Rate the avatar above you

:O
How dare you insult the greatest of all time?
jonov.png

1/10 :9:

Whateverrrrrrr :D I think :sachin is a very good pic. His expression is priceless. Kind of comical and condescending at the same time. I absolutely love it! In fact, I will rate myself 10/10.

^ Every one can rate their avatar 10/10. :))

My pic is amazing it shows the actual beast within Baba, it's shows determination and anger, like a true pathan. I absolutely love it!

Actually I rate myself 10/10.

*Guess who that is* ;-)

Huh..the mean green grinch is back.
Tom Cruise looks very very very very very........... handsome here.

Last edited:
Man I don't understand why people don't like this pic! :20: Oh well, I will rate myself 10/10 to make myself feel better.

7 could had used a better pic of sachin, but still gave that 7 for atleast haveing the legend as ur avatar

Man I don't understand why people don't like this pic! :20: Oh well, I will rate myself 10/10 to make myself feel better.

Its too tiny...& without any background...

I give you 10/10 (First I gave you 12/10,but then I deducted 2 for this image :p )

@ P_P :9: So,this is generous....anything below 10/10 for this pic. of Tom Cruise is unacceptable :9:

In btw.,whose eye is this?

No offense to you bro.

If you want to share your beauty with us then show your whole face what's up with just one eye and hairs.

:)) 10/10 again...nahi dude...i dont share my pics over a forum haha...especially not an asian forum

and no offense taken..thats the whole point of my eye and longish hair from 3 years back

6/10..........Junaid khan,s avatar would have been rated 10/10 rora.....

YES! Finally, someone who appreciates my avatar :))

Poison, your avatar has always been one of the best on PP! A 200/1 for you also.

Back