[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Intolerance and violence are on the rise in India

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
India is witnessing disturbing incidents all too often, which suggests a troubling trend under Narendra Modi's rule

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man beaten to death by mob in West Bengal

A man was beaten to death by a mob in West Bengal's Hooghly district on Monday, police said.

This is the fourth incident of a man beaten to death by a mob in the state. Similar incidents had earlier taken place in Kolkata, Salt Lake and Jhargram on June 28, 29 and 30.

The victim was identified as Biswajit Manna, a resident of Naita Malpaharpur gram panchayat in Tarakeswar area of Hooghly district, they said.

Last edited:
Intolerance on the rise. Can we have any data to compare past and present years to see how much it is increasing?

Police and law & order comes under the province/state. Are you aware that West Bengal is ruled by a party which is against Modi?

Yet Modi is responsible for a law and order problem in West bengal ruled by an opposition party?

Yet another FACT to link Modi with any crime in India.

Last edited by a moderator:

‘Where is your sindoor’, Hindutva mob attacks Christian prayer meet in Dehradun​

A Christian prayer meeting was attacked by a Hindutva mob in Uttarakhand’s Dehradun district.

The prayer meeting was being held in a residence on July 14. The mob forcefully entered the house alleging that a mass conversion was taking place. The Hindutva workers made derogatory remarks against the Christian faith, attacked the inmates including women and children present there and kicked the Christian Cross, The Newslaundry reported

Seven people have received injuries. One of the women who had a child was asked where is her sindoor and mangalsutra.

A video purportedly made by one of the attackers has gone viral. In the video, one of the attackers says, “They (Christians) are targeting poor Hindu families, lure them with bags of rice and force them to get converted to Christianity,” the attacker is heard saying.

The mob was led by Devendra Dobhal, who claims to be a former Army soldier and an RSS worker.

Speaking on the incident, Dehradun senior superintendent of police (SSP) Ajay Singh confirmed that no religious conversions took place. An FIR has been filed against 11 persons, including Devendra Dobhal, Bijendra Thapa, Sadhir Thapa, Sanjeev Paul, Sudhir Paul, Dhirendra Dhobal, Arman Dhobal, Aryaman Dhobal, Anil Hindu, Bhupesh Joshi, and Bijendra Singh.

They have been booked under the relevant BNS sections – 115(2) (voluntarily causing hurt), 191(2) (rioting), 299 (deliberating outraging religious feelings), 324(4) (destruction of property), 333 (trespass), 351 (2) (threat), and 352 (intentional insult).

However, police have yet to make any arrests.

‘Misbehaved with children’

Pastor Rajesh Bhoomi said that the mob did not even space children. “They misbehaved with the children too. They slapped their heads and asked them why they participated in this prayer. They told them to never take part in Sunday prayers in future,” he said.

Describing the sequence of events, Deeksha Paul, wife of Pastor Rajesh Bhoomi said, “When they kept banging on our door, I finally opened it and asked them what’s the matter. And without even talking to me, they just barged inside and started accusing us of religious conversion…I told them whatever problem you have with us, we can sit and discuss it. But they did not listen to me. Instead, they started shouting at us. They said that people from our faith drink blood and our women do not apply sindoor. I told them that whatever I do in my personal life is none of your business…after that, they vandalised our house.”

She further said that children saw their parents being beaten by the Hindutva mob. “They threw our laptop on the floor and thrashed all of us, especially women…all this in front of children. My daughter is just one-year-old and my son is six. Children of my tenants were also present there who are just two and five years old,” she was quoted by The Newslaundry.

North India eateries told to display employee names in Hindu holy month, sparking anger​

Police in northern India have asked owners of restaurants to list the names of their workers on display boards during a Hindu holy month that begins next week, sparking fears it is an attempt to identify Muslims and create a "communal divide".

Hundreds of thousands of devotees of Lord Shiva undertake a pilgrimage on foot to holy sites in the northern states of Uttarakhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) during the period to collect water from the river Ganga, which is then offered at local Shiva temples.

Devotees also follow dietary restrictions, such as no meat, during their journey - a practice that has been cited by police officers to justify the directions given earlier this week.

Police in Muzaffarnagar district of U.P. said the order, communicated orally, was given every year during the holy month and was "nothing new".

"This time one saint requested us that it should be done in order to avoid eating anything which might corrupt their efforts during this holy month," Inspector Rakesh Kumar, Muzaffarnagar police's public relations officer, told Reuters.

Reuters was unable to immediately verify this was an annual request.

Leaders of opposition groups fear the move will create a "deeper communal divide" and lead to Hindus avoiding eateries employing Muslims.

"Such orders are social crimes, which want to spoil the peaceful atmosphere of harmony," opposition Samajwadi Party's chief Akhilesh Yadav said in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Pawan Khera, spokesperson for the main opposition Congress, asked in a post on X, whether the direction was "a step towards economic boycott of Muslims".

Located in Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state which is ruled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Muzaffarnagar witnessed communal clashes in 2013 that killed about 65 people, mostly Muslims, and displaced thousands.

Although Modi was sworn-in for a rare third straight term last month with the support of his allies, his BJP lost 29 seats in U.P., where one-fifth of the 240 million population is Muslim.

BJP and Modi's federal government have, on multiple occasions, been accused by civil society, opposition groups, and some foreign governments of making decisions aimed at fanning religious discrimination.

Modi, however, says he does not oppose Islam or Muslims and is "resolved" to not discriminate between Hindus and Muslims.

North India eateries told to display employee names in Hindu holy month, sparking anger​

Police in northern India have asked owners of restaurants to list the names of their workers on display boards during a Hindu holy month that begins next week, sparking fears it is an attempt to identify Muslims and create a "communal divide".

Hundreds of thousands of devotees of Lord Shiva undertake a pilgrimage on foot to holy sites in the northern states of Uttarakhand, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) during the period to collect water from the river Ganga, which is then offered at local Shiva temples.

Devotees also follow dietary restrictions, such as no meat, during their journey - a practice that has been cited by police officers to justify the directions given earlier this week.

Police in Muzaffarnagar district of U.P. said the order, communicated orally, was given every year during the holy month and was "nothing new".

"This time one saint requested us that it should be done in order to avoid eating anything which might corrupt their efforts during this holy month," Inspector Rakesh Kumar, Muzaffarnagar police's public relations officer, told Reuters.

Leaders of opposition groups fear the move will create a "deeper communal divide" and lead to Hindus avoiding eateries employing Muslims.

"Such orders are social crimes, which want to spoil the peaceful atmosphere of harmony," opposition Samajwadi Party's chief Akhilesh Yadav said in a post on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Pawan Khera, spokesperson for the main opposition Congress, asked in a post on X, whether the direction was "a step towards economic boycott of Muslims".

Located in Uttar Pradesh, India's most populous state which is ruled by Prime Minister Narendra Modi's Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), Muzaffarnagar witnessed communal clashes in 2013 that killed about 65 people, mostly Muslims, and displaced thousands.

Although Modi was sworn-in for a rare third straight term last month with the support of his allies, his BJP lost 29 seats in U.P., where one-fifth of the 240 million population is Muslim.

BJP and Modi's federal government have, on multiple occasions, been accused by civil society, opposition groups, and some foreign governments of making decisions aimed at fanning religious discrimination.

Modi, however, says he does not oppose Islam or Muslims and is "resolved" to not discriminate between Hindus and Muslims.

How is this intolerance though?

Will anyone (Muslim) here eat chicken that is cut by a Hindu men even if he claims he followed the same procedure as a Muslim?

Will anyone (Muslim) here eat chicken that is cut by a Hindu men even if he claims he followed the same procedure as a Muslim?

I don't see why not as long as the meat is halal. I am sure it happens all the time in multicultural countries where plenty of hindus are working in fast food joints and restaurants. I have never seen any requests that these establishments display the names of the employees to distinguish their religion.

Will Muslims eat non halal food?

If no, why are Hindus expected to eat food from a person who is likely a beef eater? It should be his choice where he wants to eat.

I don't see why not as long as the meat is halal. I am sure it happens all the time in multicultural countries where plenty of hindus are working in fast food joints and restaurants. I have never seen any requests that these establishments display the names of the employees to distinguish their religion.
Do you portray the ideal Islamic life style?

If the chicken is halal it can be served by anyone .

What’s wrong with eating dhal bought from a Muslim eatery ?

Do you ask whether food is halal or not? That's your right.

Similarly its a Hindus right to know if the food he is eating is prepared by a person who is possibly eating beef or slaughtering cows.

There are many many cases where Muslims are keeping names of their shops after Hindu gods and hoodwinking Hindus into thinking that the place is owned by a Hindu.

How can you decide its not an issue. Its very much an issue for many Hindus.

Your scripture decides .

Dhal or vegetables are not blessed by Muslims , they are washed & cleaned nothing more .

Which Hindu text states lentils cannot be eaten if bought from a non Hindu ?

Your scripture decides .

Dhal or vegetables are not blessed by Muslims , they are washed & cleaned nothing more .

Your scripture decides .

Restaurants serve cooked food. Read the article first.

Lol

No and/but no Muslim man or woman will slaughter lentils with anyone’s name .
This is actually not a laughable matter.

Using the same logic as in the article, it's an economic boycott by Muslims against hindu chicken sellers.

Do you portray the ideal Islamic life style?

Doesn't make any difference what I portay, the guidelines would be laid down by respective Islamic authorities not me. As far as I know there is no stipulation that hindus can't work in any production or service of halal food as long as the food itself is served according to those halal guidelines.

Do you ask whether food is halal or not? That's your right.

Similarly its a Hindus right to know if the food he is eating is prepared by a person who is possibly eating beef or slaughtering cows.

There are many many cases where Muslims are keeping names of their shops after Hindu gods and hoodwinking Hindus into thinking that the place is owned by a Hindu.

I was asked whether I would eat chicken cut by a Hindu, the post you are quoting was in answer to that.

As for what hindus believe or what is their criteria for what is permissable for them has nothing to do with me. Why would I interfere with hindu dietary prohibitions? I don't even know what they are since every hindu has a different opinion.

This is actually not a laughable matter.

Using the same logic as in the article, it's an economic boycott by Muslims against hindu chicken sellers.

No what is a laughing matter is you & another poster not understanding the difference between meat being blessed & killed in a specific way to lentils & vegetables which have no religious rituals attached.

You guys are too entrenched by anti Muslim bigotry to realise the nonsense comparison you’re making .

Hindus daily buy cooked veg & lentils from non Hindus .

Doesn't make any difference what I portay, the guidelines would be laid down by respective Islamic authorities not me. As far as I know there is no stipulation that hindus can't work in any production or service of halal food as long as the food itself is served according to those halal guidelines.
It means your views hold no value in the context of my question since it (your words) is just your opinion and has nothing to do with Islamic authorities.

No what is a laughing matter is you & another poster not understanding the difference between meat being blessed & killed in a specific way to lentils & vegetables which have no religious rituals attached.

You guys are too entrenched by anti Muslim bigotry to realise the nonsense comparison you’re making .

You didn't address my question though.

Isn't it economic boycott by Muslims against hindu sellers?

It means your views hold no value in the context of my question since it (your words) is just your opinion and has nothing to do with Islamic authorities.

If you don't want posters views then why ask the question in the first place? Are you expecting someone to provide proof of halal certification before answering your question?

If any Hindu buys food cooked by a non hindu its his choice.

But he should have that choice. He should not be hoodwinked in to buying food from a Vaishno Dhaba owned and operated by a non hindu.

1721319943462.png

Maharashtra: Mosque, Houses Destroyed as Hindutva Mob Attacks Muslim Families in Vishalgad​

Vishalgad Fort in Maharashtra became the epicentre of violence as a mob identifying as “Shivaji Maharaj’s Lovers” launched an attack on local mosques and homes in the area. This assault left several locals and police officers injured, while journalists were threatened and prevented from reporting.

The violence has raised serious questions about the state’s handling of communal tensions and the rule of law.

If you don't want posters views then why ask the question in the first place? Are you expecting someone to provide proof of halal certification before answering your question?
Yes. You got that question right. I was wondering if any Muslim poster could cite the relevant rules regarding halal by Islamic authorities.

View attachment 145320

Maharashtra: Mosque, Houses Destroyed as Hindutva Mob Attacks Muslim Families in Vishalgad​

Vishalgad Fort in Maharashtra became the epicentre of violence as a mob identifying as “Shivaji Maharaj’s Lovers” launched an attack on local mosques and homes in the area. This assault left several locals and police officers injured, while journalists were threatened and prevented from reporting.

The violence has raised serious questions about the state’s handling of communal tensions and the rule of law.

More than likely the perpetrators checked ASI before ‘rebuilding’ that masjid. their must have been evidence of a temple underground somewhere… gotta be

India is becoming more and more intolerant. Even here on PP, there are many blatant Indian Islamophobes.
I am surprised at ignorance shown by many pper here.

If hindus refused to eat meal prepared by Muslims, then it's an economic boycott by hindus against Muslims.

But if Muslims refused to buy chicken cut by hindus, then one should just accept it as it is the way it is. It shouldn't be taken as e xijonkoi boycott.

The hypocrisy here is laughable.

Wait, I thought there was gonna be a genocide? India should do better, dropping from on being on the verge of a massive genocide few years back to being intolerant now. What a downfall.

I am surprised at ignorance shown by many pper here.

If hindus refused to eat meal prepared by Muslims, then it's an economic boycott by hindus against Muslims.

But if Muslims refused to buy chicken cut by hindus, then one should just accept it as it is the way it is. It shouldn't be taken as e xijonkoi boycott.

The hypocrisy here is laughable.

This is a straw man. When have you ever heard of Muslims refusing to buy chicken cut by hindus? I have already expressed that many hindus work in the food industry in the UK, Akbars is a national Pakistani restaurant chain which employs them at all levels.

If you want to justify hindus not eating food prepared by Muslims that's fine, we aren't here to tell you what hindus should believe, but you don't need to drag Islam in to make your point as it is neither relevant nor accurate.

India is becoming more and more intolerant. Even here on PP, there are many blatant Indian Islamophobes.
Its called being arrogant, and why not.

When you win, have power, you naturally feed your ego. Lets have a brief look at the history of muslims.

This is a straw man. When have you ever heard of Muslims refusing to buy chicken cut by hindus? I have already expressed that many hindus work in the food industry in the UK, Akbars is a national Pakistani restaurant chain which employs them at all levels.

If you want to justify hindus not eating food prepared by Muslims that's fine, we aren't here to tell you what hindus should believe, but you don't need to drag Islam in to make your point as it is neither relevant nor accurate.
Others have expressed they won't eat it.

Its called being arrogant, and why not.

When you win, have power, you naturally feed your ego. Lets have a brief look at the history of muslims.

Pride often comes before downfall. Too much pride is bad.

Nobody and nothing is permanent.

You are extrapolating your anecdotal experiences as something to be a general norm everywhere, that's a fallacy in itself.

You are extrapolating your anecdotal experiences as something to be a general norm everywhere, that's a fallacy in itself.

No I am giving what would reflect the general consensus, I have even given a direct example of a national halal restaurant chain in the UK which hires hindus so if you don't accept that, then you need to provide some counter evidence.

No I am giving what would reflect the general consensus, I have even given a direct example of a national halal restaurant chain in the UK which hires hindus so if you don't accept that, then you need to provide some counter evidence.
Literally validating my observation, your experiences are of UK and you simply extrapolate them as a general norm.
I have not denied your experience but generalizing your personal anecdotes leads to formation of incorrect stereotypes.
You have just assumed my perspective before hand it seems.

Literally validating my observation, your experiences are of UK and you simply extrapolate them as a general norm.
I have not denied your experience but generalizing your personal anecdotes leads to formation of incorrect stereotypes.
You have just assumed my perspective before hand it seems.

A national UK chain is not my personal anecdote, it's literally nationwide, I thought that much would have been clear when I twice explained this is a national chain.

A national UK chain is not my personal anecdote, it's literally nationwide, I thought that much would have been clear when I twice explained this is a national chain.
Is UK big enough to cover All of the muslims of the world?? What percentage of UK muslims are compared to rest of the world?

I just browsed through about general permission for Muslims having food cooked by Non-Muslims. There is nice little consensus " An Animal slaughtered by a non-Muslim will be haram and hence forbidden to be eaten by Muslims".
UK is decently big but its not the World sir!

Maybe because a muslim is handling it therefore its haram for hindus?

there is no text in their holy book which suggests this .

Hindus buy dhal daily from Muslim restaurants around the globe .

This is another hate attack by the self proclaimed holy rss types .

So..... Discrimination is OK as long as it is institutionalised (in this context, if the holy book mentions it).

It actually portray more negative towards Islam as religion though if you bring the above argument.

So..... Discrimination is OK as long as it is institutionalised (in this context, if the holy book mentions it).

It actually portray more negative towards Islam as religion though if you bring the above argument.

You are as usual not making any sense .

Where does it say in any Hindu scripture you can’t eat lentils cooked by a non Hindu ?

Btw you claimed to be secular for years but now making claims like a Pandit :sachin

You are as usual not making any sense .

Where does it say in any Hindu scripture you can’t eat lentils cooked by a non Hindu ?

Btw you claimed to be secular for years but now making claims like a Pandit :sachin
Where did i say it is written in Hindu scriptures?

My context was totally different.

Post #17 does not say that, it is an answer to another straw man argument which does not exist in reality. I don't know if you are deliberately muddling posts and quotes together so they lose all context but it would be better if you just addressed one issue at a time.

Post #17 does not say that, it is an answer to another straw man argument which does not exist in reality. I don't know if you are deliberately muddling posts and quotes together so they lose all context but it would be better if you just addressed one issue at a time.
Let him explain then.

Source?

Would you eat food that is made at a facility that also cooks pork? When you are not sure, you avoid it or ask for a change.

Many Muslims also eat non-halal food everyday. But you see a section of them demand halal certified.

Let him explain then.

It was you who dragged in his non-related post, how about you don't deflect to other posts and just stick to what we are discussing instead? I can't cross reference every single poster in one reply.

Is UK big enough to cover All of the muslims of the world?? What percentage of UK muslims are compared to rest of the world?

I just browsed through about general permission for Muslims having food cooked by Non-Muslims. There is nice little consensus " An Animal slaughtered by a non-Muslim will be haram and hence forbidden to be eaten by Muslims".
UK is decently big but its not the World sir!

Maybe you should have read that more carefully. "Cooked by" and "slaughtered by" are not the same thing.

For your kind kind reference !!
Thank you and I shall take my leave!!

Many Muslims also eat non-halal food everyday. But you see a section of them demand halal certified.

The food has no bearing on who sells it . Any religion which would make lawful food become unlawful (religious) because of who sell it , would be a racist or prejudice against other humans. Hinduism doesn’t do this . RSS mentality does

The food has no bearing on who sells it . Any religion which would make lawful food become unlawful (religious) because of who sell it , would be a racist or prejudice against other humans. Hinduism doesn’t do this . RSS mentality does
But who slaughters it, matters ?? :ROFLMAO:
Wow, self-created parameters of morality!!

It was you who dragged in his non-related post, how about you don't deflect to other posts and just stick to what we are discussing instead? I can't cross reference every single poster in one reply.
You asked for post #.

I gave you post #.

If You can't cross reference posts which is not my problem to be honest.

That’s what matters , not an extremist version of Hinduism .
Exactly.

If that's what matters, then it shows a more negative image of Islam by that same logic because while discrimination which is going on; is human creation for hindus but it seems to be coming from scripture in case of islam.

You asked for post #.

I gave you post #.

If You can't cross reference posts which is not my problem to be honest.
I didn't ask for a post # I asked for clarification on Muslims refusing to eat meat cut by hindus. Perhaps like your friend when you say meat cut by hindus you mean animal being slaughtered rather than meat cut as in chopped up in the kitchen?

I didn't ask for a post # I asked for clarification on Muslims refusing to eat meat cut by hindus. Perhaps like your friend when you say meat cut by hindus you mean animal being slaughtered rather than meat cut as in chopped up in the kitchen?
Basically, at a particular stage a food item becomes forbidden for Muslims by virtue of the faith of the butcher.

Religious discrimination is discrimination only! RSS are nut jobs no doubt about it, rest I shall zip my mouth.

Basically, at a particular stage a food item becomes forbidden for Muslims by virtue of the faith of the butcher.

Religious discrimination is discrimination only! RSS are nut jobs no doubt about it, rest I shall zip my mouth.

But Muslims have always been quite clear about their religious discrimination regarding halal food, there is no confusion. Hindu discrimination seems less clear cut and suddenly there is demands being made by police in North India that employee names must be displayed in local eateries. If this is a religious requirement, why was it not already in place?

But Muslims have always been quite clear about their religious discrimination regarding halal food, there is no confusion. Hindu discrimination seems less clear cut and suddenly there is demands being made by police in North India that employee names must be displayed in local eateries. If this is a religious requirement, why was it not already in place?
Absolutely hilarious and I have already said what I could say 😷 .

I wrote, others have said they won't eat it.

You asked "where?"

I gave the post # where people said that.

What exactly is the requirement of Hinduism or Hindus based on their religious tradition?

I am failing to see the point of this unless someone can explain why Muslims cannot prepare/handle Hindu food if they are totally "kosher" for lack of a better term?

For those equating this with halal food, there is a certain requirement in Islam that meat/chicken etc has to be slaughtered a certain way. After that, its perfectly legal to eat even if a non Muslim prepares it. So this is not the same as the halal food requirement.

The best example I can give here is that of Chinese restaurants I used to frequent in Lahore. They were owned by Chinese, who were non Muslims but the meat they used was halal and there was no sanction against them. Their businesses were/are thriving.

Regards to VishalGad incident:

The Vishalgad fort constructed by Shivaji Maharaj has very important place in maratha history.

There are over 140 plus encroachments there out of which 6-7 are subjudice.

The police tried to remove the other encroachments. Leading to the Muslim community resisting. This led to a counterpolarisation of Hindus.

How many holy books have you read?

Don't care about the world. Many Hindus in India will avoid eating cooked food that's handled by Muslims.

Stop issuing judgements on religion of others.

What exactly is the requirement of Hinduism or Hindus based on their religious tradition?

I am failing to see the point of this unless someone can explain why Muslims cannot prepare/handle Hindu food if they are totally "kosher" for lack of a better term?

For those equating this with halal food, there is a certain requirement in Islam that meat/chicken etc has to be slaughtered a certain way. After that, its perfectly legal to eat even if a non Muslim prepares it. So this is not the same as the halal food requirement.

The best example I can give here is that of Chinese restaurants I used to frequent in Lahore. They were owned by Chinese, who were non Muslims but the meat they used was halal and there was no sanction against them. Their businesses were/are thriving.

First of all there is nothing wrong in buying and eating raw food like fruits and vegetables from Muslims. You wash it and eat it.

Issue is with cooked food. Most Hindus who are vegetarian or who are on a satwik diet avoid eating food handled by a possible beef eater.

Sikhs and Many hindus wont even eat non vegetarian cooked by Muslims because its slaughtered and blessed as per Islamic rituals.

Muslims proudly wear their religion, except when it comes to doing business, where they hide it to get the business of hindu bigots.

First of all there is nothing wrong in buying and eating raw food like fruits and vegetables from Muslims. You wash it and eat it.

Issue is with cooked food. Most Hindus who are vegetarian or who are on a satwik diet avoid eating food handled by a possible beef eater.

Sikhs and Many hindus wont even eat non vegetarian cooked by Muslims because its slaughtered and blessed as per Islamic rituals.
Why do they avoid it, though? Does it have something to do with scriptures of Hinduism that prohibits eating food prepared by a non Hindu?

And also for Hindus, what’s the difference between meat from animals who are slaughtered using the Islamic method… FYI it’s called Zabeeha meat vs non zabeeha?

If it’s non zabeeha, animal is usually killed by nailgun shot to the head or electrocution. Is that method favorable to these Hindus?

I am not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to understand the logic and reason behind this pattern which I am hearing of for the first time from you. I have a lot of Hindu friends and most of them buy zabeeha mutton because they believe it’s cleaner. Zabeeha process ensures the deoxygenated blood is drained from the animal and it’s healthier than non zabeeha where you may have deoxygenated blood within the meat and it can spoil more quickly as well has can have germs.

Will Muslims eat non halal food?

If no, why are Hindus expected to eat food from a person who is likely a beef eater? It should be his choice where he wants to eat.
Muslims have concept of halal and haram , I do not see hindus have any such restrictions. After all Hinduism is not supposed to be a religion at all , its way of life .

Why do they avoid it, though? Does it have something to do with scriptures of Hinduism that prohibits eating food prepared by a non Hindu?

And also for Hindus, what’s the difference between meat from animals who are slaughtered using the Islamic method… FYI it’s called Zabeeha meat vs non zabeeha?

If it’s non zabeeha, animal is usually killed by nailgun shot to the head or electrocution. Is that method favorable to these Hindus?

I am not trying to give you a hard time, just trying to understand the logic and reason behind this pattern which I am hearing of for the first time from you. I have a lot of Hindu friends and most of them buy zabeeha mutton because they believe it’s cleaner. Zabeeha process ensures the deoxygenated blood is drained from the animal and it’s healthier than non zabeeha where you may have deoxygenated blood within the meat and it can spoil more quickly as well has can have germs.
The simple reason is that everyone should be free to do business with whom they want. If muslims want to prefer buying from muslims, that is good, and if hindus want to prefer buying from hindus, that is good too.

Everyone should be free to support their own community.

What is the problem?

Muslims have concept of halal and haram , I do not see hindus have any such restrictions. After all Hinduism is not supposed to be a religion at all , its way of life .
Why should hindus operate within some restrictions mentioned in some book? Helping your community is a basic concept, and most people follow it. Why should hindus be denied that?

Back