Request : Insha Ji Utho Ab Kooch Karo

Asim2Good

T20I Debutant
Runs
any one got this fantastic ghazal by Ustaad Amnat Ali Khan.
Please upload it, thanks :D

One of my favourites - have it on my PC - will upload onto my web space and let you know. Just PM me to remind me. Thanks

thanks Miggy, waiting for that :D

some fantastic lyrics in that ghazal

"Kyon dare gaye ghar aaye ho
Sajni say karo gaay bahana kia "

MIG sahab , Lagta hai aap bhool gaey .. I was waiting too for the Ghazal.

Last edited:
O come on MIG upload it here so all can enjoy. There is One one if any of you can upload.

Aey jazba hey dil gur main chahoon.
Har cheez pe kabil ah jahoon.
Thanks.:)

ShowStopper said:
O come on MIG upload it here so all can enjoy. There is One one if any of you can upload.

Aey jazba hey dil gur main chahoon.
Har cheez pe kabil ah jahoon.
Thanks.:)

I've got this one , Will give link in a moment . Which site is the best to upload on ? Rapidshare and Megaupload are worst for downloaders.

i m gr8 said:
I've got this one , Will give link in a moment . Which site is the best to upload on ? Rapidshare and Megaupload are worst for downloaders.
Thanks:) BTW yousendit.com is the best. The fastest to download and easy to use.

Last edited:
Sorry chaps , I uploaded it and sent link to Asim only !! Guess someones done the good deed already.

Miggy send the link to me already few days ago, I thought many ppl are not interested in Pakistani stuff (specially old one)

Was reading about this. Heard its a cursed ghazal,as the last three people who sang this died. Alot of interesting aritcles about this are posted on net

Another great work of insha ji is "Ab umer ki naqdi khatam hui, ab humko udhar ki hajat he'. Insha wrote some really sad poetry when his death was near...

Another great work of insha ji is "Ab umer ki naqdi khatam hui, ab humko udhar ki hajat he'. Insha wrote some really sad poetry when his death was near...

correction.

insha ji's poetry was his unknown forte but he didn't just suddenly start writing tragic poetry in his old age. it just got more attention at a later stage of his career for the sheer brilliance of his outstandingly witty and humorous prose.

correction.

insha ji's poetry was his unknown forte but he didn't just suddenly start writing tragic poetry in his old age. it just got more attention at a later stage of his career for the sheer brilliance of his outstandingly witty and humorous prose.

Oh ok i always thought "sab maya he" "insha ji utho" "ab umer ki naqdi" etc were written later and pieces like "yeh baaten jhooti baaten hen" and "Kal chaudhaveen ki raat thi" came first.

the case study on insha is extremely interesting.

he even stopped sharing his poetry for sometime in literally circles because he was almost only seen as a satirist.

the case study on insha is extremely interesting.

he even stopped sharing his poetry for sometime in literally circles because he was almost only seen as a satirist.

Now that's interesting Zia don't talk that much about him but i heard Zia Mohyeddin was a good friend of Insha.

[MENTION=133397]WebGuru[/MENTION] insha g uttho is my favorite ....u??

asad amant ali khan has done justice to this,,,

Both father and son did justice to this master piece and i love it. My other fav by Insha are:

Yeh baaten jhooti baaten hen yeh logon ne phelaai hen by Abida Parveen

Sab Maya he by Attaullah

Both father and son did justice to this master piece and i love it. My other fav by Insha are:

Yeh baaten jhooti baaten hen yeh logon ne phelaai hen by Abida Parveen

Sab Maya he by Attaullah

havent listen to that by abida parveen..but yaar aik baat ha ye abida parveen mujhay abhi aik saal sa bahut pasand aayi ha may be its my age or something else..i do not enjoy movies or music except this sufyana kalam ...by the way i am 29...

wah thats is great yaar ..ye batain jhoti batain ha....tum insha g k naam na lo,kya insha g saudayi ha..

Back