Rate the avatar above you

Mohsin said:
9.5/10 (not that clear)

What does it say?

our ideology our mission, the guy breaking chain, suggesting freedom/independence sovereignty

:afridi: :afridi: 10/10 :)

We are all proud of Aleem Dar!! :)
ICC Umpire of the year.

10/10 for " kiss of death"

Mohsin has shah Mehmood Qureshi in his avatar, he is foreign minister of pakistan

insaftak said:
10/10 for " kiss of death"

Mohsin has shah Mehmood Qureshi in his avatar, he is foreign minister of pakistan

thanks bro didn't know it,, 9/10 it's something nationalistisch in your avatar I like it

9/10... One point off because Malik should have held the bat the other side, more stylish then

Best kiss ever...:p

8/10...(its kinda hard to notice the kiss.I didnt spot it when I was watchin live!0

5/10 dunno but it's kinda weirdd tha green monster thingy :p

Wassixpakistani said:
hehhhehe , bro no one can guess that man...................not even me .

BTW . 8/10 for yo Avatar .

Is that from Prince of Persia .

:14: Your Spot On Brother :14:

I think I know that guy in your Avatar From Tekken can't remember the name.

Khabri420 said:

100/10 for the clown again

this time for complete compromise on national sovereignty by giving us the kerry lugar bill

insaftak said:
100/10 for the clown again

this time for complete compromise on national sovereignty by giving us the kerry lugar bill

The only thing I will never compromise on is money :Zardari :afridi

Salazar said:
10/10 for the right clown chosen

Why so serious insaftak? :zardari

10/10 for idone,

we are on verge of selling our country, the dumb ass gov't, complete silence of opposition until yesterday and armed forces silence on drone attacks that are killing pakistani citizens, the only thing we could do is to be serious and fix the mess we are in.

insaftak said:
10/10 for idone,

we are on verge of selling our country, the dumb ass gov't, complete silence of opposition until yesterday and armed forces silence on drone attacks that are killing pakistani citizens, the only thing we could do is to be serious and fix the mess we are in.

Just remember his words: Pakistan Khappay :akhtar

Khabri420 said:
Just remember his words: Pakistan Khappay :akhtar

khappay actually means barbad ho in Punjabi, i guess he is doing everything in his power to destroy pakistan

insaftak said:
khappay actually means barbad ho in Punjabi, i guess he is doing everything in his power to destroy pakistan

Really?! :O

6/10.
Thats quite old, you havent changed it for a long time...

Since A is the first letter of the alphabet I will give you 1 out of 22

5-10 it's really simple to make it :p ust get the background of the cricketball on the field put on your photoshop and just the texture is left so

7/10 THE FIRE'S TOO HOTTTTTTTT :p
God I can't wait to see what mine will be rated... like 1/100000000 :D

5 out of 10.
Don't like Hello Kitty (obviously, as I'm a guy) but I just feel like being kind and giving a few marks :))

Paradox said:
5 out of 10.
Don't like Hello Kitty (obviously, as I'm a guy) but I just feel like being kind and giving a few marks :))
I'll be giving you 8/10 because the animation is pretty cool and I'm half pathani :p

I'll rate Paradox's because I have just rated the one above before.

10/10
Amazing! The trademark celebration of the Lala

Paradox said:
Thanks Boi, your avatar is awesome as well - full marks.

can someone make me an avatar like this its amazing, will give it 11 out of 10

Back