Run feast expected - W.I v india (1st test)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zMario said:
And I laugh when the Windies win, and all the indians are on this forum :)))

:)))

If windies Win..

Knowing India, they will alone release a dvd on Dhoni's 3 sucessive sixes

CricInfo will forget to do an 'OMG windies have done it', instead the site will be down for a few days

HAFRIDI said:

If windies Win..

Knowing India, they will alone release a dvd on Dhoni's 3 sucessive sixes

CricInfo will forget to do an 'OMG windies have done it', instead the site will be down for a few days

W.I 122/3

50 runs partnership off 84 balls..

wats the situation ppl???

wats happend???

whos winning????

43.6 Kumble to Gayle, FOUR!!, Gayle punches it just wide of mid off, Sreesanth scrambles across, but its a misfield and lets it through to the fence

44.2 Patel to Chanderpaul, FOUR!!, overpitched and enough width for Chanderpaul to lean into it and strokes it square of the wicket

Windies attacking again!

Great, then WI should think it this way.

WI 0/3, need 266 to win from 50 overs

49 overs to survive.......7 wickets in hand!

260 runs to win. if Lara had still been there I would have said they have a chance of winning this. They've probably lost one wicket too many. Will need a miracle.

I guess that Indian family in Calcutta has woken up

53.6 Sreesanth to Chanderpaul, FOUR!!, gets the width and Chanderpaul, with extreme ease, cuts it square of the wicket

Kumble is back now!

superb leave by gayle, lets ball go thru his legs and ball goes over stumps.

As bumble would say can we have our ball back please.

monster six which lands in mumbai. gayle slaps a medium pace floater from kumble miles.

W.I 158/3 @ tea.

good good...go windies gooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

chris gayleeeeeeeeee you lillllllll beautyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

With 37 overs remaining the West Indies need 234 runs at 6.32 RPO with 7 wickets in hand.

Rana said:
so wats the required rate and all that???

Considering that they need 234 runs in 38 overs, works out to 6.15....A tall task if I must say, I beleive it's a safe bet that this is heading for a draw......

Interesting cartoon -

03chappell.jpg

Looks like india have settled for a draw, they took to long in declaring and scoring runs in 2nd inns, on such a placid surface there pop gun attack needed more time to sucseed.

windies shud just keep the run rate ticking and try not to lose any wickets, when they come to a stage wer the r.r is about 7-8 they shud just go for the attack in the last few overs!

its important they dont loose any wickets till tea. after tea they can have a go in the last 20 odd overs if they wish too.

Gayle hits kumble for six but is out few balls later lbw.

W.I 171/4

Bravo slashes ball past slip.

17 runs off over and a wicket.

W.I 178/4

Kaif seems to be suffering verbal diarrhea!

he shud just shut up!

29 over to go and west indies can still win this.

Oh no chanderpaul gone caught behind of his pad!

poor decision.

W.I 202/5

Last edited:
27 overs or so left and 5 more wickets to get....

AJ, I wouldnt hold out for the WI - they will be very lucky to scrape thru with a draw now

MenInGreen said:
27 overs or so left and 5 more wickets to get....

AJ, I wouldnt hold out for the WI - they will be very lucky to scrape thru with a draw now

25 overs left.. west indies mite aswell go for win as they have better chance then blocking for a draw.

Kumble bowling faster than pathan ever has for india, 56.5mph

Bravo now gone to sehwag.

220/6

game over now....!!

all the india fans will be back on board from school/work lol!

niiice...chanderz gone when got home from school, and just as a sit down, bravo goes!

GO INDIA GO!

Tupac said:
niiice...chanderz gone when got home from school, and just as a sit down, bravo goes!

GO INDIA GO!

:))) :)))

i knew ud come back ... so how was "school" :21: :21: ??

great, programmed lego :) with NQC....my engineering teacher was watching the game with me at school too

Ramdin gone now caught in slip, shewag strikes again!

7 down!

21 overs to go plus bad light so make it 18 or so. West Indies need to dig deep. Come on!

Amjid Javed said:
Ramdin gone now caught in slip, shewag strikes again!

7 down!

ah well. Guess it is over then.

sehwag you beauty!! what a ball...BRUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hindustan Zindabad!

Amjid Javed said:
Oh no chanderpaul gone caught behind of his pad!

poor decision.

W.I 202/5

Alas! India deserved to win, but i think a win on the back of a poor decision at a crucial stage is in my opinion a farce. But one may also reason that Gayle got a reprive earlier and i think the pendulumn of poor decisions swings either ways. Its sad that with so much technology available we are still not embracing a new era of umpiring with open arms.

akram_rejuvinated said:
want me to scan my notes and send them to you? maybe you could attempt to learn something beyond the scope of your miniscule brain?

yes. Please scan your notes. Post them in time pass.

Other than that I am perfectly happy with my academic success and don't need to learn anything from someone who spends his time copying and pasting from the internet :19:

akram_rejuvinated said:
want me to scan my notes and send them to you? maybe you could attempt to learn something beyond the scope of your miniscule brain?

yes please do scan your notes am intrested to see what you do everytime india is getting pasted! :))

Runs galore for west indies.

260/7

keep going west indies.

2 more for bradshaw.

W.I mite aswell go for the win.

W.I 264/7

Last hour starts (minimum of 15 overs to go)

west indies mite aswell go for win rather than block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back