Rate the avatar above you

6/10 (-2 because I can't recognize this player & -2 for saying I can't drive that car once I own it. :p )

8/10.. ( expect cindy to give revenge rating to Zamee :D )

8/10
:)))

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ii-txHryyIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-0.00011/100 :16:

You didn't realize that baby is driving quite well for her age.:haha

Revenge Ratings -

Velu -1/10. :16:

F_C -0.5/10. :p

-0.00011/100 :16:

You didn't realize that baby is driving quite well for her age.:haha

Revenge Ratings -

Velu -1/10. :16:

F_C -0.5/10. :p

Yeah its ''quite well'' for ur standards
:)))

@ Topic
8/10 ;)

Last edited:
10/10.. ok will change it tomorrow :D ( did u see previous comments, girls cant drive :D )

Looks like ur the mommy of that cute baby :p
10/10

Last edited:
9/10.. AF is not aware of cartman's capabilities :(

Just had to see Jimmy Wales face on Wikipedia in order to know what Cartman is.

Eric Theodore Cartman[1] is a fictional character in the American animated television series South Park. One of four main characters, along with Stan Marsh, Kyle Broflovski, and Kenny McCormick, he is generally referred to within the series by his last name.

Oh teri ,Velu again :facepalm:

Gimme some other PPer to rate, i am tired of rating Velu's avatar and banning him again and again :))

2/10.......seriously freelance_cricketer, u hv a very nice name but that "naked man" once again is a minus point to ur profile :) lol

f_c still follows WWE/WWF :facepalm:.. i think he is still not aware that those are scripted :)))

I am searching for a good Kid ROCK pic to replace this avatar, so far impressed by none on google :l

Back