Rate the avatar above you

Cover Drive said:
Are you talking about my avatar?

Love this Avatar, one of the best ones I've seen so far,

9.7 out of 10

Whoever wants an animated avatar, just post the Youtube video in the thread "Animated Avatar" and don't forget to add the time of the clip which you want in your avatar :)

10/10 Boi :afridi

Mohsin, I must say that is a fantastic avatar, the best currently on PP, In my opinion. :afridi

Boi said:
Mohsin, I must say that is a fantastic avatar, the best currently on PP, In my opinion. :afridi

Malek El Shabaz said:
You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it
:13: :13:

Cover Drive said:
Are you talking about my avatar?

Yes , The Repetition isn't looking good . You could have tried that Fading In and Out effect , take Boi's for an example .

Mohsin said:
9/10

I'm thinking there's no Malek El Shabaz in PP, so please amplify upon the point Yaser...:)
the Pak army at present is committing genocide - instigated by americans. killing fellow Muslims , Naudubillah

Last edited:
I like your avatar Mohsin :D

8.5/10 (the guy putting his arm up looks slightly mechanic, sorry :( )

NO ONE EVEN BOTHER COMMENTING ON MY AVATAR. I know what the response will be :p

Dont think so...it was the one with your avatar in the opening post, followed by images of COAS Kayani meeting the Jawan's.
I clicked on it, and everything was fine. I then clicked on it again and it said i dont have the authorization to access the page...i think it was deleted for some crazy reason.

Glory of '92 I am really sorry but I cannot see what it is in your avatar. Would you care to explain please? :D :D

KhushbuHussain said:
Glory of '92 I am really sorry but I cannot see what it is in your avatar. Would you care to explain please? :D :D

7/10

I could imagine the comedian Alan Carr with that avatar :)

5/10. Am not a fan of Afridi's kissing habits....

^^ Are you a christian, Pakiboii? I didnt know that.

6/10

Boi said:
^^ Are you a christian, Pakiboii? I didnt know that.

6/10
Yes I am. :D.

8/10.

Last edited:
8/10

I love the effect of the sunset in the background with the cross looking as if its a shadow

8-10 ^^^

i think mine doesnt deserve any rating, i have no experience in maing such a stuff

any pakistani politician involved in avatar gets 0/10 (this is imran with his politics)

Free Hit said:
any pakistani politician involved in avatar gets 0/10 (this is imran with his politics)

you still get 10/10 for that great moment in pakistani history.

Back