SA vs Pak, 5th ODI , The Wanderers Stadium - All to play for !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahmad said:
What humor, what delivery,.... what is it doing here? :))) :))) :)))

Well Rana could bowl 6 no-balls and get hit for 6 sixes - that would be 42 of 0 balls....

18 no balls being hit for 6 would be 144 off 0 balls

Oxy said:

Kallis was caught marginally in front of the off stump - look like it was bat then pad first up but on replay it showed pad then bat first.

tough decision to give - but it should have been given.

Excellent over from Rao - Is that the first maiden over bowled by a Pak bowler all series?

iftikar makes a comeback with a bang, hatrick in first over, where has this man been.

Asif bowling with a lot of anger it seems-though striving too hard--good to see some fire in Pakistan after the meek batting display anyway.

replays showed that Kallis was hit on the move and the ball would have hit off and middle stump.

cricinfo

the test series was misleading..forget kallis , smith , gibbs etc.....AB De villiers is by far the most talented player in south africa.....he's young and still going to score thousands of quick runs for us...

personally i think he's great to watch.....hits it clean and hard...

saffer said:
the test series was misleading..forget kallis , smith , gibbs etc.....AB De villiers is by far the most talented player in south africa.....he's young and still going to score thousands of quick runs for us...

Looks very, very stiff when batting. Maybe it was just his bad form.

nice job Asif man, always so dependable...He'll have a breakthrough ODI game soon, I sense it :) Inshallah!

138 good speed ?

yeah...about as quick as andrew hall and jacque kallis

:)))

kallis has been sent in to see of the new balls swing and seam. Good move by Safrica. Wish our mangement would take note.

saffer said:
AB De villiers is by far the most talented player in south africa.....he's young and still going to score thousands of quick runs for us...

he will also take over Boucher's gloves eventually :19:

Rana has to do something today as well- he has been given the WC seat and should prove his worth today as Rao has been shining today!!

he's in pretty good one day form.....and he's a better keeper than boucher....

but in bouchers defence he's been playing very well since de villiers threatened to take over the gloves....bouchers only 31 but it'll be nice to have a batsman as good as AB take over the gloves when boucher retires....

chance of runout missed. they can't miss these. pretend they are playing kanchay ya pithoo, close one eye and aim right

the_game said:
I seriously think that will be a waste. He is such a good fielder.

True. Other option for wicky is van Wyk who people say was meant to go to World Cup. He is played a few ODIs.

Bowling well is all they can do-- atleast they are trying -- good going by both the seamers so far - I feel the batting has let us down badly today. All bar Malik played poorly today including the ever reliable Yousuf who looked slightly hurried today and eventually got stuck in the crease like old times.

Last edited:
in that confusion the fielder at point region never threw the ball at the stumps and a chance of a run out missed

Rao taken for 14 in 3 balls by Kallis - but all were decent balls except the last one which was down the legside.

Kallis in a bit of a mood today-- really showing what he can play like if he wants.

Wow! Boundaries galore! Game over. Too bad we didn't go down fighting.

Rana 9-81 anyone?

Great show of guts by Kallis after a torrid first few minutes. Changes the mood of the teams and the crown in a space of 6 balls.

PepsiCola said:
Wow! Boundaries galore! Game over. Too bad we didn't go down fighting.

Rana 9-81 anyone?

Rana probably will go on hunger strike for not giving an opportunity to create a new bowling record.

jackal786 said:
Rana probably will go on hunger strike for not giving an opportunity to create a new bowling record.

noooo that's not good ..

poor nutrition only hastens hair loss !!

We really can;t do anything when there is umpiring like this. That was out.

Yo Yo asking Rudi if he knows where he is.
then he asked the question again to confirm it

ha ha ha ha

good to see you guys have a sense of humour...

relax...you won a game...better than india .

Just looked out in real time and and Hawkeye confirms that it would have hit top of middle- Commentators saying that good decision after initially shouting it looks like an edge onto the pad-- bonkers these guys are!!

Yo Yo very active in the field. talking to players and umpires. I think he is arranging for a free meal or a ride back to the hotel

Pakistan are very unlucky not to have a wicket, although frankly I'm not sure it would change the course of the match. 150 just doesn't look enough even when the ball's nipping around... :\

This one was played- so fair decision but all three bowlers have bowled pretty well and the batsmen are to blame for the last two matches -- 150 or less is not an inspiring sight to defend!!

"What have I ... What have I ... What have I done to deserve this?" - Rana

fielders are getting enough practice out there. they are tired and umpire calls for drinks

So what if Rana is going at 8+ an over
it is only because he is bowling no balls and because of his line and length
So just back off
Get off his case.

Iam not an expert on cricket or anything ,but as a sensible person I can always figure it out what I am doing wrong , accept the fault and I go back to basics and work my way back........If i can do it ......... why can't our so called professional bowler( Rana, Razzak, Sami.etc ) do the same.
Man what a shame of a ODI series for us ,hopefully someone will sat them all down and give 'em a good tonge lashing and get them back on track.

well other than the loss of wickets the score are level after 15 overs. Pak were 71 and SA is 75

Wazeeri said:
So what if Rana is going at 8+ an over
it is only because he is bowling no balls and because of his line and length
So just back off
Get off his case.

are you related to rana in anyway .............. because you are taking it too personally .................. defending him like he is your B*t*h or something , chill dude.

just got in from work, turned on the lappy and surprise surprise SAF haven't folded like a pack of cards (unlike us), Rana is bowling his glorious best and another heavy and demoralising awaits us.
Is this the culmination of the 'rebuilding' programme after the 2003 WC :12:

are you related to rana in anyway .............. because you are taking it too personally .................. defending him like he is your B*t*h or something , chill dude.

Thanks Darkmoon
I needed that. I just get really upset when people have a go at Rana (My B*t*h).

This is just a part of the big plan.
Pak is luring the world into a false sense of security

uncharacteristically tight bowling here from Rana.

only going at 7 runs per over today!

Wazeeri said:
Thanks Darkmoon
I needed that. I just get really upset when people have a go at Rana (My B*t*h).

Now that a sarcastic post .......... I guess you are royally ****** at SA batting line up ,because they have taken over from you and made Rana their own *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back