Rate the avatar above you

infinity/10

Only out of fear of what would happen to me if I rated it any lower.

yes. even if you spelt infinity wrong, you would...
oh god it's too violent for me to say.

9/10.

10/10!!

AMAZING!!! ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL AVATAR!!!

:afridi: :afridi:

^

Nothing unusual about The Beast:9:........

P.S.: Natalia, thanks for being kind to your friend:|.

DHONI183 said:
^

Nothing unusual about The Beast:9:........

P.S.: Natalia, thanks for being kind to your friend:|.
0/10

Very ghey !

^

I like Kashif Abbasi a lot:19:!!!

^

Those unbearable teeth of The Beast reveal his mesmerizing personality:9:........

^

Seeing the avatar, my blood-pressure shoots up and my heart starts shivering seeing The Inhumane Beast:9::22:.......

P.S.: Why are so many insecure PPers feeling that mine is a gayish avatar:20:?

By the way, can someone please search out a similar thread where you had to rate the poster above? Please:)!

5/10!

Its better than the one before, but I HATE the player!!

An appreciable level of violence, good avatar Savakhtar.

Also nice one Waz :D

7/10

Nice white teeth, looks like a toothpaste add :D

I like it!

8/10

A Legend who will be remembered for a very long time!!

One of my Favourite cricketers too!

10/10. I have never seen a beast pic playing drives and stuff. It is always a wild beastly swing.

8/10

Not as good as the one before!!
Its not clear either!!

Boi said:
8/10

Not as good as the one before!!
Its not clear either!!

Once I tell you what he's actually saying in the avatar you'll laugh so hard :)))

lol 'anywhere for 6!'

Kinda creepy.........slow motion and all that!

10/10

A legend!!
Best politician in Pakistan for me right now!!

Great cricketing all rounder!!

Getting sick of seeing Afridi avatars.

0.87 (Afridi's batting average of late is something similar I think)/10

10/10

The Depressed Buffalo Dentist having a laugh!! :afridi

(Check my new one out)!

Boi's is amazing 10/10

Natalia gets 10/10 too, because underlying the wooded-oaf smile it conveys well his deep underlying clinical bear-depression and also because it conveys his qualification as an Abdominal Dentist.

I can formally rate Boi's now:

10/10. This is because the President of Bears is absolutely ox-ing, the ball, oxing so hard that it touches the bottom surface of the gardens of eden.

what a ghoulishly forlorn Axe Von Axe-Ox :))) :))) :))) 10/10 He's clearly compressing bear cubs underneath him in order to asphyxiate them sufficiently as to cause their loss of life.

5/10 lacks originality :p

of course you might be able to say the same about mine given recent events :AR15firin :malik

^

10/10

Its YK - and thats says it all. And if he is attacking Afridi with his bat - then I give it 11/10

Boi said:
^ 0/10

What the heck?!!

lol it's my favourite hockey team... a sport we love dearly here in Canada. Something like Indians like their cricket ... Canadians like their hockey.

So my favourite team's logo is that one in my avatar ... lol I hope that explains by avatar.

In regards to your avatar.. 7/10... terrific shot but not my favourite player...

kingusama92 said:
lol it's my favourite hockey team... a sport we love dearly here in Canada. Something like Indians like their cricket ... Canadians like their hockey.

So my favourite team's logo is that one in my avatar ... lol I hope that explains by avatar.

In regards to your avatar.. 7/10... terrific shot but not my favourite player...
Is that hockey or Ice hockey???

pakistanbest said:
Blaze it's called freedom, it's not like oxy created that pic, understand your point, But everyone is allowed to express themselves, like it or not.

Really? Looking the systematic removal of posts on this forum, I would think not.

8/10

Sums up the brutality nicely with his facial expressions.

Back