RBS Twenty/20 Cup | Day 6 Matches Thread | 05/Mar/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike the two relatively tight games yesterday, this has been a very one-sided contest!

Hope the next one today is close...

...and then Lahore win ;-)

There should be a team from Azad Kashmir and Northern areas in this tournament

TalhaSyed said:
afridi will get double the size of the crowd coming in :p plus 1 lahore teams already in the semi dont be selfish bhai! :p haha

hehehe, I'm not so sure, this Wolves outfit may not be as talented as the Shers but is very professional and disciplined. :misbah

Game over in style. Best part of this game i dont thiny anyone...i mean i dont think many will argue ;)... was Akhtars return :D. We Have Our First Semi!!!

Faislabad Wolves VS Lahore Lions

Saturday 6th of March 1200 GMT

whilst waiting for the next game lets have predictions about the first semi and 2nd quater

I hope Dolphins go through thanks to an Afridi speacial with bat and ball.

I think Lahore Lions will qualify for the semi with the Akmal bros being the stars.

Last edited:
Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
hehehe, I'm not so sure, this Wolves outfit may not be as talented as the Shers but is very professional and disciplined. :misbah

haha fair enough bro back your home city till the end :)

Akmal bros Vs iDone will be an interesting battle.

"nanne munne baccho mein aara hoon bohot jald"

scary peadofillia add on GEO :S

TalhaSyed said:
Game over in style. Best part of this game i dont thiny anyone...i mean i dont think many will argue ;)... was Akhtars return :D. We Have Our First Semi!!!

whilst waiting for the next game lets have predictions about the first semi.

I think Lahore Lions will qualify for the semi with the Akmal bros being the stars.

I think the wolves will win that one. Seems a well drilled unit led by an "assured" captain :)

TalhaSyed said:

whilst waiting for the next game lets have predictions about the first semi.

feeling a bit uneasy about this one, going to be a tough examination of Lahore's batting lineup!

:42: :42: :42:

The curly haired guy saying "aa rahan hoon main, bohut jald" looks and sounds like a pedophile, lol.

Sledger said:
Akmal bros Vs iDone will be an interesting battle.

:ajmal oi salle how many catches will you drop off spin bowling for money
:akmal me no match fix
:umarakmal arrey merre kamar mein dard hai i cant play

Eagle_Eye said:
I think the wolves will win that one. Seems a well drilled unit led by an "assured" captain :)

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
feeling a bit uneasy about this one, going to be a tough examination of Lahore's batting lineup!

:42: :42: :42:

I think Lahore will win this one but wouldnt mind if Faislabad do. Will show that you can win without all big names.

What do you guys predict for the 3nd quater final tonight? Boom Boom speacial Ahmed bahi? :p

Paradox said:
The curly haired guy saying "aa rahan hoon main, bohut jald" looks and sounds like a pedophile, lol.

TalhaSyed said:
"nanne munne baccho mein aara hoon bohot jald"

scary peadofillia add on GEO :S

glad to see im not the only one to think that Paradox :))

TalhaSyed said:
:)))

Cant wait for the Afridi aka Dolphins game :D

What are your guys predictions?

Boom Boom stand up when it matter like he did in England in the T20 cup last year? Or will the captaincy row get the better of our fav pathan?

please pindi express do the right things and roar back into the team :)

Well done to the Wolves on making progress. Hopefully they will win the whole tourney!

anyone up for a game of Howzat whilst waiting for the next game? :p

TalhaSyed said:

This just put me in stitches. Superb! :)))

"me no match fix" LOL :))) :))) :)))

TalhaSyed said:
I think Lahore will win this one but wouldnt mind if Faislabad do. Will show that you can win without all big names.

What do you guys predict for the 3nd quater final tonight? Boom Boom speacial Ahmed bahi? :p

Boom Boom special for sure, but ruined by an Eagles victory! :))

Ahmed Zulfiqar said:
Boom Boom special for sure, but ruined by an Eagles victory! :))

:)) tum aure tumhare Lahore!! Theyr every where to ruin the party!! :))

Paradox said:
Haha, don't play Howzat, sorry.

no prob :) its a good think u dont man its addictive. Missed many assignment deadlines :p

WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
Singing "lo lo ray, lo lo ray" on stage, this is so retarded it's absolutely hilarious :)))

Paradox said:
WHO THE HELL IS THIS GUY?
Singing "lo lo ray, lo lo ray" on stage, this is so retarded it's absolutely hilarious :)))

The presenters and adds on geo really are an embarasment :))

TalhaSyed said:
The presenters and adds on geo really are an embarasment :))

I thought u said day before yesterday was the only day you were getting to watch matches.. and that also a dead rubber :13:

schedule changed? :afridi

Cant wait for dolphins GAME!! cmon DOLPHINS! :D

Fawad_Bhai said:
I thought u said day before yesterday was the only day you were getting to watch matches.. and that also a dead rubber :13:

schedule changed? :afridi

Cant wait for dolphins GAME!! cmon DOLPHINS! :D

Was meant to meet friends in St Andrews but they had lectures and then it was his younger bros bday party so couldnt go. Im not complaining :D :afridi :)) glad to c u remd tho bro :)

This guy who sounds like Himesh Reshmiya while cmmentating is soooooooooooooooooooo annoying

TalhaSyed said:
This guy who sounds like Himesh Reshmiya while cmmentating is soooooooooooooooooooo annoying

Shoaib Mohammad...its like he speaks staright from his nose

Farhat calls tails its a head Sami wins the toss and Karachi will Field first

sami choose to field.............now this will be the outcome of the match ...

eagles= 109 all out 18.4 overs

dolphans 110 for 2 16.5 overs ..and afridi wont bat

Last edited by a moderator:
Sohaib-789 said:
so has afridi won the toss?

:)) Think this might end up like the second T20 VS Eng last month.

He was sending sami Thelaphetic msgs from the dug out telling him how hard to throw the coin so it gets the right ammount of rotations so that Karachi win the toss :afridi POWER OF THE BEAST! :afridi

The star for the captaincy will be next to someone else on the score board when when the beast wants to take command no one can stop him :afridi

imranhk786 said:
stupid sami choose to field.............now this will be the outcome of the match ...

eagles= 109 all out 18.4 overs

dolphans 110 for 2 16.5 overs ..and afridi wont bat

but he will take a five wicket hall ;)

No Offence Ahmed bhai!! :p

Hopefully the rubbish version of Lahore Lions will lose this one to the beast. Farhat's team deserves to get a beating by a few players who've actually EARNED their places in the side. :afridi :fawad

Sledger said:
Hopefully the rubbish version of Lahore Lions will lose this one to the beast. Farhat's team deserves to get a beating by a few players who've actually EARNED their places in the side. :afridi :fawad
:14: :14: :14:

Afridi down to bat at number 4 but im sure hel be floating. Would love to c him come at 3

First ball by Sami to Farhat on target dot ball!

Crowd has really built up nicely! You can sense the Home/Afridi Team is playing!

Fawad_Bhai said:
hahaha...and have u seen that drama ad..."chalo bhai salma...parho ub kalma" :))

yea :)) GEO has some seriously messed adds :)))

LOL, what a battle, 2 of the worst cricketers from Pakistan who have played x amount of test matches going one on one, Sami to Farhat.

Sledger said:
LOL, what a battle, 2 of the worst cricketers from Pakistan who have played x amount of test matches going one on one, Sami to Farhat.

:))) :)))

the batsmen were almost home before the fielder was near the ball but the commentator got excited as if it was gonna be a matter of mm's!!!

9/0 after the first over

Farhat playing these mediums easily, couldn't even touch or see the ball when Tait was bowling. :))

Farhat is a wierd player. After ICL i always said he deserved a chance in T20 but the way he got in the team was just twisted. I do belive he can be a dangerous player in T20 but hate the way he got to the top level

Hasn't Taufeeq been watching? Don't take on Fawad!

TalhaSyed said:
Farhat is a wierd player. After ICL i always said he deserved a chance in T20 but the way he got in the team was just twisted. I do belive he can be a dangerous player in T20 but hate the way he got to the top level

Is it a surprise when your father in law is one of the selectors

Alam bells should have been ringing for Umar there.

Listen to the crowd for Afridi!

I stand corrected! Umar smashes one str8 for :four

Shoaib Muhammad is part of the "Nanne Munne Peedo Group"!!!!:O

Lahore off to a flyer here!

:four

will need afridi to pin them back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back