SA vs Pak, 5th ODI , The Wanderers Stadium - All to play for !

Status
Not open for further replies.
they showed yousafs wicket once normal view no hawkeye to show where the ball would have ended up...... great unbiased coverage saffies well done!!!

I don't like the fielder at point and cover. they are not sports and Pakistani batsmen friendly

Guys I am gonna say this..
if India, Pakistan or Sri LAnka cant win the wc...

BEcause the umpiring against these country is rubbish

Noman said:
Me still, but it will only come when the wrong decision are gived against south Afrika... or when a right decision is given for Sa....

They just showed it, plumb as you can get

all i want to see is moyo's wicket once hawkeyes view to see where the ball would have ended, if it was hitting then fine i will accept that........

Actually India, Pak, SL can't win becasue their batsmen can't play seam or swing.

Noddy said:
Muyyazim sb

I dont have a magic wand.....to give you a solution, you have views and so do I.

To win a game of cricket, you need a successful and performing top order....We dont have stability, so we have to rely on the middle more often than not...But what could we achieve if the top performed as well??????????????

Mine are based on knowing the game far better than you as a player and a captain at FC level and not sat in the stands or in a chair, or talking on mobiles.

I guarantee you my average was/is always going to be better than yours, so thanks for asking. If I give you my average i GIVE AWAY MY IDENTITY. In the longer format it was over 25........and I dont bat in the top order either....

Theres no point in cursing me...criticizing me wont get you anywhere either, as I will win the cricket arguments hands down....

Well your super cricketing career also must have come with your superb rocket science like knowledge as you have highlighted something the cricket world didn't know, that is Pakistan have problems with their opening position. Wow thank you for enlightening us with your insight.

As you claim such superior knowledge I have never seen you suggest any alternative players, methods or anything else all you do is churn out the same rubbish as me the armchair supporter who pays for the so-called professionals wages by buying tickets, subscribing to tv networks and so forth so you remember that too.

Just because you claim to be an ex cricketer it does not exempt you from being asked a question or two which you don't agree with. As I said it's easy to criticise but I don't see any offerings of solutions.

Last edited:
out Pollock has a 5th caught at slip. Inzi just pushed at the ball and guided it really. A wicket maiden too.

71/5 and Pakistan in tatters

Guys, inshallah Kamran Akmal will score a century, get all his confidence back and revive the team. =) If that really happens, Pakistan will be back.

Muyazzim Khan said:
Well your super cricketing career also must have come with your superb rocket science like knowledge as you have highlighted something the cricket world didn't know, that is Pakistan have problems with their opening position. Wow thank you for enlightening us with your insight.

As you claim such superior knowledge I have never seen you suggest any alternative players, methods or anything else all you do is churn out the same rubbish as me the armchair supporter who pays for the so-called professionals wages by buying tickets, subscribing to tv networks and so forth so you remember that too.

Just because you claim to be an ex cricketer it does not exempt you from being asked a question or two which you don't agree too. As I said it's easy to criticise but I don't see any offerings of solutions.
You may criticize what he has to say but stop with the personal remarks.

Oh man!! Oh man!! For Christ's sake! Its one of those which end early isn't it. Pathetic.

pak_all_the_way said:
they dint show it properly where they make the batsmen go invisible

The ball was hitting the stumps and when it was live the decision looked a good one.

Just one advice Inzi retire after the worldcup or you will be dumped. His average throughout this series hasn't done anything to dismiss his FTB status.

Noman said:

Stop whinging Noman - you have been whinging non-stop since the 2nd over.

MoYo was OUT - PLUMB.

Accept that Pollock is bowling the spell of his life!

Noman said:

Lay off, it looked out

I wonder if we'll cross 107 this time...

Who would have thought Pollock would get 5 wickets when he was being carted around by Nazir! Amazing comeback to break the back of the top/middle order

Pollock fifer - first since 2001
he has one over left and he gets another wicket he will have his best career figures beating his 6-35

All we really need now to top it off is a stupid run out or two and that would sum it all up..

pak_all_the_way said:
all i want to see is moyo's wicket once hawkeyes view to see where the ball would have ended, if it was hitting then fine i will accept that........

Hitting or not, MoYo's out. So we can complain all we want, but thats the final decision.

12thMan said:
Pollock fifer - first since 2001
he has one over left and he gets another wicket he will have his best career figures beating his 6-35
This is a special one for him - all 5 were batsmen.

Muyazzim Khan said:
Barry Richards may well be enjoying a party with his lapdog Mbangwa tonight.
I was hoping they'd smash the Saffies so that Richards would have to eat his words, but that certainly hasnt been the case

RumiNYC said:
who says , we dont choke ?

This isn't choking bud; not by any stretch of the imagination! We didn't get into a winning position! What are we choking on - Pollock?! Or the cricket ball?!

Pakistan is truly a team that makes careers or further enhances them e.g.

- Ian Bell
- Virender Sehwag
- Monty Panesar
- Sajid Mahmood
- Shaun Pollock
- Makhaya Ntini
- Alastair Cook

This list is endless..............

Stand up and aplaude Shaun Poloock - what a spell. 10-3-23-5

Amazing spell by the veteran fast bowler! 5/23 in 10 overs with 3 maidens, brilliant work

I just hope Kamran plays one of his 'pressure' knocks, since that is the only thing that is going to save us from total humiliation

Ahmad said:
This isn't choking bud; not by any stretch of the imagination! We didn't get into a winning position! What are we choking on - Pollock?! Or the cricket ball?!

we cant even face the old man pollock and saf other's bowler's when there's lil seam and pace in the bowl.... sure..u can go ahead and defend pak all u want...but we aint winnin' world-cup like that..

lutonbadboy said:
Pakistan is truly a team that makes careers or further enhances them e.g.

- Ian Bell
- Virender Sehwag
- Monty Panesar
- Sajid Mahmood
- Shaun Pollock
- Makhaya Ntini
- Alastair Cook

This list is endless..............

Pollock & Ntini are world class players. Pak havent done anything to enhance their reputations.

RumiNYC said:
yeah! why not just offer him pakistani residentship ?
:20: They guy has bowled brilliant. HAve you watched any of the game?

Oxy said:
:20: They guy has bowled brilliant. HAve you watched any of the game?

well...they aint showin' the game on dish antenna..only in direct tv..i only get to watch pak home games...and well...i'll stick with pak home games where we can bat all day long ;)

Oxy said:
Pollock & Ntini are world class players. Pak havent done anything to enhance their reputations.

They are world class players who are waning and if a pitch does not have nothing in it, they are mere mortals, Pak are always resurrecting careers!

Akmal gone pulling again. Unlucky dismissal but a great reaction catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back