Removal of Sheikh Hasina from Bangladesh, takeaways and opportunities for Pakistan

India is harbouring terrorists and has turned into a pariah.

Oh how the tables have turned.

I agree send her back to BD along with all the Bangladeshis in India.
And hopefully BD can pay the energy bills too as goodwill gesture.

I’m sure these things always happened in BD, it’s just getting highlighted now.

Hasina or no Hasina BD has been like that, and if they want to rule they should do it how they want.

You speak the same language as them and maybe that’s why you care more about Bangla Hindus overall..which is understandable but honestly they made a choice to be there..

They made a choice and are suffering the consequences.

Under Awami league rule Islamists were under control.

But now they're free to do whatever they please.

Every day i thank Bhagwan that my grandfather took the decision of leaving east bengal even before the partition.

They made a choice and are suffering the consequences.

Under Awami league rule Islamists were under control.

But now they're free to do whatever they please.

Every day i thank Bhagwan that my grandfather took the decision of leaving east bengal even before the partition.
Lol ofcourse I do the same, My family of both sides are from Pakistani villages, not even cities lol

Bangladesh 2.0 is free from Indian interference. Alhamdulillah. No more Indian puppet.
So a person got called and u don't have any problem since he is non Muslim.so much for the religion of peace. not even feel sorrow to the loss of a fellow human?

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be replaced by Indians.

India needs a sustained campaign to boot out Bangladeshi and Rohingyas.

The common citizens must be hostile to these people.

Bangladeshi labour is cheaper.

Although whoever prefers cleanliness and Sanatani purity at home shouldn’t mind paying a little extra to hire Bharatiya.

India is anything but a pariah. Its prime minister is visiting Singapore and Brunei as we speak, signing multi-billion dollar business deals that the likes of Bangladesh and Pakistan can only dream of. He is also planning to go to the US soon, barely two months after he visited Russia and hugged Putin in full world view.
It is only the truly irrelevant pariahs of Pakistan and Bangladesh who think India is a pariah, and India does not give a damn.

India is anything but a pariah. Its prime minister is visiting Singapore and Brunei as we speak, signing multi-billion dollar business deals that the likes of Bangladesh and Pakistan can only dream of. He is also planning to go to the US soon, barely two months after he visited Russia and hugged Putin in full world view.
It is only the truly irrelevant pariahs of Pakistan and Bangladesh who think India is a pariah, and India does not give a damn.
Sure buddy that's why we have been subjected to the salty tears of Indians not giving a damn in this thread.

And yes we remember Modi going to Russia but we also remember that he was then told to go and kiss and hold hands with Zelensky after.

Sure buddy that's why we have been subjected to the salty tears of Indians not giving a damn in this thread.

And yes we remember Modi going to Russia but we also that he was then told to go and kiss and hold hands with Zelensky after.
Oh really? Then one wonders why those 'masters' who told Modi to go and kiss Zelensky's hand did not order him not to visit Russia and hug Putin in the first place, or even sanction India for being the world's largest buyer of Russian oil?

You ain't remembering nothing mate. It's all in your wild imagination.

Islamic radicals want to make B'desh another Afghanistan: Activist Nasreen​

Expressing concern that Bangladesh might go the Afghanistan way, writer-activist Taslima Nasreen has said that Islamic radicals are brainwashing and indoctrinating youths to make them "anti-India, anti-Hindu and pro-Pakistan".

Nasreen said she and others had initially supported the students' movement in Bangladesh against an "autocratic government".

However, the recent actions like violence against Hindus, targeting of journalists and the release of "terrorists" from jails showed it was not a students' movement but was "planned and funded by Islamic jihadis", she said.

"When students protested against the quota system in July, we supported them... people who believe in women's rights, human rights and freedom of expression.

"Sheikh Hasina was an autocrat who always encouraged fundamentalists and curbed freedom of expression. People were angry with her, she told PTI in an exclusive interview.

She said they had hoped that a fair election would be conducted to democratically form a new government.

"But afterwards we realised that it was not a students' movement. It was planned and funded by Islamist jihadis and banned terrorist organisation, said the author, who had to flee Bangladesh in 1994 following death threats from Islamic fundamentalists and faced a ban on her books.

We realised that after they started demolishing everything, all the statues, sculptures, museums. The way Hindus were attacked and killed, it was a nightmare.

"Now these people are filing cases against journalists and people who were close to Hasina. They are gradually showing their real faces and motives. All the terrorists, who were in jail, are released. It was not at all a students' movement, said the author.

The 'Lajja' author has not returned to Bangladesh since her exile and has been living in India since 2005 (except from 2008 to 2010).

She also expressed apprehensions that Bangladesh could become another Afghanistan or Iran, going by the way the current interim government was operating under the guidance of Chief Adviser Muhammad Yunus.

Yunus says that they are celebrating their victory. People are burning houses of Hindus. What kind of celebration is this? They are destroying everything. All the statues of freedom fighters have been demolished including that of the father of the nation Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.

"But the Pakistan Army's statues are intact - (the army) which killed 30 million people during the war and raped millions of women, said the 62-year-old writer, who is known for being an outspoken critic of radical Islamic elements.

She said that Yunus knew "very well that the country would be ruled by jihadis and he has no problem with it".

"While we thought that he would conduct an election. It didn't happen. They are not talking about secularism and they want to make Bangladesh like Afghanistan or Iran which is very scary, she said.

Yunus had called for halting attacks on Hindus after he was named the head of the interim government, but Nasreen alleged that he didn't take any action against the violence.

"We are not hopeful but at the same time we are wishing that Bangladesh does not become the next Afghanistan, she said.
She also blamed Hasina for the current situation and said that the rise of Islamic radicals was not sudden.

I blame Hasina for that because she chose religion to stay in power forever. She built 560 model mosques and madrasas instead of secular schools to appease the Islamists.

"She also destroyed the education system by making madrasa degrees equivalent to university degrees so the people who only studied Quran and Hadis went to universities and even became teachers, she alleged.

"They made it compulsory for women to wear hijabs and burkas. It was all created by Hasina," she said.

Nasreen said that anti-India sentiment "is high" in Bangladesh at present.

I was thrown out of Bangladesh in 1994 by Khalida Zia and when Hasina came in power she did not allow me to enter the country.

"In 1998 I entered Bangladesh to meet my mother who was in the last stage of cancer. My mother died and in the next few days Hasina threw me out of the country and never allowed me to enter, the author said, recalling her ordeal.

"I am not against Hasina because she harassed me, but because she was an autocrat who did not believe in freedom of speech.

"Many free thinkers were killed during her regime by jihadis. The rise of Islamic radicals is not sudden. Hindus were attacked more in her regime than any other regime, Nasreen alleged.

She said that youths are brainwashed against India and Hindus in Bangladesh.

Hindus are leaving now and they are left with less than seven per cent. Islamic radicals attack Hindus during elections, puja or to grab their properties. Hasina allowed them to give religious sermons everywhere that were always anti-women and anti-Hindus.

"When you brainwash youths like this, they would become a generation who are against Hindus, against India, against women and are pro-Pakistan, pro-jihad, pro fanatics, she said.

Nasreen said she cannot hope to go back to Bangladesh under the current regime and her resident permit in India has also not been renewed.

I cannot go back to my country. Khalida and Hasina never allowed me and now it is impossible to imagine in this jihadi rule, she said.

I feel India is like home and I have been living here since 2005. Very surprisingly my resident permit has not been renewed and there is no information. It expired on July 27. I don't know anyone in the government and feel clueless. Normally it gets renewed before the expiry date," said the veteran author.

"Some of my relatives are still in Bangladesh but most of them died whom I loved very much. My grandmother, my father, my uncles, my aunts. I have the right to enter my country. I ask this question to everyone but sadly there is no answer, she said.

Expressing concern that Bangladesh might go the Afghanistan way, writer-activist Taslima Nasreen has said that Islamic radicals are brainwashing and indoctrinating youths to make them "anti-India, anti-Hindu and pro-Pakistan".

Nasreen said she and others had initially supported the students' movement in Bangladesh against an "autocratic government".

However, the recent actions like violence against Hindus, targeting of journalists and the release of "terrorists" from jails showed it was not a students' movement but was "planned and funded by Islamic jihadis", she said.

"When students protested against the quota system in July, we supported them... people who believe in women's rights, human rights and freedom of expression.

"Sheikh Hasina was an autocrat who always encouraged fundamentalists and curbed freedom of expression. People were angry with her, she told PTI in an exclusive interview.

She said they had hoped that a fair election would be conducted to democratically form a new government.

"But afterwards we realised that it was not a students' movement. It was planned and funded by Islamist jihadis and banned terrorist organisation, said the author, who had to flee Bangladesh in 1994 following death threats from Islamic fundamentalists and faced a ban on her books.

We realised that after they started demolishing everything, all the statues, sculptures, museums. The way Hindus were attacked and killed, it was a nightmare.

"Now these people are filing cases against journalists and people who were close to Hasina. They are gradually showing their real faces and motives. All the terrorists, who were in jail, are released. It was not at all a students' movement, said the author.

The 'Lajja' author has not returned to Bangladesh since her exile and has been living in India since 2005 (except from 2008 to 2010).

She also expressed apprehensions that Bangladesh could become another Afghanistan or Iran, going by the way the current interim government was operating under the guidance of Chief Adviser Muhammad Yunus.

Yunus says that they are celebrating their victory. People are burning houses of Hindus. What kind of celebration is this? They are destroying everything. All the statues of freedom fighters have been demolished including that of the father of the nation Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.

"But the Pakistan Army's statues are intact - (the army) which killed 30 million people during the war and raped millions of women, said the 62-year-old writer, who is known for being an outspoken critic of radical Islamic elements.

She said that Yunus knew "very well that the country would be ruled by jihadis and he has no problem with it".

"While we thought that he would conduct an election. It didn't happen. They are not talking about secularism and they want to make Bangladesh like Afghanistan or Iran which is very scary, she said.

Yunus had called for halting attacks on Hindus after he was named the head of the interim government, but Nasreen alleged that he didn't take any action against the violence.

"We are not hopeful but at the same time we are wishing that Bangladesh does not become the next Afghanistan, she said.
She also blamed Hasina for the current situation and said that the rise of Islamic radicals was not sudden.

I blame Hasina for that because she chose religion to stay in power forever. She built 560 model mosques and madrasas instead of secular schools to appease the Islamists.

"She also destroyed the education system by making madrasa degrees equivalent to university degrees so the people who only studied Quran and Hadis went to universities and even became teachers, she alleged.

"They made it compulsory for women to wear hijabs and burkas. It was all created by Hasina," she said.

I was thrown out of Bangladesh in 1994 by Khalida Zia and when Hasina came in power she did not allow me to enter the country.

"In 1998 I entered Bangladesh to meet my mother who was in the last stage of cancer. My mother died and in the next few days Hasina threw me out of the country and never allowed me to enter, the author said, recalling her ordeal.

"I am not against Hasina because she harassed me, but because she was an autocrat who did not believe in freedom of speech.

"Many free thinkers were killed during her regime by jihadis. The rise of Islamic radicals is not sudden. Hindus were attacked more in her regime than any other regime, Nasreen alleged.

Hindus are leaving now and they are left with less than seven per cent. Islamic radicals attack Hindus during elections, puja or to grab their properties. Hasina allowed them to give religious sermons everywhere that were always anti-women and anti-Hindus.

"When you brainwash youths like this, they would become a generation who are against Hindus, against India, against women and are pro-Pakistan, pro-jihad, pro fanatics, she said.

Nasreen said she cannot hope to go back to Bangladesh under the current regime and her resident permit in India has also not been renewed.

I cannot go back to my country. Khalida and Hasina never allowed me and now it is impossible to imagine in this jihadi rule, she said.

I feel India is like home and I have been living here since 2005. Very surprisingly my resident permit has not been renewed and there is no information. It expired on July 27. I don't know anyone in the government and feel clueless. Normally it gets renewed before the expiry date," said the veteran author.

"Some of my relatives are still in Bangladesh but most of them died whom I loved very much. My grandmother, my father, my uncles, my aunts. I have the right to enter my country. I ask this question to everyone but sadly there is no answer, she said.

Taslima Nasrin is a non-Muslim who is salty about Islam. She makes up fake news very frequently.

Bangladesh is on the right track. Alhamdulillah.

@Vikram1989

You tagged me on the other thread by bringing up this thread. If you have any question regarding this topic, you can post it on this thread.

For the record, I have always condemned violence against any innocent minority in Bangladesh. Do you BJP people condemn violence against Indian minorities? I don't see you lot condemning Indian mob violence including cow vigilante violence.

Another thing I want to point out is Indians on social media tried hard to post many fake/inaccurate information. That didn't work. Nobody (other than BJP Indians) fell for it.

Lastly, there are a lot of Indian posters who are on my ignore list (I am also adding you to my ignore list now). Posts of ignored people are not visible in case you didn't know.

@Vikram1989

You tagged me on the other thread by bringing up this thread. If you have any question regarding this topic, you can post it on this thread.

For the record, I have always condemned violence against any innocent minority in Bangladesh. Do you BJP people condemn violence against Indian minorities? I don't see you lot condemning Indian mob violence including cow vigilante violence.

Another thing I want to point out is Indians on social media tried hard to post many fake/inaccurate information. That didn't work. Nobody (other than BJP Indians) fell for it.

Lastly, there are a lot of Indian posters who are on my ignore list (I am also adding you to my ignore list now). Posts of ignored people are not visible in case you didn't know.

@Vikram1989

Either way, remember that we Bangladeshis don't have to answer to Indians about anything.

Hasina was an Indian puppet who only cared about herself and India. She didn't have Bangladeshi interest in her mind (otherwise, she and her family wouldn't have looted Billions of Dollars). On top of that, Hasina and her party killed thousands of innocent people.

Anyway, this should be my last post to you as you wrongly slandered me. You are on my ignore list now and I don't want to engage with you further.

@Vikram1989

@Vikram1989

This is for you. Here is the condemnation. If you can't read English well, I can translate in Hindi using Google translation. Let me know.

@Vikram1989

This is for you. Here is the condemnation. If you can't read English well, I can translate in Hindi using Google translation. Let me know.

Where is the condmentation here.

Post in thread 'Removal of Sheikh Hasina from Bangladesh, takeaways and opportunities for Pakistan' https://ppforum.pakpassion.net/thre...portunities-for-pakistan.314725/post-12286434

U were saying its fake article in other thread but not sorry for killing a kid even though it's fake news for urself

Where is the condmentation here.

Post in thread 'Removal of Sheikh Hasina from Bangladesh, takeaways and opportunities for Pakistan' https://ppforum.pakpassion.net/thre...portunities-for-pakistan.314725/post-12286434

U were saying its fake article in other thread but not sorry for killing a kid even though it's fake news for urself

Condemnation is in post #577.

If any innocent minority or majority is harmed, I condemn. Happy now? I hope you Indians will also condemn violence against Indian minorities.

This should be my last response to you. If you are bored, go watch IPL highlights.

Condemnation is in post #577.
So u r first reaction post no 556 is happiness and u expressed ur condemnation in post no 577 upon my questioning ur hypocrisy 🤣

I wish i should have watched ipl highlights than indulging with u 😔

Bangladesh should ensure minorities are protected. We shouldn't be like India where minorities are frequently abused, harassed, beaten, and even killed.

Bangladesh should ensure India doesn't install another puppet in India again. Bangladesh should strengthen tie with China if needed.

India should return Hasina to Bangladesh so that she can be held accountable.

Dr. Yunus is a Noble Prize winning economist.

Hasina is a nobody. Modi is an illiterate chaiwala who is slowly getting his country isolated in the region.

No comparison.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He won the Nobel Peace Prize much like Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama, Malala Yusufzai. He didn't win Nobel Prize in Economics.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: He won the Nobel Peace Prize much like Henry Kissinger, Barack Obama, Malala Yusufzai. He didn't win Nobel Prize in Economics.

This guy is ignorant and not aware that Modi also won Seoul peace prize and highest civilian award in UAE.

He thinks calling him a chaiwala will make us Indians feel bad. Hahaha.

One can only laugh at these guys...11 years and running Modi is making them burn.

This guy is ignorant and not aware that Modi also won Seoul peace prize and highest civilian award in UAE.

He thinks calling him a chaiwala will make us Indians feel bad. Hahaha.

One can only laugh at these guys...11 years and running Modi is making them burn.
No, he is deliberately dishonest. I remember he mentioned few days ago that he won the Nobel Peace Prize. And now he says that he is a Nobel Prize winning economist suggesting that he won the Nobel Prize in economics.

I know he didn't win the prize in economics but he is an economist. Not an illiterate chaiwala like Modi.

No, he is deliberately dishonest. I remember he mentioned few days ago that he won the Nobel Peace Prize. And now he says that he is a obel Prize winning economist suggesting that he won the Nobel Prize in economics.

I never suggested that.

He won a Noble Peace prize and he is an economist. That's what I meant. As usual, you have to twist what I wrote.

I never suggested that.

He won a Noble Peace prize and he is an economist. That's what I meant. As usual, you have to twist what I wrote.
This is what you posted -

Dr. Yunus is a Noble Prize winning economist.

Hasina is a nobody. Modi is an illiterate chaiwala who is slowly getting his country isolated in the region.

No comparison.

What exactly makes you think some lungi wearing Bangladeshis abusing our PM would drive me mad? You might as well abuse him, India and anything Indian for the rest of your life. Matters zilch to me and my country.
The Pardhan Muntri of India is often revered by many as though he were a divine figure, sent from the heavens to solve all of the nation's problems. It’s not uncommon for individuals who hold politicians in such high regard to react defensively when challenged. While some may hide their frustration, others attempt to justify their reverence with remarks similar to yours.

The Pardhan Muntri of India is often revered by many as though he were a divine figure, sent from the heavens to solve all of the nation's problems. It’s not uncommon for individuals who hold politicians in such high regard to react defensively when challenged. While some may hide their frustration, others attempt to justify their reverence with remarks similar to yours.
We have many posters on this board that consider Imran Khan as Demi God and defend him with intense vigor. Its not just India who seem to revere their politicians. In many countries, politicians are revered.

You'd be better off spending your time and energy to get your beloved hero out of jail. Hold on, you can't even elect a government of your choice.

There's a big opportunity for Pakistan to sell more salt to Bangladesh. Bangladesh needs salt, but their usual supplier, India, can't provide it right now because of heavy rains.

So, Bangladeshi traders are looking for new sources of salt, and Pakistan can fill that gap. Our salt producers are already getting more orders from Bangladesh.

All the Indian bros here take good care of Hasina and learn to cook fish from her. You can teach it to your Muslims so they will stop killing your cows and start eating more fish.

You need to get out more 🤣

Bangladesh puppets string has been cut by the people , stop crying it’s not your country . Also demand Modi jI pls send her back

I go out enough to realise how Imran Khan was a literal nobody in world politics unlike pakistanis here.

You'd be better off spending your time and energy to get your beloved hero out of jail. Hold on, you can't even elect a government of your choice.

No one listens to ordinary pakistanis in their own country and they have the habit of passing opinion on every one.

Right now their coping mechanism is bad mouth Modi and try to find some happiness in BD being hostile to India.

All the Indian bros here take good care of Hasina and learn to cook fish from her. You can teach it to your Muslims so they will stop killing your cows and start eating more fish.

Pakistanis bros should stop worrying about Indians and try to get themselves a proper country, right now its the establishments country and pakistanis are just living in it.

Pakistanis bros should stop worrying about Indians and try to get themselves a proper country, right now its the establishments country and pakistanis are just living in it.
Yes, but thankfully, the establishment don't stop us from saying whatever we want about India. to phir ker lo jo kerna hai.

:cool:

Yes, but thankfully, the establishment don't stop us from saying whatever we want about India. to phir ker lo jo kerna hai.

:cool:

How has Pakistanis saying anything about India affected Indians?

Didn't you see Imran Khan's whining on twitter?

We remove article 370 from Kashmir. Punish Cow Slaughterers.while you guys cry online.

Hum karte hai jo humko karna hai.

Clock is ticking.

The only country in the world to have curated such hostility on all its borders.

Close to 2 billion people on almost every border touching Indian who now have their eyes opened on the rapacious and duplicitous Indians

I wonder what they have gained from their petty games?

Pakistan's finest intellectual asking Bangladesh to once again merge with Pakistan.

In a first, Bangladesh marks Quaid-e-Azam’s death anniversary

In a historic move, Bangladesh marked Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s death anniversary in Dhaka for the first time.

The 76th death anniversary of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founding father of Pakistan, was commemorated at the National Press Club in Dhaka with Urdu songs and poetry on Wednesday.

Speakers on the occasion highlighted various aspects of Jinnah’s life, remarking that Pakistan would not have been created without him, and without Pakistan, “Bangladesh too would not exist.”

Unfortunately, the Pakistani high commissioner to Bangladesh was unable to attend the event as chief guest. However, Deputy High Commissioner Kamran Dhangal was in attendance.

Prof Dr Mostafizur Rahman presented the keynote paper, outlining various events from Jinnah’s life, from his birth to his death.

Jafarul Haq Jafar recited an Urdu poem about Jinnah, while two Pakistani students studying in Bangladesh, Mohammad Tahir and Kamran Abbas, performed songs in Urdu dedicated to him.

“If Bangladesh had not been part of Pakistan in 1947, we would have been in the same position as Kashmir today, with the Indian junta holding weapons to our necks. Bangladesh gained independence because of Pakistan, which Jinnah helped create,” Samsuddin said.

“Why should we change the name of Allama Iqbal Hall or Jinnah Avenue? These changes were made because Delhi wanted them, but we did not. Bangladesh must foster strong relations with China and Pakistan.”

Another speaker, Nazrul Islam, said: “Regardless of how it happened, we have gained independence. We must maintain our relationship with Pakistan. If Jinnah had not been there, Pakistan would not have existed, and without Pakistan, Bangladesh would not exist. Jinnah is the father of our nation, but we do not acknowledge it. We must preserve our brotherhood, and I hope that both Jinnah’s birth and death anniversaries will continue to be observed here every year.”

Md Shakhawat, another attendee, said that after 1757, the political incompetence and strife in the Indian subcontinent were ended by Jinnah.

“Had Jinnah not taken responsibility for Bangladesh in 1947, we would have been in the same situation as West Bengal, remaining a part of India. It was because of his leadership that East Pakistan remained united with West Pakistan. Now we must assess our friendship,” he added.

Meanwhile, Deputy High Commissioner Kamran Dhangal said Jinnah’s leadership in the Muslim League had been outstanding. “It was the beginning of an important mass movement for the Muslims of India.”

In a first, Bangladesh marks Quaid-e-Azam’s death anniversary

In a historic move, Bangladesh marked Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s death anniversary in Dhaka for the first time.

The 76th death anniversary of Muhammad Ali Jinnah, the founding father of Pakistan, was commemorated at the National Press Club in Dhaka with Urdu songs and poetry on Wednesday.

Speakers on the occasion highlighted various aspects of Jinnah’s life, remarking that Pakistan would not have been created without him, and without Pakistan, “Bangladesh too would not exist.”

Unfortunately, the Pakistani high commissioner to Bangladesh was unable to attend the event as chief guest. However, Deputy High Commissioner Kamran Dhangal was in attendance.

Prof Dr Mostafizur Rahman presented the keynote paper, outlining various events from Jinnah’s life, from his birth to his death.

Jafarul Haq Jafar recited an Urdu poem about Jinnah, while two Pakistani students studying in Bangladesh, Mohammad Tahir and Kamran Abbas, performed songs in Urdu dedicated to him.

“If Bangladesh had not been part of Pakistan in 1947, we would have been in the same position as Kashmir today, with the Indian junta holding weapons to our necks. Bangladesh gained independence because of Pakistan, which Jinnah helped create,” Samsuddin said.

“Why should we change the name of Allama Iqbal Hall or Jinnah Avenue? These changes were made because Delhi wanted them, but we did not. Bangladesh must foster strong relations with China and Pakistan.”

Another speaker, Nazrul Islam, said: “Regardless of how it happened, we have gained independence. We must maintain our relationship with Pakistan. If Jinnah had not been there, Pakistan would not have existed, and without Pakistan, Bangladesh would not exist. Jinnah is the father of our nation, but we do not acknowledge it. We must preserve our brotherhood, and I hope that both Jinnah’s birth and death anniversaries will continue to be observed here every year.”

Md Shakhawat, another attendee, said that after 1757, the political incompetence and strife in the Indian subcontinent were ended by Jinnah.

“Had Jinnah not taken responsibility for Bangladesh in 1947, we would have been in the same situation as West Bengal, remaining a part of India. It was because of his leadership that East Pakistan remained united with West Pakistan. Now we must assess our friendship,” he added.

Meanwhile, Deputy High Commissioner Kamran Dhangal said Jinnah’s leadership in the Muslim League had been outstanding. “It was the beginning of an important mass movement for the Muslims of India.”

I do not feel attached to Jinnah as he was not a religious Muslim (he used to drink alcohol and stuff). However, I acknowledge his importance for Muslims of subcontinent which also includes Bangladeshi Muslims.

Without Jinnah, there would be no Pakistan and there would be no Bangladesh without Pakistan.

I support having good relations with all Muslim-majority states including Pakistan. I hope the relation between Bangladesh and Pakistan will improve drastically at state-level. It has already improved a lot at people level.

I do not feel attached to Jinnah as he was not a religious Muslim (he used to drink alcohol and stuff). However, I acknowledge his importance for Muslims of subcontinent which also includes Bangladeshi Muslims.

Without Jinnah, there would be no Pakistan and there would be no Bangladesh without Pakistan.

I support having good relations with all Muslim-majority states including Pakistan. I hope the relation between Bangladesh and Pakistan will improve drastically at state-level. It has already improved a lot at people level.
Our common leaders are:

A.K. Fazlul Huq
Khawaja Nazimuddin
Hussain Shaheed Suhrawardy
Abul Kashem Fazlul Huq
Noor Alam Chowdhury

India set to become the first country on earth surrounded by hostile nuclear powers on three borders :ROFLMAO:

We are in a very comfortable position to be honest. Just have to open the floodgates and two of them will be drowned in hours. I dare them to provoke us. :yk

China doesn’t want any beef with us being the only well to do economy in the region along with Bharat.

China, Pakistan and Pakistani weapons that will soon be situated in Bangladesh.
Interesting.

I'm trying to be charitable here, but I'm find it difficult. If it is a troll post, great. have at it.

If its meant to be serious, not sure how if will make a difference from an indian perspective

China has missiles to hit ever nook and corner of India and Pak missile envelope also covers most india. This has been the case for atleast 2 decades. What additional complication will be there from Ban having nuclear weapons?

I can't help but think that India has very little to worry from Pak if you represent the "educated" pakistani demographic.

Less said about bangladesh the better.

Interesting.

I'm trying to be charitable here, but I'm find it difficult. If it is a troll post, great. have at it.

If its meant to be serious, not sure how if will make a difference from an indian perspective

China has missiles to hit ever nook and corner of India and Pak missile envelope also covers most india. This has been the case for atleast 2 decades. What additional complication will be there from Ban having nuclear weapons?

I can't help but think that India has very little to worry from Pak if you represent the "educated" pakistani demographic.

Less said about bangladesh the better.

Where did I mention any of the things you are on about?

I just stated a fact. No complications mentioned. That's all you.

Where did I mention any of the things you are on about?

I just stated a fact.
Not quite a fact, is it? more of a wish. would be fun to to see the consequences to Pak and Ban from this if it happens. I'm rooting for it.
No complications mentioned. That's all you.
you have been posting about hostile west and east pakistan being bad for india. Logically it follows.

Then again, you don't have a history of having the stomach for thinking matters through. but thats ok.

Constantly at imf begging door but we are a super power lol! And now Ban will follow our footsteps as well!😂

Really don't mind if you sit this one out.
My words but a whisper, your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Really don't mind if you sit this one out.
My words but a whisper, your deafness a SHOUT.
I may make you feel but I can't make you think.

Just to clarify - we here meant pak! And as above - they are following pak footsteps already wrt US aid.. IMF Ban begging era has already started !

I see no hope for Ban. They released an Islamic terrorist Jashimuddin Rahmani and he had these extremist things to say about Ind. Why not do something for Ban instead of giving hate speeches against Ind? And he still has to take China's help for rit. What a joker this guy is ? Atleast have something of your own instead of having a begging bowl in front of China .

India set to become the first country on earth surrounded by hostile nuclear powers on three borders :ROFLMAO:
Look at your posts!

Rather than hoping for your country to get better, all you wish for is this Islamic radicalism

No wonder, Pakistan has spiraled towards its self destructive path

I see no hope for Ban. They released an Islamic terrorist Jashimuddin Rahmani and he had these extremist things to say about Ind. Why not do something for Ban instead of giving hate speeches against Ind? And he still has to take China's help for rit. What a joker this guy is ? Atleast have something of your own instead of having a begging bowl in front of China .

This isn't Islamic radicalism. It the progress towards development according to some of the posters here

Bangladesh was once expected to become a hotspot for low-end manufacturing given the China+1 strategy by most global manufacturers. Look at what they are becoming.

They will lose their path soon if they continue in this Islamic radicalization.

There's a big reason why the world in sick and tired to death of Islamic terrorism and extremism.

@deltexas Maybe you're referring to this news.

Back