[PICTURES/VIDEOS] Uncovering India's hidden agenda in the Balochistan

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
jOVmd6g.png

Recent attacks in Balochistan, Pakistan, have left over 70 people dead. I'm outraged by India's interference in Balochistan. Let me give you a brief history of India's involvement in Balochistan. For years, India's secret agency, RAW, has been fueling the insurgency in Balochistan. They've been funding and arming separatist groups like the Baloch Liberation Army (BLA). This has led to terrorist attacks on our soil and the exploitation of our resources.

But that's not all. India has also been providing safe haven to Baloch separatists, allowing them to live and operate from their soil. People like Brahamdagh Bugti, the leader of the BLA, have been living in India, openly advocating for the separation of Balochistan from Pakistan. And let's not forget the numerous times that Baloch separatists have visited India, meeting with Indian officials and receiving support and funding for their activities. The most recent example is the visit of BLA representative, Shahzeb Baloch, to India, where he met with Indian officials and advocated for the separation of Balochistan.

These recent attacks are just another example of India's interference in Balochistan. Armed men attacked passengers on a highway, killing many. This is not the first time this has happened, and it won't be the last if we don't take action.

Last edited:
Ajit Doval has made it clear multiple times that he believes in Chanankya philosophy, Kulbushan Yadav was just an Indian pawn among many launched by RAW under aegis of current government.

To RAW, we say: your actions in Balochistan are a blatant violation of international law and a stark reminder of India's duplicitous approach to regional stability. Your attempts to destabilize Pakistan will not be tolerated. Cease your nefarious activities immediately and respect the sovereignty of your neighbors. Any further interference will be met with severe consequences.

RAW doesn't operate in Balochistan.

RAW has indeed been active in Balochistan, a reality that aligns with their operational objectives and should come as no surprise to anyone, except, perhaps, to those Indians who have been led to believe that their government would never engage in acts of terrorism or the taking of innocent lives.

While it is, unfortunately, anticipated that India would support such activities in Pakistan, it is equally disheartening, yet expected, that the current Punjabi-dominated Pakistani military and the corrupt government would respond with little more than hollow, ultra-nationalist rhetoric, rather than taking meaningful action.

The improvement in quality of life should, and inevitably will, stifle any international government support for terrorism, wherever it may occur. Balochistan and Pakistan are no exceptions to this.

India might provide money and weapons; the juzbaa to pull the trigger comes from within. That applies to most separatist-terrorist organizations. Didn’t some Balcoh ladies become suicide bombers recently? Thats not on India or Isreal or CIA.

I think most posters here are incapable of having a dicsussion without India and thanks to Indian media which has all kinds of voices probably get more information from there. I mean what explains some one discussing incidents in remote UP and Manipur but not able to give any decent Pakistani perspective on the whole Baloch saga. It is what it is I guess.

India might provide money and weapons; the juzbaa to pull the trigger comes from within. That applies to most separatist-terrorist organizations. Didn’t some Balcoh ladies become suicide bombers recently? Thats not on India or Isreal or CIA.

I think most posters here are incapable of having a dicsussion without India and thanks to Indian media which has all kinds of voices probably get more information from there. I mean what explains some one discussing incidents in remote UP and Manipur but not able to give any decent Pakistani perspective on the whole Baloch saga. It is what it is I guess.
Separatism, terrorism, and the support for such activities are the real issues in Balochistan. Should we start calling India by another name if that would help you formulate a coherent argument?

Five terrorists have been killed while three others were injured in intelligence-based operations (IBOs) carried out by security forces in multiple Balochistan districts, the military’s media affairs wing said on Friday

In the latest flare-up of violence, dozens of militants affiliated with the banned Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) — a separatist outfit — launched numerous attacks on Sunday midnight across Balochistan, targeting security personnel as well as civilians.

At least 50 people, including 14 security men, lost their lives as militants went on a rampage across the province, storming police stations, blowing up railway tracks, and setting fire to almost three dozen vehicles. In response, security forces neutralised 21 militants.

Among those killed were 23 people in Musakhail, mostly labourers from Punjab, who were offloaded from trucks and vans and shot dead after an identity check.

Referring to the deadly attacks earlier this week, the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said in a statement today: “The security forces are conducting extensive intelligence-based operations (IBOs) to hunt down the perpetrators of these heinous acts.

“On night [of] 29/30 August, in three separate IBOs in District Kech, Panjgur, and Zhob, five terrorists were sent to hell by the security forces, while three terrorists got injured during the intense fire exchange,” the ISPR said.

It added that the sanitisation operations would “continue until all perpetrators, facilitators, and abetters of these atrocious acts are brought to justice”.

“Security forces of Pakistan, in step with the nation, remain determined to thwart attempts at sabotaging peace, stability, and progress of Balochistan,” the military asserted.

Following the spate of attacks, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif on Tuesday asserted that there was “no room for any weakness”. Similarly, President Asif Ali Zardari ordered effective measures to ensure the “complete elimination” of terrorism.

Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi vowed his full support for the Balochistan government in combating terrorism when he visited the province on Tuesday. PM Shehbaz also undertook a one-day trip to the region to assess the security situation there.

12 TTP terrorists eliminated in KP’s Khyber district
Later in the day, the ISPR said that security forces were conducting extensive IBOs in the Tirah valley of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s Khyber district based on the reported presence of militants from the banned Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) outfit since August 20.

It said security forces “effectively engaged” TTP locations on Wednesday and Thursday, sending 12 terrorists “to hell”.

The ISPR said the operations had resulted in a “major setback” for the TTP and its affiliates with 37 terrorists so far “sent to hell” while 14 militants suffered serious injuries.

“The IBOs will continue till peace in the area is restored” and the TTP eliminated, the ISPR said, adding that security forces were “determined to wipe out the menace of terrorism from the country”.

Source: Dawn News

Separatism, terrorism, and the support for such activities are the real issues in Balochistan. Should we start calling India by another name if that would help you formulate a coherent argument?

no the real issue in Balochistan is why the people are disgruntled at the Pak govt or whoever runs the show there. If India doesn’t sell them weapons there are 100 other self serving parties that will give them support/weapons.

India might be involved but it is speculation for now. There's no evidence per se of their involvement.

no the real issue in Balochistan is why the people are disgruntled at the Pak govt or whoever runs the show there. If India doesn’t sell them weapons there are 100 other self serving parties that will give them support/weapons.
Absolutely.

The shortcomings of the Pakistani government and Army have indeed created an environment in Balochistan where terrorism has taken root. As anticipated, India is exploiting this situation, seemingly without hesitation, by funding terrorists who target innocent lives.

Absolutely.

The shortcomings of the Pakistani government and Army have indeed created an environment in Balochistan where terrorism has taken root. As anticipated, India is exploiting this situation, seemingly without hesitation, by funding terrorists who target innocent lives.
Yep they are exploiting the fault lines here

India might be involved but it is speculation for now. There's no evidence per se of their involvement.
Once again, it is the failure of the Pakistani government and Army to effectively present their case and expose the involvement of international governments in supporting terrorism within Balochistan. This reflects a deeper issue within Pakistan: the establishment has consistently failed to create an environment where true leadership can flourish. Whenever a leader emerges, they are either killed, jailed, or exiled.

I fully understand and even expected India to exploit the fault lines within Pakistan. I also recognize why many Indians might refuse to admit that their government supports terrorism in other parts of the world.

Considering the budget of Pakistan Army and defense, and need for continuous budget I don’t see why they aren’t involved?

Considering the budget of Pakistan Army and defense, and need for continuous budget I don’t see why they aren’t involved?

False flag operations ? That's a possibility too.

As if the Pakistani establishment needs public approval.

They could conquer Kashmir and still lack the support of the people.

Today's Pakistan is not the Pakistan of the 80s or 90s.

The prevailing narrative is that the Pakistani establishment is both incapable and unwilling to defend the country from Indian sponsored terrorists.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go with that nonsense again.

The dude we are holding is an Indian agent. He wasn’t selling pakoray in Balochistan.

Here you go with that nonsense again.

The dude we are holding is an Indian agent. He wasn’t selling pakoray in Balochistan.

He wasn't a terrorist, more like a spy .. say like the infamous Eli Cohen, only far less effective and good-looking.

He wasn't a terrorist, more like a spy .. say like the infamous Eli Cohen, only far less effective and good-looking.
Well his goose is cooked whatever he was and it also proves Indian Involvement. Don’t tell me you are now looking to redefine the term involvement

Well his goose is cooked whatever he was and it also proves Indian Involvement. Don’t tell me you are now looking to redefine the term involvement

Whatever he was .. my stance is that Pakistan should return him to his homeland if they want to re-establish bilateral relations with India, be that cricket or trade.

The prevailing narrative is that the Pakistani establishment is both incapable and unwilling to defend the country from Indian sponsored terrorists.
So basically they have a narrative ,new chief comes in Pakistanis are all pro establishment again and then budget gets enhanced.
Bajwa was super popular even among PPers who wanted him to get a second term.

Whatever he was .. my stance is that Pakistan should return him to his homeland if they want to re-establish bilateral relations with India, be that cricket or trade.
Well we will see if they do it or not. I hope he gets the Eli treatment though

Our army is brutal and has kept Balochistan improvished for decades. India has exploited the grievances created out of those factors. Both of these are true. Every power in every part of the world has done that to its rivals. Not sure why Indian posters think otherwise, their leaders have literally bragged about it.

So basically they have a narrative ,new chief comes in Pakistanis are all pro establishment again and then budget gets enhanced.
Bajwa was super popular even among PPers who wanted him to get a second term.
It is unlikely that it will be the same in the future, based on my observations. Pakistan has undergone significant changes.

No conflict will help Pakistani army gain any lost support, theirs only one demand from majority of the people of Pakistan.

The improvement in quality of life should, and inevitably will, stifle any international government support for terrorism, wherever it may occur. Balochistan and Pakistan are no exceptions to this.
Not happening, we all know that!

Let's be candid: the theory that improving life in Balochistan will reduce secessionist sentiments is fundamentally flawed. The current civilian and military leadership in Islamabad lack the will, resources, and insight to foster a better socio-economic environment in Balochistan, and the situation continues to deteriorate. They have not been able to deliver for 75+ years, and wont be able to do so if given another 7 decades! The established response from the Pakistani establishment top brass tends to be a harsh crackdown on local communities, which only exacerbates resentment.

A more constructive approach would be for both Pakistan and India to cease covert support for terrorism across their borders, recognizing that this animosity has only led to mutual failure. India, facing greater stakes economically and politically, especially during elections, must acknowledge that the cycle of violence harms them more. A pragmatic dialogue, aimed at reducing funding for violence, could pave the way for a more stable and peaceful coexistence. There'll never be love, but at least put a cap on the hate!

I don't blame India.

Pakistan needs to get its act together. Baloch have legitimate grievances.

Of course the recent violence on civilians can't be condoned. But ultimately India is only exploiting preexisting tensions.

@RexRex check this and post 28. Also there is no bigger evidence than Kulbushan Yadav

Spies of most countries operate in other countries. There would be Raw CIA MI5 KGB all those in Pakistan. ISI would be working in all these countries.

Thats espionage and counter espionage. That's not terrorism.

Years ago the narrative on PP was that India uses Afghanistan spy agency to fund violence in Balochistan. Now Afghanistan has Taliban. That narrative is gone.

Baloch leaders reside in European countries not India. Travel with their documents.

Pakistani army has pissed off both Russia and NATO in Afghanistan with their double play. Who knows, they have reasons to cause trouble in Balochistan.

NATO doesn't want China to have access to Gwadar. US seats just opposite in Oman. They can cause trouble too.

Pakistan hasn't been making too many friends.

I support Baloch separatists on humanitarian grounds, but I reject all OP claims of Bharatiya involvement in supporting the Baloch resistance in any way. These conspiracy theories are only good for YouTube or forums, hold no ground where it matters.

I support Baloch separatists on humanitarian grounds, but I reject all OP claims of Bharatiya involvement in supporting the Baloch resistance in any way. These conspiracy theories are only good for YouTube or forums, hold no ground where it matters.
Do you also support Sikh movement in India if you are supporting Baloch movement here???

Do you also support Sikh movement in India if you are supporting Baloch movement here???
Theoretically, we should all be supporting the right of any group of people whether in Kashmir, Punjab, Northern Ireland, Kurdistan or Balochistan to democratically decide whether they want to stay in a union or split and seek their own independence and destiny.

In reality though, we all know it's not practical. Else we'll eventually end up with every neighbourhood wanting to become a country. It should therefore take something extraordinary to change national borders - usually a large scale war or massive geographical upheaval like partition during the British pullback from India. The alternative is too much chaos.

A Canadian or American Sikh movement perhaps, there's no comparison between the two, one is real with physical impact every week, Baloch genocide is real while other is more of an expat Sikh fabrication you may like to believe.

A good comparison however would be the Kashmir movement, which is as real as the Baloch resistance against Pakistani oppression. Kashmiris have my support as long as they use democratic tools for their secessionist movement rather than terrorist activities or Jihad, just like I do not support BLA or Hamas terrorism even if the cause is just.

This is such a misleading thread title, it's laughable.
I hoped to find some real smoking gun evidence from the Pakistanis about India's involvement in Balochistan here and what do I find? A ten year old picture of Kulbhushan Jadhav, which the while world has rubbished and moved from on a long time ago.
If this is all the Pakistani social media warriors, or even their government, can do their ineptitude is pretty legendary.

There are lots of Pakistani spies in Indian jails too. Do you find Indians or the Indian govt showing their pictures on social media and going hoo-haaa about them? No. Yet when India shows any evidence of Pakistan's involvement in terrorism in India to the world, Pakistan gets booted into the FATF grey list. That's what good evidence can do for you.

I think it is pointless having any hopes from Pakistanis in this area. You lot will still keep showing Jadhav's pictures and the 'tea was nice' memes even 50 years from now, and the world would have moved further away from you.

India's interference in Balochistan is a serious concern for all us now. The recent attacks made it clear that India is fueling the separatist movement. This is a threat to regional peace.

India is providing a safe haven to Baloch separatists like Brahamdagh Bugti and Hyrbyair Marri. India is allowing these individuals to fuel the insurgency in Balochistan from their soil.

India's interference in Balochistan is a serious concern for all us now. The recent attacks made it clear that India is fueling the separatist movement. This is a threat to regional peace.

India is providing a safe haven to Baloch separatists like Brahamdagh Bugti and Hyrbyair Marri. India is allowing these individuals to fuel the insurgency in Balochistan from their soil.
There is nothing to hide. India will and must support the Baloch Freedom fighters.. for there just rights.
Balochistan is an independent nation occupied by Pakistan, and Balochis voice needs to be heard. In fact, I urge our government to give the Embassy land of Pakistan in Delhi to Baloch Interim government to run there day to day operations and coordination. Full support, for Free Balochistan.

How long are you going to parade this Kulbhushan Yadav guy as RAW ki Saazish?

Growing up in India, every other week, Pakistani spies used to get caught left and right all over the country. I don't understand what is so special about a spy being caught in Pakistan. Every country has spies in their neighboring countries or at least in the so called enemy nations.

India cannot manage its own porous boundaries and every few days Pakistan sends armed militants across the border. A few of them spies. Indian posters here do not whine about these militants and spies.

Do you have any evidence of India training them Lashkar style?

Indians have a unique sense of humor, often presenting excuses like India being incapable of supporting terrorism, while acknowledging that spies are found in every country.

Does India really employ its own people just to sell street food like cholay?

However, the most striking argument is always the claim that the Pakistani government has played a double game. It’s quite amusing to observe how quickly some Indians adopt an air of naivety.

There is no evidence for this . It has been debunked above.. If it make you and Pak feel better- then go for it. Cant stop folks living in delusion away from reality

What Balochistan Insurgency Means For Pakistan, China And India​

Balochistan, a troubled southwestern province in Pakistan, has been witnessing heightened violence for the past one week that has killed more than 70. The coordinated attacks carried out by the separatist Baloch Liberation Army (BLA) highlight the Baloch insurgency – a pain point for the Pakistan government.

Where is Balochistan?

The province is located in the southwestern Pakistan, and covers nearly 44% of the country’s total land but is home to only 6% of the country’s 240 million population.

It shares a volatile border with Iran and Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, and a vast coastline along the Arabian Sea.

Balochs remain the largest ethnic group, followed by the Pashtuns. The province has derived its name from the Baloch tribe, which has lived in the region for centuries.

Balochistan is considered the richest Pakistani province in terms of natural resources, including gas and minerals and is a crucial part of the China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC). The project in the region is part of Chinese President Xi Jinping’s Belt and Road Initiative, with deep-sea port in the city of Gwadar, near the Gulf of Oman.

Source: News 18

India has become a key player in the geopolitical tug of war between the U.S. and China, seeking to exert influence over Baluchistan's resources. India appears to be following the lead of its new allies, as long as it believes this approach will help diminish China's influence in the region.

India appears to have little hesitation in engaging in state sponsored activities in Baluchistan.

India has become a key player in the geopolitical tug of war between the U.S. and China, seeking to exert influence over Baluchistan's resources. India appears to be following the lead of its new allies, as long as it believes this approach will help diminish China's influence in the region.

India appears to have little hesitation in engaging in state sponsored activities in Baluchistan.
Again - it's your delusional ideas that Ind does state sponsored activities. It has been debunked by all

Can you provide proof of India's engagement ? Want to know your source and info when everyone including the world and the USA have debunked it

Again - it's your delusional ideas that Ind does state sponsored activities. It has been debunked by all

Can you provide proof of India's engagement ? Want to know your source and info when everyone including the world and the USA have debunked it
Why wouldn’t India engage in state-sponsored activities? In fact, why wouldn’t any nation aspiring to become a superpower pursue such measures? However, let’s set aside the notion of achieving global superpower status for now, as that remains elusive. Instead, let’s focus on India’s ambition to establish itself as a regional superpower.

Why wouldn’t India engage in state-sponsored activities? In fact, why wouldn’t any nation aspiring to become a superpower pursue such measures? However, let’s set aside the notion of achieving global superpower status for now, as that remains elusive. Instead, let’s focus on India’s ambition to establish itself as a regional superpower.

Ok. By same logic, Pakistan is also sponsoring terrorism in Punjab and Kashmir. What is their excuse with a bankrupt economy?

Ok. By same logic, Pakistan is also sponsoring terrorism in Punjab and Kashmir. What is their excuse with a bankrupt economy?
Are you implying that, in the event of a financial crisis, India would readily seize the opportunity to back separatist movements in a rival nation?

So you just assume?? Again you have no proof whatsoever. Fyi- Ind has never ever attacked a nation in its 1000s of years of existence. And Ind never has aspired to be a global or regional superpower. It's always been to safeguard India's own interest. China has ambitions to be a regional and global power not Ind.

Again you have no proof and just making baseless statements that are blatantly false.

Are you implying that, in the event of a financial crisis, India would readily seize the opportunity to back separatist movements in a rival nation?
Fyi. Ind is not a state sponsored terrorist country unlike Pak. All the banned worldwide terrorist organizations are almost all Muslim and a vast majority are in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Do you need a list? I can provide the list unlike your baseless lies for which you have no proof

Cabinet grants special powers to security forces in Balochistan​

The federal cabinet has approved an amendment to the Anti-Terrorism Act of 1997, granting special powers to security forces in Balochistan.

According to Express News, the amendment was approved through circulation following a summary submitted by the Ministry of Interior.

The move aims to enhance the operational capabilities of security forces in the province, providing them with legal protection to conduct effective counter-terrorism operations.

This decision comes in the wake of recent terrorist attacks in Balochistan.

On the night of 25th and 26th August, terrorists carried out over a dozen assaults, killing 21 civilians after checking their identity cards. Additionally, several personnel from the Frontier Corps (FC) and Pakistan Army were martyred.

The amendment is expected to bolster security efforts in the region and respond more effectively to the increasing threat of terrorism.

GB sees plot behind attacks in Balochistan

The Gilgit-Baltistan government and opposition leaders have condemned recent militant attacks on civilians and security personnel in Balochistan and termed them a conspiracy to destabilise the country and undermine the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) project.

They demanded strict action to eliminate increasing militancy in Balochistan in order to ensure safety of CPEC as Gilgit-Baltistan is its gateway.

GB home minister Shams Lone talking to journalists condemned the attacks in Balochistan. He said such attacks are aimed at destabilising the country and they are a plot against CPEC project.

“These horrific attacks indicate that Baloch militants have intensified their violent campaign against security forces, public installations, Chinese interests and civilians to create anarchy and uncertainty in the country, he said.

Opposition leader Kazim Mesum said international powers have plans to sabotage CPEC project through militants. “As gateway to CPEC, the GB people are more concerned about the increasing violent acts in Balochistan,” he said.

The opposition leader regretted militant groups, particularly BLA, had involved women and children in acts of terror in Balochistan.

Earlier, GB Chief Minister Gulbar Khan condemned the terrorist attacks in Balochistan and said that the GB government shares the grief of the bereaved families.

Marri lives in London. Bugti in Geneva. Neither are in India.

Marri was officially granted Asylum by the UK government.

So whatever you wrote is being done by UK.

2 policemen martyred, 1 injured in bomb blast near Quetta

Two policemen were martyred and another injured in a planted bomb blast targeting officials in Kuchlak town near Quetta on Saturday, police said.

Speaking to the media, Quetta’s Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Azhar Rashid said that the explosives were planted at the site of the incident beforehand and they exploded as soon as the police vehicle arrived.

“Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Zainuddin and gunman Mohammad Tahir embraced martyrdom whereas the driver got injured and was moved to Mufti Mehmood Memorial Hospital”, DSP Rashid said.

After receiving medical aid, the driver was shifted to a trauma centre in Quetta, the DSP added.

Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti condemned the explosion and paid tribute to the martyred officials, expressing heartfelt sympathies and condolences to the family.

“The eternal sacrifices of Balochistan Police, levies and security forces against terrorism cannot be neglected,” Bugti said in a press release, adding that the government will only rest once terrorists and their facilitators have been eliminated.

“The entire country is standing alongside the brave forces in the war against terrorism,” he said.

Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi also paid tribute to the two martyred officers and expressed heartfelt sympathies and condolences for the family of the deceased.

He prayed for the speedy recovery of the injured driver and saluted the sacrifice.

“Balochistan Police has made eternal sacrifices in the war against terrorism,” Naqvi said, according to a statement from his office.

He added that the unwavering determination to fight terrorism could not be defeated.

“This war is the entire country’s war and, with the support of the people, will continue until the end of the last terrorist and facilitator,” Naqvi said.

Rise in terror attacks

Pakistan experienced an increase in terrorist attacks in August as a total of 59 terrorist attacks occurred countrywide compared to 38 attacks in the previous month, according to a digital database maintained by the Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), an Islamabad-based think-tank.

In the latest flare-up of violence, dozens of militants affiliated with the banned Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA) — a separatist outfit — launched numerous attacks on midnight of August 25 across Balochistan, targeting security personnel as well as civilians.

At least 50 people, including 14 security men, lost their lives as militants went on a rampage across the province, storming police stations, blowing up railway tracks, and setting fire to almost three dozen vehicles. In response, security forces neutralised 21 militants.

Among those killed were 23 people in Musakhail, mostly labourers from Punjab, who were offloaded from trucks and vans and shot dead after an identity check.

Following the incident, Chief of Army Staff General Asim Munir vowed that the war against terrorism would “continue until the elimination of all terrorists”.

“To fight for the cause of Pakistan, the security forces, along with the law enforcement agencies, and the brave people of Pakistan — especially the brave people of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan — have made unprecedented sacrifices,” he said.

Back