RBS Twenty/20 Cup | Day 6 Matches Thread | 05/Mar/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
sarmad1983 said:
Knowing our selectors and their lack of selecting ability. Hafeez can be picked for t20 WC. Scary to say the least.....

What is wrong with that? I think he or Shahzaib should open with Kamran until and unless Imran Nazir can remind us in the next 2 RBS games that he can still bat.

Shoaib akhtar fitness is awful by seeing his first 2 balls.

MY MAN...... SHOAIB AKHTAR...... him in his prime was the best thing to happen to pakistan cricket since wasim and waqar's prime

IMMY69 said:
good ball...but very very baaaaad shot

Mate the ball was brilliant. It seamed back from a mile outside off to knock out LEG STUMP.

Shoaib Akhtar still to work hard and i think 3 week fitness camp for T-20 World cup is good enough to check him to book his ticket to west indies and england .

actually the delivery looks better on reply..it swung in nicely..

I think he's bowling about 145-150kmh.

My lord, Shoaib is bowling lightning quick - still faster than any of the fast bowlers we have playing in our team right now (Gul, Aamer, Asif, etc)

Poison said:
Mate the ball was brilliant. It seamed back from a mile outside off to knock out LEG STUMP.

yes just seen the replay...but it was inswing rather then seam movement..

eitherway, very good delivery.

IMMY69 said:
good ball...but very very baaaaad shot
What else would you expect from the wonder boy Hafeez.

POLICE GUYS SITTING WITHA HOT CHICK ..i makes me feel like joining pak police ...chalir zindabad

the difference in pace between the constrictor and the actor is startling...

Akhtar's upper body looks shredded. His back is huge. :arnie

lol...it was azhar mehmoud..no wonder there is such a huge difference in pace..

As usual, I am getting it all wrong!

imranhk786 said:
POLICE GUYS SITTING WITHA HOT CHICK ..i makes me feel like joining pak police ...chalir zindabad

hot chick i must say ;-)

Islamabad's team looks pretty weak if you take out Akhtar + Yousuf.

In 2005 Asif hussein was good as sehwag courtesy rameez commentary in 2005

FAST stuff.

Only disadvantage is, batsmen can use that pace of the ball to hit it to the boundary, they only need bat on ball.

Wow, that was extremely quick too, defended back to Akhtar

Lovely stuff

Do you guys think something has changed in his run-up? It looks a tad restrained?

Shoaib rushing all batsman atm, moving it both ways too - Hafeez was out to an excellent ball.

sarmad1983 said:
how is mahmoods bowling.....are the 4's good shot, edges, bad bowling??
Wayward bowling, no pace. And that after Shoaib Mohammad bigged him up for his line and length and control etc! :))

Very smooth runup, he's also running in very fast which is a good sight.

Shoaib definitely looks leaner and fitter, even younger - first match back, but still very smooth run-up and delivery.

Bowling very fast, causing the batsmen and keeper all sorts of problems.

Could have had two wickets already, on two beauties.

Shoaib was moving the ball around, batsman have probably complained. :p

LOL at the Pakistani way of 'making the ball old' :)))

MY GOD the last ball of the over by Akhtar was SUPERB!
I have NO idea how the batsman felt safe leaving that inswinger, that was also around 155ks easily

WHAT an inswinger by Shoaib, that was an Imran Khan, unlucky to have missed the wickets.

Paradox said:
MY GOD the last ball of the over by Akhtar was SUPERB!
I have NO idea how the batsman felt safe leaving that inswinger, that was also around 155ks easily

I doubt that lol. He may have hit 150 once in this spell, he's not bowling express but he's bowling very phassst.

Poison said:
LOL at the Pakistani way of 'making the ball old' :)))
I know, and they wonder why Pakistanis have a reputation as tamperers when its basically permitted for the umpires. :))

Akhtar now needs to get himself even fitter and must maintain his fitness...

I dont want to get ahead on myself..but amir, akhtar and asif is a mouthwatering test match line-up!

Mahmood looks worse than a club bowler.

Shaoib shud have given the ball to Rao this over...

Azhar is out of sorts in this match

Akhtar has to bowl all 4 now. Not enough runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back