Removal of Sheikh Hasina from Bangladesh, takeaways and opportunities for Pakistan

Esteemed leaders have often endured imprisonment for the sake of their people, while corrupt politicians and cult-like figures have consistently found ways to evade it.
Not on corruption charges. That's a 'privilege' for thieves.

Esteemed leaders have often endured imprisonment for the sake of their people, while corrupt politicians and cult-like figures have consistently found ways to evade it.
You are right there, but I have often pondered about this and I have come to the conclusion that the best politicians are the cunning ones, that evade OR play politics, example:
Churchill, Washington,Mr. Jinnah.

World politics is about action , my favourite leader has always been Nelson Mandela but SA is going nowhere after him, directionless and prone to hate.

My fav Indian leader is Sardar Patel he did go to Jail but he quickly knew when to become decisive.

You are right there, but I have often pondered about this and I have come to the conclusion that the best politicians are the cunning ones, that evade OR play politics, example:
Churchill, Washington,Mr. Jinnah.

World politics is about action , my favourite leader has always been Nelson Mandela but SA is going nowhere after him, directionless and prone to hate.

My fav Indian leader is Sardar Patel he did go to Jail but he quickly knew when to become decisive.
Is it fair to blame Mandela? Or, for that matter, Jinnah in 2024 for the current challenges Pakistan is facing?

Is it fair to blame Mandela? Or, for that matter, Jinnah in 2024 for the current challenges Pakistan is facing?
It’s not but they set up examples of Sacrificing and greatness instead it should be of cunningness and smartness for people to follow.

World affairs is brutal and in all honesty Pakistani Politicians or Army did well up until 1971, it’s later they lost the way.

It’s not but they set up examples of Sacrificing and greatness instead it should be of cunningness and smartness for people to follow.

World affairs is brutal and in all honesty Pakistani Politicians or Army did well up until 1971, it’s later they lost the way.
Until 1971, the Pakistani army was supported and positioned as an anti-communist force in the region, which contributed to its success at the time.

In the 1980s, Pakistan also experienced progress under General Zia, though his policies led to the radicalization of the masses. Similarly, while India is currently thriving, its own process of radicalization may not immediately harm the economy. However, the resulting moral decline within the Indian population could eventually be exploited, much like it was in Pakistan.

That said, there is a key difference: the vast majority of Pakistanis would still be unlikely to elect a religious extremist as their Prime Minister.

Imran Khan is demonstrating both intelligence and shrewdness by refusing to yield even an inch to the Pakistani establishment.

That said, there is a key difference: the vast majority of Pakistanis would still be unlikely to elect a religious extremist as their Prime Minister.

Imran Khan is demonstrating both intelligence and shrewdness by refusing to yield even an inch to the Pakistani establishment.
There is a reason for that, Pakistan is majority Muslim, there is no demographic change possible, in India it’s very much possible so, if India was also above 95% one religion there wouldn’t be an issue on that front.

For Pakistan the challenge is to have less religious Muslim as a PM, like Mr.Jinnah

The difference between Zia and Modi is simple, there is massive improvement on science push for women and men under Modi…Zia can’t be equated with Modi , but more along maybe 0.5 Yogi.

Back