehsaas programme that became the subject of international studies, free health care for millions of people, a single curriculum. And only in 3.5 years!
ll of that means little when he is responsible for what is happening in IoK. Have you been to KPK to see the terrible condition of hospitals there? Free healthcare is aa complete myth as well when many are paying for it. Was he PM when Pak deported so many illegal Afghani settlers of his? No he wasn't. He did for more bad then good during his time.

Free healthcare is aa complete myth as well when many are paying for it
I know more than 30 families in my circle who have benefited from his health card. Don't believe what is being said on social media. Ground reality is a bit different to what you believe or are forced to believe.

Many of my doctor friends can confirm that the health card worked for the poor people.

PM Shehbaz Sharif extends olive branch to incarcerated Imran Khan​

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Wednesday extended “another chance” for dialogue to PTI founder Imran Khan, terming it the “sole option” for the incarcerated former premier if he wants to ease his jail hardships.

Speaking in the National Assembly, Sharif said, “If Imran Khan has problems in jail, so let's sit and talk.” The premier recalled proposing a compact economy in his first speech, only to have it rejected outright.

Sharif extended an offer to discuss the economy again, questioning who is responsible for the current bitterness that has prevented even the simplest of gestures, like shaking hands.

The prime minister recounted his own time in jail, sharing that he was denied leave when his mother passed away. Despite enduring significant personal hardships, including severe back pain and being transported with dangerous inmates, Sharif maintained resilience even while battling cancer.

Highlighting the distinction between the rights of undertrial and convicted prisoners, PM Shehbaz emphasised the need to avoid subjecting Imran Khan to similar mistreatment.

He urged dialogue as the only way forward to progress the country, stressing the importance of working together for the nation's benefit.

ll of that means little when he is responsible for what is happening in IoK. Have you been to KPK to see the terrible condition of hospitals there? Free healthcare is aa complete myth as well when many are paying for it. Was he PM when Pak deported so many illegal Afghani settlers of his? No he wasn't. He did for more bad then good during his time.
SO you asked a question and I gave historic achievements and btw if the health care is a myth then why have the public used it in their millions? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If he was overthrown for the Kashmir policy by establishment, then what have they done since. Let me know about the war they declared on the Inds?

SO you asked a question and I gave historic achievements and btw if the health care is a myth then why have the public used it in their millions? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If he was overthrown for the Kashmir policy by establishment, then what have they done since. Let me know about the war they declared on the Inds?
What millions are you talking about and where have you seen these people? I did not say the current government are doing anything in regards to IoK neither do I support them. I am telling you an IK supporter that your boss did nothing about it when he was PM. India removed article 370 when IK was PM because they knew this coward would remain silent.

I know more than 30 families in my circle who have benefited from his health card. Don't believe what is being said on social media. Ground reality is a bit different to what you believe or are forced to believe.

Many of my doctor friends can confirm that the health card worked for the poor people.
I have also heard that many people who are entitled for free health care have been rejected.

Imran Khan as I have always said is pro Indian and pro Talban. He has committed treason in so many ways that it is unreal this man get away with it. His fan club are just to stupid to see this.

I have also heard that many people who are entitled for free health care have been rejected.
YOU HEARD IT....that sums up the aruguiment.

I KNOW THOSE FAMILIES AND DOCTORS.

huge huge difference.

YOU HEARD IT....that sums up the aruguiment.

I KNOW THOSE FAMILIES AND DOCTORS.

huge huge difference.
Let me then say that I have family in Pak who have experienced it. Saying "heard it" also means that I have done so from close family members whilst I was in Pak. You get me?

Let me then say that I have family in Pak who have experienced it. Saying "heard it" also means that I have done so from close family members whilst I was in Pak. You get me?
1 bad case and all thing is multiplied by zero???

What millions are you talking about and where have you seen these people? I did not say the current government are doing anything in regards to IoK neither do I support them. I am telling you an IK supporter that your boss did nothing about it when he was PM. India removed article 370 when IK was PM because they knew this coward would remain silent.
The 80% that voted for him. Don't tell me you didn't know that he won a 180 seats because after you told me that you didn't know what the cypher was, and you don't know Inds are killing people on PK soil and you don't know Munir is the Martial Law Administrator, I am willing to believe anything you tell me about your state of ignorance.

The 80% that voted for him. Don't tell me you didn't know that he won a 180 seats because after you told me that you didn't know what the cypher was, and you don't know Inds are killing people on PK soil and you don't know Munir is the Martial Law Administrator, I am willing to believe anything you tell me about your state of ignorance.
You can't answer my questions. Just because people voted for him does not justify his lies and treachery to the country that I have proved. If Ind is killing Pak in our country then let the military deal with it. Give them a free hand that no government including the PTI did when they were in charge.

Imran Khan must be made to answer the many charges against him as seen in the video I posted. Just because the majority of Pak's voted for him does not make him exempt from being a traitor. Pak's also voted for Zuilifqar Ali Bhutto once who was greatly responsible for 1971. Imran Khan is exactly the same as ZAB.

What do you mean by a "bad case"??
Here, a bad case means a family who could not get the treatment using heath card. Does it mean that all other families that do get the treatment are nothing??

Nothing is 100% perfect in this world. It was the first time that this kind of system was launched in Pakistan so it was bound to have some imperfections for sure.

It does not mean that we start saying that it failed.

You can't answer my questions. Just because people voted for him does not justify his lies and treachery to the country that I have proved. If Ind is killing Pak in our country then let the military deal with it. Give them a free hand that no government including the PTI did when they were in charge.
What I an supposed to believe about you. I am supposed to believe that you didn't know what a cypher is? If that is true then what does that say about you and how ignorant you are? I am supposed to believe that you didn't know that IK won the elections with a 2/3rd majority? I am supposed to believe that you didn't know the Inds had been killing PKs with full approval of the establishment. You claimed that you didn't know this, but I posted a link from the Guardian.

Here, a bad case means a family who could not get the treatment using heath card. Does it mean that all other families that do get the treatment are nothing??

Nothing is 100% perfect in this world. It was the first time that this kind of system was launched in Pakistan so it was bound to have some imperfections for sure.

It does not mean that we start saying that it failed.
Then IK should come clean with exactly what he means. Pak people are not the smartest in the world when it comes to understanding the words of corrupt politicians who constantly backtrack on what they say. This is why is is called "u-turn" due to his contradictions.

Why do some families get the treatment where as others do not? I can't imagine the NHS discriminating like this on something beyond normal understanding.

What I an supposed to believe about you. I am supposed to believe that you didn't know what a cypher is? If that is true then what does that say about you and how ignorant you are? I am supposed to believe that you didn't know that IK won the elections with a 2/3rd majority? I am supposed to believe that you didn't know the Inds had been killing PKs with full approval of the establishment. You claimed that you didn't know this, but I posted a link from the Guardian.
Why don't you just answer the many questions I have posed and those in the video I posted? You are ignoring all the hard facts because it goes against your comfort zone of how brilliant your traitor Khan his. Believe that after winning the elections your hero did an awful job, the question is did he doing it on purpose or by accident? I honestly believe that IK is working for the enemies of Pakistan mostly Israel and India in particular. Never mind how he was ousted instead tell me about the charges against him that if proved in court could see him being hanged like Bhutto was.

Why don't you just answer the many questions I have posed and those in the video I posted? You are ignoring all the hard facts because it goes against your comfort zone of how brilliant your traitor Khan his. Believe that after winning the elections your hero did an awful job, the question is did he doing it on purpose or by accident? I honestly believe that IK is working for the enemies of Pakistan mostly Israel and India in particular. Never mind how he was ousted instead tell me about the charges against him that if proved in court could see him being hanged like Bhutto was.
So you can't explain why you lied on the cypher? The Inds killing and the elections?

So you can't explain why you lied on the cypher? The Inds killing and the elections?
I don't need to explain anything. Look at the overall picture here instead of being obsessed with cypher. IK may have been wronged in a few cases but he harmed Pak's interests more then he did good.

Imran Khan must be made to answer the many charges against him as seen in the video I posted. Just because the majority of Pak's voted for him does not make him exempt from being a traitor. Pak's also voted for Zuilifqar Ali Bhutto once who was greatly responsible for 1971. Imran Khan is exactly the same as ZAB.

The video you have posted is absolute nonsense. Not sure why anyone needs to take it as a fact. Imran Khan always spoke highly of peace with everyone in the region which would naturally bring progress to all, giving it twist of antinational is funny, stupid and pathetic.

He was the one who spoke openly against facist Modi and BJP, while your beloved generational family dynasty corrupt Leaders would never dare to spew a word against. Are you not enjoying the sh*t show your patwaris are doing at the helm? Performing exactly as expected from those corrupt clowns. Imran Khan was chosen by many and it's no surprise why Pakistan been going through downfall since his abduction.

I don't need to explain anything. Look at the overall picture here instead of being obsessed with cypher. IK may have been wronged in a few cases but he harmed Pak's interests more then he did good.
Why did you lie again and again. I pointed 3 areas where you blatantly lied. You claimed that you didn't know about Inds killing on our soil with the full knowledge of the Junta, I posted the link which was worldwide news but you claimed you didn't even know about it, and this was after I posted the link. You lied about the elections, claiming you didn't know IK has won the elections and you are only person on here that didn't know what the cypher was. You may not like IK but why the lies.

The video you have posted is absolute nonsense. Not sure why anyone needs to take it as a fact. Imran Khan always spoke highly of peace with everyone in the region which would naturally bring progress to all, giving it twist of antinational is funny, stupid and pathetic.

He was the one who spoke openly against facist Modi and BJP, while your beloved generational family dynasty corrupt Leaders would never dare to spew a word against. Are you not enjoying the sh*t show your patwaris are doing at the helm? Performing exactly as expected from those corrupt clowns. Imran Khan was chosen by many and it's no surprise why Pakistan been going through downfall since his abduction.
The guy has been asked why he lies but he refuses to answer.

Why did you lie again and again. I pointed 3 areas where you blatantly lied. You claimed that you didn't know about Inds killing on our soil with the full knowledge of the Junta, I posted the link which was worldwide news but you claimed you didn't even know about it, and this was after I posted the link. You lied about the elections, claiming you didn't know IK has won the elections and you are only person on here that didn't know what the cypher was. You may not like IK but why the lies.
I think you are having difficulty in reading. Have repeatedly stated that the military can not take action without the government's permission. Now you justify IK's lies to me and tell me how he should be punished for his treason. I said IK may have won the election but failed to perform or honour any of his pre election promises. I have repeatedly stated those promises and even showed a legit video by a learned person.

Why have you not commented on that video?

The guy has been asked why he lies but he refuses to answer.
The only lies is in your mind. You have no reply to the video i posted so the easiest way out is calling it "nonsense". That man in the video knows much more then a nobody like you.

There is nothing nonsensical about that video at all. The charges against him require investigating for sure. He is not above the law or exempt in any way as you would like to believe. That is the whole thing he talks about peace and pacifism when the enemy is breaking the law and talking or war. When the Taliban is killing innocent Pakistanis he wants to open offices for them in Pak too.

He may have spoken against Modi yet did nothing but sit in the sun for 30 minutes when India revoked article 370. Nowhere did I support any government that you are referring to them as them "your". That is the problem with your PTI people that you see every critic of IK as being with PPP, PMLN or any other party.

Imran Khan the politician has given Pakistan nothing!

The only lies is in your mind. You have no reply to the video i posted so the easiest way out is calling it "nonsense". That man in the video knows much more then a nobody like you.
You lied on the cypher, the elections and the targetted killings, but why?

I think you are having difficulty in reading. Have repeatedly stated that the military can not take action without the government's permission. Now you justify IK's lies to me and tell me how he should be punished for his treason. I said IK may have won the election but failed to perform or honour any of his pre election promises. I have repeatedly stated those promises and even showed a legit video by a learned person.

Why have you not commented on that video?
So when the establishment killed Arshad Sharif, they got permission from SS and NS? Dont be so silly. This is why you so little to add to any debate.

So when the establishment killed Arshad Sharif, they got permission from SS and NS? Dont be so silly. This is why you so little to add to any debate.
You know nothing about who killed Arshad another then show your ignorance of how great IK is! It is even more absurd for you to believe the establishment killed him.

You know nothing about who killed Arshad another then show your ignorance of how great IK is! There is no way a person can have a reasonable debate with someone with the mind of a child like you. It is even more absurd for you to believe the establishment killed him.
So Arshad Sharif committed suicide? Lol. The fact that his post mortem showed he had been tortured and the SC under Isa has refused to take up the case should tell all you badniyaats that he was murdered. Apparently you seemed to be the only one that doesn't know this.

You know nothing about who killed Arshad another then show your ignorance of how great IK is! It is even more absurd for you to believe the establishment killed him.
So what happened to the SC enquiry? Here your thug is claiming its mistaken identity but since when has mistaken identity led to torture.

So what happened to the SC enquiry? Here your thug is claiming its mistaken identity but since when has mistaken identity led to torture.
Military are not thugs rather the defenders of the country. They may not be perfect but unlike Taliban Khan don't support cross border terrorism or suck up to the the Afghans.

So it's a small issue but it led to a regime change a few days later. The fact that despite all the terrible human rights abuses the American's are fully supportive of the Junta should wake you up.
View attachment 144966

So the American's support the Pak military!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Do you not know that they may have bought certain General's but are most threatened by the military too?. Now tell me what has IK given Pak other then brainwashing our youth with anti western hysteria and glorifying terrorists?. Remember his comments of ladies being responsible for rape, supporting the Afghan Taliban stance on education their and opening Taliban offices in Pak!!?. Everyone was rightfully mocking his stupidity. Out of two stupid people I'll choose the better one.

So Arshad Sharif committed suicide? Lol. The fact that his post mortem showed he had been tortured and the SC under Isa has refused to take up the case should tell all you badniyaats that he was murdered. Apparently you seemed to be the only one that doesn't know this.

Where did I say Arshad committed suicide? Even if the Generals had him killed the entire military can not be held responsible. When India comes for you you'll be hiding behind a soldier's uniform begging him to save your bacon.

So the American's support the Pak military!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Do you not know that they may have bought certain General's but are most threatened by the military too?. Now tell me what has IK given Pak other then brainwashing our youth with anti western hysteria and glorifying terrorists?. Remember his comments of ladies being responsible for rape, supporting the Afghan Taliban stance on education their and opening Taliban offices in Pak!!?. Everyone was rightfully mocking his stupidity. Out of two stupid people I'll choose the better one.
Yes they do and more to the point they control them. Our establishment cant break wind without permission and thats why IK was overthrown. These are sold Generals, they make their billions in Bajwas case 12bn was caught and munir has already stolen 80bn from the poor farmers and these are just the amounts revealed, there will be billions more. You can stick your head in the sand but the Americans control our millitary and they have told these crooks to give Ind a free a hand in murdering on our soil, something apparently you conveniently and embarrassingly didnt know about 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ( although i had put the link on for you)

Even if the establishment had Arshad killed you can not hold the entire military responsible for that. These are the soldiers you'll be hiding behind when India comes for you! Not only you but hypocrite and two faced Imran Khan will be first on the flight to London to be with his former Jewish wife and his hardcore Zionist ex brother in law.

Military are not thugs rather the defenders of the country. They may not be perfect but unlike Taliban Khan don't support cross border terrorism or suck up to the the Afghans.
No thugs but they hold 10,000 innnocent PKs as hostage including Dr Yasmin Rashid, an old lady with cancer, Woman with familes like Alia Hamza and Sanam Javed. Thugs is being kind to these loser Generals that kill and hurt their own, while they allow Inds to murder in broad daylight.

Even if the Generals had Arshad killed you can not hold the entire military responsible for that. These are the soldiers you'll be hiding behind when India comes for you! Not only you but hypocrite and two faced Imran Khan will be first on the flight to London to be with his former Jewish wife and his hardcore Zionist ex brother in law.
That is meaningless statement. If Munir orders an illegal killing, the soldiers are not bound to accept an illegal order. So who do you hold responsible for the torture and murder of Arshad Sharif

Yes they do and more to the point they control them. Our Generals cant break wind without permission and thats why IK was overthrown. These are sold Generals, they make their billions in Bajwas case 12bn was caught and munir has already stolen 80bn from the poor farmers and these are just the amounts revealed, there will be billions more. You can stick your head in the sand but the Americans control our millitary and they have told these crooks to give Ind a free a hand in murdering on our soil, something apparently you conveniently and embarrassingly didnt know about 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 ( although i had put the link on for you)
Our Generals may be afraid because they get paid but the common soldier takes on the enemy and bullets on the chest too. Fact is the US did not want a Pak reaction during a dogfight with India many years back. Much to their disappointment they were greatly displeased when we hit back. The shameful fact is that you are supporting a womanizer...a zani instead of the soldiers. Once more I keep on asking you about what IK did when India revoked article 370 and when we caught Abhinandan to which you have no answer. At least the fauj answers India back unlike coward IK who threatens to sit in the sun for 30 mins! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Even if the Generals had Arshad killed you can not hold the entire military responsible for that. These are the soldiers you'll be hiding behind when India comes for you! Not only you but hypocrite and two faced Imran Khan will be first on the flight to London to be with his former Jewish wife and his hardcore Zionist ex brother in law.
Who is Munir meeting in the picture? Who is giving Munir orders in the image? When was the picture taken. Answers please

No thugs but they hold 10,000 innnocent PKs as hostage including Dr Yasmin Rashid, an old lady with cancer, Woman with familes like Alia Hamza and Sanam Javed. Thugs is being kind to these loser Generals that kill and hurt their own, while they allow Inds to murder in broad daylight.
Once more you are talking of the Generals where as I am doing so off the soldiers. This is a simple point that is beyond your little brain!

Who is Munir meeting in the picture? Who is giving Munir orders in the image? When was the picture taken. Answers please
Once more what is your obsession with the Generals?. Talk of IK's lies and the sacrifices of the soldiers. Answer my queries.

Our Generals may be afraid because they get paid but the common soldier takes on the enemy and bullets on the chest too. Fact is the US did not want a Pak reaction during a dogfight with India many years back. Much to their disappointment they were greatly displeased when we hit back. The shameful fact is that you are supporting a womanizer...a zani instead of the soldiers. Once more I keep on asking you about what IK did when India revoked article 370 and when we caught Abhinandan to which you have no answer. At least the fauj answers India back unlike coward IK who threatens to sit in the sun for 30 mins! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The common soldier has no value, he is cannon fodder for these thugs and you support the thugs. You are hiding behind the foot soldiers to mask you support for the Mir Jaffers of this age.

That is meaningless statement. If Munir orders an illegal killing, the soldiers are not bound to accept an illegal order. So who do you hold responsible for the torture and murder of Arshad Sharif
You want a divided Pak army where some follow orders where as others refuse? Do you know the result of such a mutiny?

The common soldier has no value, he is cannon fodder for these thugs and you support the thugs. You are hiding behind the foot soldiers to mask you support for the Mir Jaffers of this age.
You are supporting a hypocrite who delivered nothing during his time. The common soldier dies for Pak you fool! Lets you or IK do that!

Once more you are talking of the Generals where as I am doing so off the soldiers. This is a simple point that is beyond your little brain!
No you are not. Remember you supported Bajwa in his overthrow of IK but now that you cant back up your support for tehse crooks that kill PKs, you are hiding behind the foot soldiers. These same soldiers support IK, 80% voted for him.
You want a divided Pak army where some follow orders where as others refuse? Do you know the result of such a mutiny?
So based on the needs of Munir and co, the foot soldiers should follow illegal orders. You are very confused

You are supporting a filthy womanizer and hypocrite who delivered nothing during his time. The common soldier dies for Pak you fool! Lets you or IK do that!
He won 80% of the vote, PKs love him while your establishment cant win a seat. Get over it, you guys are born losers.

Imran Khan seeks permission from court to meet his sons in Adiala Jail​

An anti-terrorism court in Rawalpindi has asked the government and jail administration to respond to former prime minister Imran Khan's request to meet his sons.

The founder of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) filed a petition seeking permission to meet his sons, Qasim and Sulaiman, in Adiala Jail.

In his petition, Khan argued that meeting his sons is his constitutional and legal right, emphasising that the meeting would be of a familial nature.

"I wish to meet my sons, Qasim and Sulaiman. This is my constitutional and legal right," Khan stated.

The court has directed the government, the Ministry of Interior, and the jail administration to provide their responses by July 5.

The hearing has been adjourned until July 7.

UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres wants to see PTI founder Imran Khan’s current situation “evolve in a much more positive way”, according to his spokesperson

Imran is serving out his sentence in the Iddat case at Adiala Jail. His sentences in two Toshakhana cases against him were suspended while the Islamabad High Court acquitted him in the cipher case.

The UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention — which has the mandate to investigate cases of deprivation of liberty by governments — had on Monday said the cases against Imran were “without legal basis” and politically motivated to exclude him from the political arena.

The panel said that the appropriate remedy would be to release and compensate the former prime minister. This was the second disapproval at the international level of the government’s action against PTI and its incarcerated founder within a week after the passage of a US resolution last week calling upon Pakistan to thoroughly probe the allegation of irregularities in the February 8 elections.

The government and its allies on Tuesday rejected the recommendations of the UN working group regarding Imran’s detention and termed it a conspiracy against the institutions.

Questioned in a press conference a day ago on whether the UN chief supported the group’s recommendation to immediately release the PTI founder, his spokesperson Stephane Dujarric said: “It’s a recommendation from an independent panel.

“We want to see the current political situation, the current situation of Mr Khan, evolve in a much more positive way.”

‘Internal matter’
In a statement on Tuesday, Law Minister Azam Nazeer Tarar had rebuffed the working group’s recommendations — which are legally non-binding — and said the former premier’s detention was an “internal matter”.

He added that courts took legal action against the PTI founder in light of the Constitution and prevailing laws.

“The PTI founder is entitled to all rights under the Constitution and laws, as well as international principles,” Tarar had said, adding that the ex-premier was currently in jail as a convicted prisoner.

Source : Dawn News

PTI chief acquitted in ECP protest case

An Islamabad-based district and sessions court on Wednesday acquitted Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) founder Imran Khan, vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi and several other leaders in a case registered at the Aabpara police station.

Judicial Magistrate Yasir Mehmood announced the verdict which was reserved last week.

Through its verdict, the court acquitted the PTI founder, vice chairman Qureshi, Sheikh Rashid, Sheharyar Afridi, Faisal Javed Khan, Raja Khurram Nawaz, Ali Nawaz Awan, Asad Qaiser and others.

Advocate Sardar Masroof and Ansar Kayani argued the case on behalf of the PTI leaders.

A case was registered against the PTI founder and other politicians for protesting against the ECP’s Toshakhana verdict in 2022, which disqualified him from holding office for a limited time.

Imran Khan has been facing a slew of charges ranging from corruption to terrorism since his removal as the premier in 2022.

The PTI founder has been in jail since last August and was convicted in some cases ahead of a nationwide election earlier this year. He is also fighting dozens of other cases.

On July 1, at least 140 workers of PTI were acquitted in a case related to holding a rally before the general elections.

EXPRESS TRIBUNE

Back