SA vs Pak, 5th ODI , The Wanderers Stadium - All to play for !

Status
Not open for further replies.
saffer said:
a few good shots and everyone will be saying "we'll make 450!!"

a wicket and you will all be saying "I knew it !!..we'll be all out for 110!!"

funny bunch .

they have much more optisim then the SAFs who just switch the TV off when they lossing :)

If they could get around 220, it would be a decent total considering the position we were in

Well G Smith has been knocking off 120 some runs in 12-15 overs. so that will make the 50 over match

How come Pak have become such a poor team......is the pitch, is it the team. is it a physchological thing, is it poor management, is it fatigue, or is this just another day at the office for Pak

lutonbadboy said:
How come Pak have become such a poor team......is the pitch, is it the team. is it a physchological thing, is it poor management, is it fatigue, or is this just another day at the office for Pak
Pakistan have become a poor team in the last two ODI games? :20:

Haven't seen anything thus far, was it bad batting or great bowling from Pollock?

lutonbadboy said:

Cant blame fatigue - its their job. If they had to sell peanuts in Pak for 18 hours a day in the midday sun, pushing a barrow with their hands, that could cause fatigue.

razzaq going to get a century here
no there was a century sale at Aao Run Bunain super store so he has gone there instead. he may get two or three

Last edited:
Don't forget India also lost 4-0 and would have lost 5-0 had it not been for rain so I don't buy all this "India is better than Pakistan" nonsense

Easa said:
Pakistan have become a poor team in the last two ODI games? :20:

Barring the second ODI and the win against Sri Lanka in the Champions Trophy when did we lose the mojo we had in 2005!!! When we were actually consistent and had a strong ODI team!

Last edited:
what a fourrrrrrrrrrrrr
yes cmmon go malik its your birthday

Man I dont know what has happened to this team...Seems like they do not have any self-belief or have just resigned to the fact that they are not good enough. They turn up for the match and just go through the motions.

:(

Is it just me or does Rana have a much better footwork than Razzaq and Malik.

Lets muster a stand and see what happens from here.....Rana isnt a mug with the bat, Rao handles OK as well.

Blistering Barnacle said:
Remember when Malik smashed 80-odd off 40-odd balls against SA in Pak?
Remember it like it was yesterday!

Just a shame that one of our best ODI players finds himself batting at 7....

STUPID UMPIRE
BLOODY HELL DOESNT KNOW WHAT HES DOIN
what an idiot

rana banana aswell the man in form with the bat, he should be our next opener

the_game said:
The wicket looks great to bat on. 200 will be a cakewalk.
That's what you think. You haven't seen Rao bowl yet. And as I speak, Bradman comes to the crease! :)))

these umpires need to go home and lie down and drink some beer thats the only good thing theyre good at
id do a better job than them and im biased!!!

I have a theory, I think the team morale has alot to do with Inzi's personal form. Remember after the 03 world cup debacle Waqar was very critical of Inzi and his behavior during the tournament due to his bad form, I think once again the mood in the camp is negative cuz Inzi is probably pouting about his form.

Rana got a stinker in the previous match as well. Cant blame the umpiring though cause we were still 7 down for not too much

did any1 c the leave by Rao? absolute amazing from no 10. even the likes of Inzi's would have struggled leaving that ball. Rao had no probs at all. i respect your batting, Rao. :D

Bradman runs fast too. Whoo!

Edit: Triple post. I think I'm enjoying Rao's batting too much. Time to get some food. Aloo with Roti.

Bradman's average will now plummet. Shoaib has to hit out now because Asif won't last long

But seriously, for someone of his stature and calibre, to get out nicking one down the leg side is pretty poor....

This series is exactly the same as the series when we played SA before the last world cup.......1 outstanding win followed by hopeless, really hopeless performances.

Last edited:
<< Rashid >> said:
This series is exactly the same as the series when we played SA before the world cup.......1 outstanding win followed by hopeless, really hopeless performances.

Yep. It's eerie, the similarity between the two series.

We all remember what happened in that World Cup after a demoralising series like this..........out in the first round

lutonbadboy said:
13 ovs left.....will we last or not???

Highly unlikely. But it would provide us with a small glimmer of a hope. Something to bown at. Current 143/9 after 38 overs, is never going to push the Saffies. Maybe 180 or 200 could become interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back